Somethings wrong?/ you foolish human!

Sesshomaru's P.O.V 

I stopped in my tracks making Jaken and Ah-un and Rin stop as well. ' Milena?' I thought my concern coming forth. "My lord Sesshomaru what is it?" Jaken asked, he got no response as I took off with great haste. fifteen minutes of non stop running, I stopped and knocked a polearm away from striking at me. I growled when I saw that a slayer had stopped me from reaching my destination. 

"I have no time for you Slayer move aside." I seethed  my aura spiking and my eyes changing it's color. The slayer said nothing as she charged at me and Irritated already at the fact that my young sister as in trouble, I took hold of the slayer and placed her onto the ground. "Like I said I....." I stopped mid sentence when I saw her face. 

"Cat got your tongue!" she said and I growled. I let her and walked passed her determined to get to where I needed to, but something stopped me when I heard her get to her feet. "Wait!.......I know I can't defeat you, but answer me this! Were you the one to attack my village and kill my people?" 

I took a side ways glance at her my eyes cold. "No, that is a waste of my time human!" 

"You didn't see that way 4 years ago, when you saved me from lowly demons!" she said shouting at me as I started walking away. "You don't remember the girl you saved! Kira Higurashi! A girl you took the time to save and drop off at that slayer village?" I widen my eyes as the name ringed a bell in my head and I stopped and turned to her. 

"I do not recall saving a girl 4 years ago." I sneered  denying any accounts of actually saving her. 

"Of course you do! I just saw the recognition cross your face!" she said her anger rising. I growled and heard that Ah-un with Jaken and Rin on its back had caught up with me. I watched as the Slayer turned her head that way and saw her eyes land on Rin. " You say, your time is wasted on humans, but you have human child traveling with you! " 

"You are wasting my time!" I growled and she only went to get her pole arm and put it away strapping it onto her back. 

"Let's find out what's going together Sesshomaru." she says marching passed me with a huff. My nose caught her scent and I knew it was still the same girl I had saved from those lizards. I growled as I moved my feet and walked ahead of her. 

"Don't get in my way." I said and sprinted off. 

I had finally arrived to the place where my worry was evident, my nose caught the scent of poison and blood. My eyes saw the corpse of the bear daiyokai with it's head cut clean off. ' Inuyasha work, Milena was also here by the scent of the poison. ' I thought moving further in on the battlefield, I caught the scent of Milena's blood and I growled and followed it. 

' She had better be alive!' I thought taking to a dash as I followed the scent that would lead me to my sister

' She had better be alive!' I thought taking to a dash as I followed the scent that would lead me to my sister. I had transformed to travel faster leaving the others behind. 

Kira's P.O.V

I watched him transformed as I rode on the back of his dragon. He was clearly trying to get somewhere in a hurry. "Oh boy, he is not happy." the toad demon said nervously. 

"What do you mean?" I asked raising a brow. 

"He only get this way if something is wrong with Lady Milena." the toad replied. "I don't see why we need you accompanying us!" 

I boinked him on the head. " Cause I want to help in some way! Besides I owe him my life." I said Irritated at the toad. I looked away from the small demon and thought about the day I had met the dog demon that had left us behind. 4 years ago I was only 13 helping my grandfather take care of the shrine, he had asked to sweep around the well and I did. 

I didn't know what happened, but the next thing I knew I was in this time and in my hurry to find home again had run into this lizards. I thought them strange and just stood there in shock. They had seen me and rushed at me only to drop dead mere seconds later. Scared and lost this stranger took a hold of me and took me a village that would take me in. I never had gotten his name, but I did remember his face and it was him. 

I looking down at my hands now 17 years of age I started to wonder about my little sister and brother and wonder if they were looking for me? I loved the people of the Demon slayer village and loved Sango and Kohaku like they were my siblings, but I missed my real family. 

We stopped moving and I looked up and saw that we had arrived to where Sesshomaru was at. Down below was a small village and I raised brow as he went back to human form. His aura was still spiked and I saw a Hanyou wearing red standing to face the taiyokai in question. 

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

I glared at my little brother and growled as I stalked towards him, as the others stumbled out of the hut I knew Milena was in. "I'll kill you where you stand if you don't leave Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha said growling at me. I glared some more. 

"I'm not here for you little brother, nor for the Tetsusaiga

"I'm not here for you little brother, nor for the Tetsusaiga. Move!" I said my eyes remained stern as I smelt the wolf come out of the hut. 

"If you're not here for the sword, why are you here?" came one of my little brother human companions. 

"Stay out of this human, Inuyasha. Where is she?" I said 

"I don't know what your talking about!" he said not answering my question. 

"you know precisely who I'm talking about.....Now where is she!" I said getting angry once more. 

Kaito's P.O.V

I went back inside the hut to Milena playing with Shippo  and a smile gracing her lips. Shippo had her fluff around his shoulders and him prancing around like he was almighty demon with a stick in his hand like it was sword. The fluff was huge on him, but Milena just giggled as he had tripped over the end in his playfulness. 

"Yes Kaito?" I heard her say, her eyes never leaving Shippo. Her purple and black Haori fell slightly open and I saw that the wound she had sustained was completely gone, before turning around quickly. 

"Someone is here looking for you." I said.

"I know." she said, I heard her move and I turned back to face her, she had tightened her Haori and got to her feet taking the fluff from Shippo gently. " I'll take care of it." 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and she turned to me. She smiled as a way of saying 'of course' "I can't help, but notice how you look at Inuyasha with care, or how protective you are of him. The fact also when he mention Sesshomaru." 

"you're a sharp one Kaito, I'll give you your answer. They are my brothers." she answered walking out of the hut, her smile still on her face.