Not one to brag.

That morning when I woke up, I saw that Kaito was still fast asleep so I quietly moved and went to fetch our things down by the lake. I quickly grabbed them and got back to where Kaito was. I set the clothes down and took hold of his robes and pulled in his scent and sighed. I heard him move behind me and I turned to face him. "Good morning Kai." I greeted with a smile. 

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" he asked, I could only smile as I saw my mark radiated on his collarbone. 

"I slept good, really good." I say crawling over to him with his robes still in my hand. I gave him a kiss, which he returned as he pulled me onto his lap. I pulled away when a noise got to my attention and I tossed him his robes as I snarled in the direction. 

I saw that it had been Inuyasha. Mouth wide open and eyes like saucers. Eventually Inuyasha turned around. " WHAT THE HELL! COVER YOURSELF!!!" he yelled. I did so begrudgingly as Kaito did the same. 

"Dressed happy." I say annoyingly. 

He turned around with an irritable look on his face. " What do you have to be annoyed about, I picked up a strange scent this way so I followed it. Didn't know it was going to be you in the aftermath of your.....your love making." he bellowed and stomping off.

The two of us left our spot begrudgingly and got back to the village and walked into the hut, the smell of food hitting my nose immediately. I fixed me a bowl quickly and sat down to scarf it down. "You act like you haven't ate anything in the last two days." Sango said and I swallowed my food. 

"Didn't get the chance to eat anything last night because of you and Miroku." I said catching Kaito's attention on the remark. I watched her blush and look away and turned my attention on the monk in question who was also blushing. 

"Now I'm curious." Kaito said leaning forward to get details. 

"uhhhhhh, we...we...didn't get far." Sango admitted. 

"That's okay, I did tell you to explore it, but know how far you're willing to go until you're more confident over the matter." I say after finishing my bowl of food. My eyes caught Kaito trying to adjust his robes to where it was more comfortable and I raised a brow as I went over there and pulled it back and saw why. 

"Oh Kaito, I'm sorry!" I said taking the sash off and then his robe off his shoulders. "Miroku you have anything for scratches?" 

"I don't think I do, Kaede maybe." he said. "why?" I shook my head and bent down giving one of the scratches a lick causing Kaito to tense. 

"Milena....What are you doing?" he said, I Ignored him and continued onto the other one til I was satisfied with the work and moving away as Kaito fixed his clothing. I noticed that both of them took notice of the mark on Kaito collarbone. Sango went deep red while Miroku played a devilish smirk on his face. 

"So.... you ARE my Twin after all. Here I thought you didn't have it in you!" he says. 

I growled lightly at him, but Kaito spoke. " Well Miroku I'm not one to brag." I watched as Miroku smirk vanished. I knew he was waiting for Kaito to spill, but I knew Kaito wasn't like that.

"Inuyasha had left to go get Kagome, saying she needed to come back." Sango said and I only laughed. 

"Not worried about Inuyasha.....Although......." I couldn't finish my sentence considering he had found us quite naked. After a few hours of small talk, my nose picked up the scent of Inuyasha and I went out of the hut. The scent was different then before and it bothered me ' there's something wrong.' I thought pulling out my sword. 

I saw Inuyasha in the distance and noticed he was carrying a sword. My eyes widen when I noticed that it was So'unga. I knew Inuyasha wasn't strong enough to wield the blade and I rushed forward and blocked the blade from hitting a villager. I could hear Kaito behind me. " Stay away!" I shout. 

I could hear the sword cackling. "the great daughter of the great dog demon. Say how is Joushiro? " he said I growled as I pushed Inuyasha back struggling as I did so. I could hear the woman and child in the house next to us as Miroku and Sango as well as Kaito worked on getting the villagers to leave. 

"Inuyasha, please you have to fight it. Don't let it control you!" I say and that was when So'unga pushed me back. Inuyasha heard the child and had went into the hut and I widen my eyes I followed after him. Miroku had followed me. 

"Inuyasha what is going? Snap out of it!" he said Inuyasha went to slash down on the woman and child and I reached out and grabbed the blade and Inuyasha pulling him back as Miroku has shouted out in fear. 

"Get them out here!" I snarled and Miroku did just that as Inuyasha slammed me into the wall. He had done again and I knew he was fighting the control, but as he did it a third time we went through the wood. Him throwing me off his back. 

I rolled and landed on my chest and as I raised my head I noticed So'unga preparing Dragon twister. 'oh no' I thought as I scrambled to my feet. I turned to the others "RUN!" I scream, Kaito lingered, but I gave him a fierce growl to listen to me. 

"come on Kaito, LET'S Go!" Miroku said as I watched pull on Kaito's arm. I leaped to my sword just when So'unga released dragon twister.

Sango's P.o.V 

I could hear Kaito screaming her name as dust and smoke covered the area. I knew Kiara was tired from carrying this many people, but I wasn't about to let one us die in that. "Kaito, Milena is fine. I'm sure she used her sword to shield her from that!" Miroku stated trying to get Kaito to see reason. 

"Kaito can sense her through the mark on your collarbone?" I asked and he turned to me teary eyed. 

"I'm not sure Sango." he said 

"Well, I'm sure she's made it out of there." I said as the smoke and dust cleared. We strained our eyes and then gasped as we saw the damage the attack had caused. I looked at the area Milena had been and could see nothing and my heart wretched as I heard Kaito's renewed gasps of agony.