I just want to go.

A few days had passed and during those 3 days Sesshomaru had stayed around. When Kaito came in to check up on me I sat up and stretched. "You know we can leave this place." I said as he came to sit at the edge of the bed. I saw the look on his face and sighed. " I don't know if I can stand being cooped up another minute." I added and he chuckled. 

I moved to stand only to wince at the sudden movement. "Your body says otherwise Milena." Kaito said laughing now. I only glared as I laid back down. "I'll go fetch something for you to eat be back soon." he added and left the room. I groaned, but couldn't lay in my sorrows for long because Kira walked in. 

I heard the other heart beat before she could even tell me. "I'm gonna be the best Auntie those pups will ever know!" I said as she sat down and giggled. "Come laid down beside me and rest awhile you need it." I add patting the spot beside me. 

" I am tired, alright." she said and walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. She yawned and no sooner did her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep. I put a hand on her stomach and felt for the pup and giggled when I did. After a few minutes a forced myself to get up and walk, my body protested, but I pushed on and left the room to let Kira sleep. 

I enter the room everyone had been sitting around in and notice that Kaito, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru were missing. "Where did Kaito and my brothers go?" I asked getting the remainder of the people in the room's attention. 

"Milena! uhhh, well Inuyasha and Kaito went for a walk. Sesshomaru no idea." Miroku said " Come sit down and eat something. I bet you're hungry." I was and sat down thanking Miroku for offered bowl of stew. I took a bite and savored the flavor. 

"Inuyasha is thinking about leaving today." Kagome said " I'm also so glad you're doing better! You had me worried!" 

"I'll try not to worry you in the future." I say giving her a sisterly smile. I heard the door open and an elderly man walked in, I widen my eyes, "Grandfather?!" 

"Remain seated my girl that stew smells good." he said coming to sit with us. 

"I thought you had vanished when Father died?" I asked and he shook his head as he made himself a bowl. 

"My dear I wasn't gone, I simply left to admire the nature around me." he said "Sesshomaru went to go talk to your mother after he was done lecturing me." 

"Oh? What was he saying?" I said Yokuto just waved it off saying 'don't you fret over it' and I sighed. After we ate I walked outside and sat down on the steps breathing in the fresh air. Only to see Miroku sitting down beside me. " Yes?" I asked. 

"I just what you to know that you're good to Kaito. I appreciate everything that you've done for him and I apologize for any wrong doings on my part for being who I am. I've come to realize that he loves you, as do you; him and I wouldn't ask for a better sister." he said quietly enough that only my ears caught it. 

I looked at him a bit surprised and then giggled as I tossed an arm around his shoulders. "I was wondering which one of you guys would catch on." I say removing my arm and replacing it by resting my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry Miroku, I will not harm him in any way. I wouldn't dream of it." I added. 

"This also has thinking about something, it may sound a bit perplexed, or dumb whatever you may think. I never thought that I would have a taiyoukai such as yourself as a sister-in-law. " he said and I laughed. 

"Get used to it Monk. Cause I happen to know that I have the best human brother and sisters I could ever ask for. " I said causing him to look at me when I removed my head from his shoulder. His expression was that of surprise and brotherly fondness. "We need to head out, we need to head to Kaede's village so Kira can go through the rest of her pregnancy without having to be on guard. Those boys better hurry with whatever they are doing." I finished. Miroku nodded. 

After a few hours of talking to my grandfather he had bid us farewell and kissed my forehead. "No more duels from you, you understand me?" he said and I nodded. That was when Inuyasha and Kaito walked in. "And you my boy" Yokuto says pointing a clawed hand at Inuyasha. " Don't let her get into too much trouble." 

"Like I can stop her. " he started, but saw the look in Yokuto's eyes. "But I'll try." Yokuto smiled and patted Inuyasha's shoulder before leaving the house. Soon Sesshomaru walked in with something in his arm and he handed it to me. I raised a brow as I opened the parcel and saw that he had gotten me a battle kimono and I squealed with glee. 

"you spoil me! " I say hugging my older brother. His arm went around me tightly and he buried his face into my shoulder. 

"You had me scared Milena. I first I thought I was going to lose you. I've taken care of you for most of your life and I wasn't expecting to see you on that bed fighting for that life. " he said quietly for me to hear only. I hugged him tightly as tears hit my cheeks. Crying for both of us, "Mother wants nothing to do with you, but that's fine you didn't care anyways. " I choked out a laugh as we pulled away. 

He wiped away the tears and gave me a small smile and turned to Kira as she appeared beside me. He pulled out another parcel and she opened it and smiled with glee as well as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. She then pulled on my arm and we went to a room to put on the items of clothing Sesshomaru had gotten for us. 

I put mine on and helped Kira with hers before I attached my fluff back into place over my right shoulder

I put mine on and helped Kira with hers before I attached my fluff back into place over my right shoulder.  I placed my chest armor back on and walked out of the room with Kira in front of me. "This is beautiful thank you Brother." I say smiling. He gave me a nod and we all left the house. We had walked a distance away from the western lands away from my mothers palace. As we walked I jumped onto Inuyasha back for a piggy back and he groaned, but allowed it, putting his arms around my knees. 

As soon as night fell we made came and I hopped off Inuyasha's back to help Sesshomaru with Rin and Kira. Soon a fire was lit and food prepared and as I sat down by Kaito I relaxed. "It's good to be away from my infuriating mother." I said as I pulled a fish away from the fire once it was done cooking. 

"Aren't we all " Inuyasha remarked from where he was sitting. I tore a piece of the fish meat off mine and tossed it at Inuyasha. He shook his head and growled at me as he threw it back at me, I giggled and got up and ran and he followed me. "You're going to pay for that!" he said and we disappeared into the shadows of the trees.