The love I have for you is endless.

It had been a few weeks since the fight and a month since I went back to the slaughter village and buried the poor souls there. Then getting back to Kaede's and helping the people there and rebuilding the lost homes there. Within that time Totosai came back with my repaired blade and handed it to me. I thanked him greatly and watched him leave. After a lot of the work was done I stood under the shade of a tree when I caught the scent of Kaito behind me. 

"Hey Kaito." I greeted and he sighed. One of his many attempts at failing to surprise me with his presence. "Look I know we've been fighting back and forth over this, but you had to! So stop I don't blame you." 

"I know you don't, but I blame myself." he said and I growled as I made him turn towards me. 

"Don't do that!" I said " I know you hated doing that, hated the fact you thought you had just killed me. I'm fine, I'm alive and we're still seeing it through." I said placing a hand over his shoulder where my mark sat underneath his robes. "If anything trust in my mark, it will tell you." 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for us to be fighting......I just going through......" he said. 

"I know Kai, I know. " I say and that was when he pulled me to him. He kissed me then and I returned it in kind. I smelled his tears before I felt them and wrapped my arms around his neck as we pulled away and he buried his face into my shoulder. Clearly it had been bugging him and even though he knew I didn't blame him it still haunted him. 

"Come on let's go relax somewhere." I said and I guided him to a house Sesshomaru and I had built for Kaito and I. I guided him inside and his eyes widen. "I've been coordinating with Sesshomaru and silently got some of my things from the western lands to here. The house is a  bit big then the huts in the village. I intend to live here and I hope you can call this house, home." 

"How'd you do this all within.... The three weeks, and the month since...." he said turning around to look at me. 

"Yep, let's just say I was getting tired of sharing a hut with Miroku." I say grinning I watched as he ran his hands over the drapery that was over the windows and then walking further in to touch the fabric of the sofa. 

"Are you calling yourself Lady over the village." he asked jokingly. 

"No, but I'm your Lady." I say taking his hand and guiding him to the bedroom.  I saw him awe over the feathered bed in the middle of the room. "I made the bed, it took some help from Kaede and Sango." I add as he sat down on the edge of it feeling the silk sheets underneath his fingers. 

"You've outdone yourself Milena." he said a small smile playing on his lips. 

"There's also extra bedrooms for when ever we have our own pups." I say sauntering over to him and sitting on his lap. He immediately captured my lips as he took hold of my hips and turned over to where my back was now on the bed. He wasted no time and raised up his robes and removed my pants and entered me. I moaned as he thrust in, and I greeted him with a buck of my hips. 

His pace was rough, but I kept up with him and growled as he roughly rubbed against my clit and I tossed my head back as I gripped onto his robes. I took in my own scent and could tell I was ovulating and I bucked my hips roughly into his as wrapped my legs around him keeping him in place. He had sat taking my hips with him and placing his thighs underneath and I soon placed my hands onto his knees as he continued his pace. 

"Kai......Oh!" I whimpered feeling the release rack through me just when he spilled his seed inside into my womb. He leaned down to catch his breath and I licked his jaw sensually. I kept in place for awhile letting the feeling linger before I allowed him to roll to rest at my side. We fell asleep as soon as Kaito pulled the silk sheets over us. 

After an hour nap we had woken up to someone shouting our names and I groaned as it was Inuyasha. I got out of bed and pulled my pants back on and greeted him in the living room. " how every time I seek you out, Kaito and you are in the middle of...... you know what never mind." he said about to leave. 

"Wait, Inuyasha did you come all the way out here to spend some time with your big sister!" I say smiling and he grumbled. 

"So what if I did! Is there something wrong with that!" he said after a moment of silence. 

"No nothing is wrong with that, come on let's go do something fun." I said taking his hand. We had spent a good few hours together and as we both sat in a branch of a tree. I turned my head to him, "Inuyasha.......I wanted to thank you for pulling me out of my grievances a way back. I want you to know that I love you." 

"Would you stop that there's no need to thank me, you would've done the same thing." he said draping an arm over my shoulder. I leaned into him and smiled. 

"Inuyasha?" I asked he hummed and I continued. " You're the best little brother a sister could ask for." I finish draping my arms around his middle. We sat there listening to the wind rustle the branches around us, to the birds chirping and the sound of the fish jumping up from the lake. I listened to the beating of his heart and was relaxed as his grip tighten around my shoulders. 

"I wonder how the little girls are doing?" he asked out of the blue. 

"I'm sure they're fine." I say "Although I do miss them terribly." 

"I bet......although Millie....I love you as well and if you do any more stupid shit I'm going to boink you over the head!" he said and I laughed. 

"I'll hold you to that." I reply after that we jumped down from the tree and headed back to the village for something to eat. The two of us messing with each other along the way there.