The Colour Of Heart

An empty world,
Full of many
Million people.
An empty heart,
But one desire
To keep you.

- Rafy Roban

........................................................................

Hearts filled with love beat with the joy of the new day and seek chances to enrich the lives of others. Love spills from them, and so their kin grows strong also.

The ones with the power to knit others together with invisible strings of happiness and fraternity. And so the loving heart is a gift, not simply to the person who keeps it safe in their flesh, but to everyone whose lives they touch.

Such a heart sends out ripples of love that keep on going in the present and into the future yet untold.

The heart has been closely linked to our emotions, mind, spirit, and existence since ancient times in the Western world.

Both ancient Egyptians and Greeks considered that the heart is the source of our thoughts, feelings and will.

The link of love with the heart seems to stem from the obvious physical feeling that emerges from it when we experience it with this psychological concept of the heart as a symbol of the life and emotions that prevail in our collective consciousness.

The day becomes hotter as it advances. It is the most difficult time of the day. At noon the sun is hot red. People avoid going out during the time. People try to keep themselves inside.

The scorching heat is piercing to the eyes.

To avoid the severity, people shut their doors and windows. Rooms are made cool with the help of an air conditioner and fans.

Being alone at home makes Minju feels bored and lonely so being a nice girlfriend she is, she had come over to her girlfriend's house- more specifically her room but yet the older girl seems to be busy to even notice her existence.

Minju doesn't know if this is a good or bad decision to come here, don't get her wrong, she really does want to spend all of her days with her lovely cute girlfriend but yet Chaewon seems to be busy playing her game with her best friends.

"KILL HER THIS INSTANT YOU DUMBASS! WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE!"

"DONT BE SUCH A COWARD AND JUST FUCKING KILL HER OMAIGOSH WE'RE MEANT TO DIE!"

And that's what Chaewon has been screaming to probably Yena and Yujin by the look at it cause from what the younger girl remembers, Chaewon has only 2 close friends if it doesn't include herself.

Boredom is that invitation for the brain to play, to let the self soak into a moment and see the richness in the minute subtlety life offers. Time flowed like cement. Minju checked her phone for the time.

A minute had passed since she last checked half an hour ago, or so it seemed.

Lying on top of Chaewon's fluffy mint-scented bed which also smell like herself or so Minju thought with nothing to stare at the ceiling with cream paint and there was no telling when Chaewon would finally spend time with her.

The younger unlocked her phone and sighed. She glances at the clock for the nth time too. It was then she realises it hasn't even been two hours yet. The rest of the room is quiet except for the click clacks of keyboards and the occasional swivel of a chair.

Couldn't take it anymore, she walks towards the older's back and wraps her arms around the older's neck having the idea to stop her from playing any further.