blood and tears

Kaito's P.o.V

After the initial fight between Sesshomaru and Milena, he had left leaving Kira and the others with us. Inuyasha only stayed long enough to ask a few questions from Myoga and Totosai and he too left. My hands gripped the fluffs in my hands wondering what Joushiro or Selira would do if they had encountered Milena in this state. 

It was obvious that both of them would do anything to bring her back from the dark abyss she was in, even if it had mean their deaths. I felt Milena broken blade in between the fluffs and was about to bring it out when I saw the spirits in front of me. I knew one to be Joushiro and the other I could only assume was Selira. 

"Kaito nice to see you again. " Joushiro greeted with a sad smile. "We don't have much time, your worry over Milena brought us forth. " he finished. "you can bring her back, but it will not be easy." 

"Humans brought forth this side a long time ago. Even before her father undoing. There was a small human village not far from the western lands. She grew curious over the humans and went to see them. I don't know what had happened in the village, but the great lord saved her from them. " Selira says. 

"From my understanding was that Milena was only 15. The humans in the village were pillagers and when she showed up, they were cruel. " Joushiro says. 

" Before Lord Toga showed though, she had snapped and killed them all. Except the ring leader who had been hiding. At that time Lord Toga and Lord Sesshomaru had shown up, Toga had fished out the ring leader while Sesshomaru dealt with his sister who had the time was past listening to anything around her. " 

"Her rage was so great that the darkness from it she could not break from. She attacked Sesshomaru and as the two fought Sesshomaru had caused her a mortal wound. Their father returned to them and had seen and got behind Milena and held her to him, making her see the damage she had caused around her, as well as the wounds she made onto her own brother and it snapped her out of it. " Selira explained. 

"It was one of her biggest regrets. " Joushiro added. "We have faith that her mate will make her see again." he finished giving me a smile and with that they had vanished. I could feel her mark burning on my skin and knew we needed to hurry. 

"Come on guys let's go." I said and all were in agreement. It had been an hour of traveling and we came upon a human village. I gasped at the sight before me. There was blood and gore everywhere as the corpse of the people were strewn across the ground. Some even hanged.

I then remembered her saying something about her unbridled fury and this was it, although I don't know if it would be of this degree of carnage. "I sense a demonic aura in the area Kaito." Sango said. We walked further in careful of not moving the bodies until we knew what we were dealing with. That was when I saw her, eyes red, hands covered in blood and a toothy grin plastered to her face. 

She had long ditched So'unga, now it was just the matter of getting her back. "Milena! These people didn't need to die! You know this!" I shouted. She cackled, and I groaned. "I know this side has always been apart of you, but I believe that you can come back from this!" 

"Come back from what......Human." she sneers, "Humans are worth nothing, but food." 

"You don't eat humans!" Sango says " You find it repulsive!" 

She tilted her head. "hmmm who said that?" she remarked.

"YOU DID!" Sango shouts. "We talk about everything! You find the taste of humans repulsive, because you were not your mother!" 

"Joushiro and Selira are concerned for you!" I put in and I saw that gave her pause as her eyes widen at the recognition of their names. "They know this isn't you, even though this is a part of you! So'unga twisted his words for you to become this." I pulled my robes to the side a bit. " If you disliked humans so much, you wouldn't have mated with one! For centuries you denied your own happiness over the ones you cared about most! " 

"Joushiro didn't sacrifice himself for you to be this way. He didn't have to kill his own daughter to save you! HE knew you deserved happiness, that you deserve the chance to have what Selira and him had! " I bellowed, I watched her pause and I stepped forward. " Don't let the whispers of So'unga lingering words get the better of you, don't let the memories of what had happened to you when you where 15 to cloud your judgement. There is love in humans just like there was love in your father when he saved you. " 

"I love you Moonlight, more then anything. I hate see you this way, when I know it isn't you." I say when I had gotten close. She snarled and gripped the collar of my robes, lifting me up off the ground. 

"You know nothing about me! " she says, her claws on her other hand pointing my chest. 

"MILENA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Miroku screamed as her hand flashed forward.