Is she worth it?

Sesshomaru's P.O.V 

Kira had been walking ahead of me for sometime as I was going over what Milena had told me. It as true I could not get Kira out of my head, I had thought laying with her that one night would have done the trick and it be over and done with. It had not. I watched the sway of her hips as she walked, caught the smell of her scent as it blew in my direction still the same intoxicating scent from when it first came to me. 

That night she had been responsive to everything that I done to her and the sound she made was music to my ears. I couldn't deny that I wanted more of it. I quickly caught up with her to where I was right behind her and pulled her body up against mine. "Sessh......" she started, but I hushed her sentence when I brought my lips to her neck nibbling at the skin there with my fangs. 

I was careful around the pole arm she had strapped to her back and quickly brought the strap up and over her head taking the pole arm with it and throwing in to the ground. I turned her around ripping her armor plating on her shoulders off her and throwing them to the side. I felt her hands tugging on my chest armor and I smirked as I helped her with it. ' curse my father for his curiosity.' I thought as my lips landed on hers again. 

'than again, a blessing' my mind said as I tore away the sash at her waist. Truth be told she was everything I had hoped for. Her temper was something to never bestow upon, but nonetheless she had enraptured my heart. I licked her bottom lip asking for permission and she moaned as I slipped my tongue inside her mouth hungry for the taste of her. Her hands on my shoulders and shrugging me out of my haori. 

She then helped herself removing her demon slaying outfit without being more torn apart by my claws. Baring herself naked in front me had me growling with desire. I turned her around and pulled her me resting her back against me as I assaulted her neck with my lips and teeth. "Sess....." she moaned into my ear as I licked her collarbone sensually. 

"I want to mark you as mine" I whispered into her ear and licked her collarbone once more pulling her hips into mine, to make her feel what she was doing to me. 

"What's stopping you." she said her hand reaching behind her and untying the sash at my waist. I quickly took off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and pressed her up against my now naked flesh and she moaned with delight. She turned around and pressed herself against me, feeling her breasts rest upon my exposed chest. I had gently guided her to the ground allowing her to use my fluff to rest her head on. 

I found her lips again my tongue licking at her lips as she parted them and allowed me to taste her again. I soon moved to her jaw along her neck, nipping at her skin as I did so. Her legs went up and wrapped themselves around my waist not wanting to waste time on foreplay like I had done with her the first time. I smirked at her eagerness as she reached down grabbed my penis and guided me inside her warmth. 

I growled at the sensation as I moved my hips to drive deeper into her earning an illicit moan from her. Her hands went to my shoulders as she found the rhythm of my thrusts and I moved her while still inside her into a sitting position and thrusting upward, my hand touched her hip gripping it as I bent my head to take a nipple into my mouth. 

'My little vixen, you are about to become someone really important to me I hope you're ready.' I thought as I gave the same treatment to her other one. I smelled her arousal and knew she was getting close to an orgasm and I moved my hips upward hitting a spot that had sent her over. She came her juices coating my cock as I removed my mouth from her breast and placing a heating kiss to her lips once more. 

With the use of my one hand I gently guided her to lay onto her shoulders and upper back. "Grab onto my knees Kira." I growled and she did so. I didn't stop my pace and I knew she was soon going to orgasm for the second time. I was prepared to mark her after her fourth and I brought my hand between us and rubbed the bud a clawed finger gently running across the sensitive bundle of nerves. She screamed out my name then and I tossed her a grin as I continued to that with my over growing pace inside her. 

I saw her arched her back and I knew I hit the sweet spot deep inside once more and aimed for it again. A loud moan escaped from her pert lips and I reached up and pinched at one her hardened nipples after she had went through her third and I smiled once more. I reached over grabbed her wrist and brought her back up to face me. Her lips found mine, hungry and her breath coming out in pants of air. 

I took in a breath as I gently raked my fangs down her neck stopping at her collarbone as I picked up the pace and moving her hips to do the same as her arms came around my neck. I licked and nipped at her collarbone as I smelled her coming closer to her fourth orgasm. I, myself had already released my seed into her after second and was about cum inside her again after this. Eyes turning slightly red I bit down as she released and I as well. Hearing her scream my name as I marked her as mine, growling with the pleasure of doing so. 

I removed my fangs from her skin and licked up the blood the trailed away seeing the marked appear after I cleaned the bite. Spent I collapsed onto the ground rest my head onto my fluff pulling my exhausted mate to me. I kissed her forehead as she rest her head on my chest. ' You were right Milena, She is worth it.' I thought before letting sleep claim me.