I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

I felt the blade pierce through my chest armor and into my side, as I let Kaito go. Staggering back as the realization of what I had done came to me full force. I saw Kaito's face filled with tears as I reached out to him. I collapsed onto my back as I looked up to the sky, eyes blinking back tears myself. I heard him scrambling to my side. "Milena? " he choked out, going to pull the blade out, I stopped him. 

"I'm so sorry, Please forgive me!" I say as the others came up to us. 

"There's nothing to forgive! You can't die on me!" Kaito said, I could only chuckled as I laid eyes on the crying Sango and Kagome. "Kagome can't you....." Kaito started.  She only shook her head. 

"Go, Inuyasha need's your help, leave me here......I'll catch up in a bit." I say removing my hand from Kaito's and removed the blade myself. I sighed at the relief and closed my eyes. I could hear them arguing before losing consciousness. 

Miroku's P.o.V  

"Kaito she's right, we need to go!" I said taking hold of his arm, only for him to yank it free. His sobs racking his body as he sat there. "She's a demon a wound like that won't kill her. She'll catch up to us I promise." I add. 

"I had to! She left me no choice, but I regretted it!" he sobbed out. I placed a hand on his shoulder as I leaned down beside him. His right hand covered mine and he came undone. We stayed for an hour letting him get his composure and as he got to his feet. He was silent and he walked over to the fluffs and placed them beside Milena as well as Banryuu. 

Nothing was said and when we got back to the road in tracking down Inuyasha, Kaito was deathly silent. After a while we had made camp and that was when I realized Kaito had taken the sword Milena's father had created for her. "None of us liked leaving her there Kai." I said as he stared into the flames in front of him. 

He had remained silent. I sighed and listened in to the conversation Myoga was having with demon Saya. They were discussing So'unga and how Saya failed to keep the blade sealed. It later moved to all three swords Inuyasha's father wielded and I soon told them of the names of the realm and such. 

"Do you think Sesshomaru would be able to revive Milena with Tensaiga? " Kaito said finally breaking the silence. I looked at him with bewilderment. 

"Kaito, She'll make it through her injury, the wound won't kill her." I said. 

"You don't...." he started, but Totosai interrupted him. 

"Lady Milena will not die from that wound young Kaito. She had suffered a wound like that before and bounced back and she'll do it again." he said. "It's fatal to most humans yes and most times demons, but she has always bounce back. Have faith." 

I turned to my brother with a look of hope and he went silent once more. I sighed as I looked into the fire as well. 

Milena's P.o.V 

I woke back up after losing consciousness and sat up carefully gripping onto my wound as I did so. I saw that Joushiro and Selira's fluffs were beside me as well as Banryuu and smiled lightly. I got to my feet grabbed the fluffs attached them next to mine and grabbed Banryuu and secured it onto my back. I winced at the pain I felt, but pushed through it. 

'Alright let's finish this.' I thought and turned into my true form and took off to a run, knowing exactly where I needed to go. 

Kaito's P.o.V  

On the next day we had arrived to the place where Inuyasha had taken off to and we saw him in the distance. I spotted Sesshomaru as well in the distance and wondered if he knew of Milena's situation. "I can't believe it!" Sango gasped and I turned to her.