" You are like the moonlight"

It had been a long day and as I helped Sesshomaru prepared for the long journey to the west with his pups I kissed each on the forehead. I turned to Jaken and gave him a stern look. " You watch over those pups like your life depends on it. If you don't I will hunt you down and eat you!" I said. He nodded his head while sweat was dripping off him in waves. 

"I think you've scared him for life." Kira said chuckling. 

"good, So did you take care of the thing you needed to do?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Yes, talked to somebody my father knew in the museum and I was able to find what I was looking for." she said and I raised a brow. "I wanted to check something for my daughters and I got a copy for it. " She showed me the paper and I saw the history of the girls action and I smiled. So they would grow to make impact on the world and I knew that eased Kira's heart. 

I gave each one of them a hug and stood there as they started their journey to the west. Afterwards I almost went into the hut everyone liked to hang out when my ears picked up on Sango and Miroku. I held in a giggle as I heard Sango moan inside, I quickly walked away went down to the lake. I hadn't seen Kaito since this afternoon and as the moon shone brightly I smiled. 

There was a good chance Kaito was spending some time with Inuyasha. Which was fine, it gave me time to think. I stood there looking at the brightness of the moon and decided the best way to think was to be in the water. I stripped and walked into the water, it was cold, but tolerable. I dived underwater as soon as I reached the deep end. 

'My heart yearns for something to change.' I thought as I broke the surface of the water. I swam to the shore and sat down the wind blowing back my hair. I let myself air dry as I sat there, I yearned to be a mother of my own with pups I birthed, I yearned for Kaito to touch me like he did when we were waiting for Totosai to return with Banryuu. I ran a hand over my naked flesh and moaned. 

My fingers touched the small scars that Joushiro had caused when I had first learned what sex was all about and tears escaped me. My heart belonged to Kaito I knew that, but I also knew that part of it will always love Joushiro. I placed a hand over the arm the mark used to be and smiled sadly at the fond memories I had of the black Inu. A man who striked his own brother to defend my honor, a man who took in a child that wasn't his and asked for my help. A man who made mistakes, but in the end made up for them. 

A man who had always wished the best for me, regardless if it was with him or with someone else. I raised my aura to dry my hair quickly as I got to my feet. I turned my head when I heard something behind me and took in the scent. It was Kaito. 

Kaito's P.o.V 

I saw her amber eyes starring at me through the moonlight, her hair blowing with the wind. My eyes caught something on the ground and saw that it was her clothes. I blushed and moved to turn away, but her voice stopped me. "Do you find me hideous to look at?" 

I gawked, "No No! I was just giving you privacy to dress if that was what you were going to do." I said blushing bright red. I watched her eyes light up with merriment and she sauntered over to me and pressed herself against me. 

"But don't you want to touch me? To feel the sensation of skin upon your fingertips?" she purred into my ear. I felt her nibble on my earlobe as her hands went around and gripped my ass firmly in her hands. It made me drop my staff as her lips kissed along my jaw. "I can make you feel so good." she finishes before her lips captured mine in a heated kiss. 

I kissed her back my hands cupping her cheeks as she bucked hips into me. Her tongue licking my lips moaning as I let her in. She continued this til we pulled away for air, as I was taking in breathes I watched her hands travel down her own flesh. Her hands found her netherlips and I watched as a finger went inside. I could feel all my blood rushing to my penis as I watched scene unfold. 

Her lips quivered as she growled with arousal and I could see it, her amber eyes looked at me a smirk playing on her lips as she pulled her hand away and licked at her own juices. Knowing modesty was out the window I stripped down and went to her, pulling her to me. I felt her arms go around me and she used her legs and jumped to the patch of grass above the rocks of the lake. 

"Touch me Kaito. I need it." she whimpers as I pressed her up against the tree. I covered a breast with a hand and massaged lightly before playing with nipple with my fingers. Her back arched into as she mewled in pleasure. After a while I gave the same attention to the other and her hips bucked. I then placed my mouth over the nipple I had been playing with and could hear her moan as she tossed her head back. Keeping my right hand playing with the other nipple, I allowed my left to travel down to her core and ran a finger there lightly. 

She was wet for me and getting more so. I grazed my finger over her clit and she whined with need as her claws dug into the tree behind her. I pulled away and guided her away from the tree and moving her to the ground. I could feel her aura raising as I plunged a finger inside and she bucked her hips into my left hand as I captured her left nipple into my mouth. I pumped my finger in and out and felt her writhe with the pleasure that racking in her body. 

As I did so I curled my finger and pulled away from her breast to watch her arch her back with loud moan as I hit a sensitive nerve inside of her. I put a second finger in and watched her face do an 'Oh'. My thumb went to her clit adding to the sensation. I moved down and kissed her thighs as well as leaving love bites along the inside, before removing my fingers from inside of her she whined at the loss of contact. 

I soon replaced it with my mouth and one of her clawed hands went into my hair as she bucked her hips. "Oh! Oh! " she whimpered as my tongue dashed over her clit sensually. I added my fingers back inside and she tilted her head back. I pumped my fingers in and out, curling them every so often. My right hand playing on a nipple as I did this. 

"Harder...." she whimpered and complied, I felt my nails scraping the walls of her vagina inside and that was when I knew I had to keep that up for the look on her face pure ecstasy. I pulled at her clit with my teeth and she growled over the sensation. I felt her release right at that moment and removed my fingers and lapped it as hungrily as I could. I moved up and kissed her and she licked my lips hungrily as she kissed me back. 

Her legs on either side of me I leaned back up and took in the look of her. Her chest was heaving and her eyes stared at me with lust as the corners of hue on the color of blue. Her hand flashed down to my cock and took hold of it as she sat up. My breath hitched as her thumb went over the tip wiping the pre-cum that was there off. I could feel her claws lightly tracing the skin of the shaft as she growled. 

"I can smell your arousal Kai." she purred as she climbed onto my lap. I could feel that her pussy was quite wet with arousal herself. 

"I can tell you still are." I said pulling her chest to mine and nipping her neck lightly with teeth. She moved her hips and the next thing I knew she had guided my dick inside of her warmth. I hissed at the sensation, loving the feeling. Her hands went to my shoulders then as she moved her hips. Her moans echoing in my ear as her claws lightly scraped at my skin.

Her head then went my neck and collarbone and felt her tongue lick me there. She had found a pace she wanted and I took hold of her hips and join her. Laying her back down, I slammed into her once more and she howled with lust and raked her claws against my back. I winced as I felt the blood there, but continued thrusting into her with every fiber of my being.  Her legs went around me, keeping me in place and I leaned over her and planted a kiss to her lips. 

"Cum for me, my moonlight." I says and she mewled over the sensation of the nickname. I knew she would know when I was close and I held out til I knew I could give her a second orgasm. I picked up a leg and tossed it over my shoulder as I went faster and harder and she growled as my left hand went to her clit and starting flicking it back and forth. I didn't stop til I felt her legs shaking from the pleasure. I did a hard thrust back inside her womb and I knew that did the trick and I felt her release right when I did not being able to hold back any longer. 

We both said the other names and as she pulled down with me still inside her, her face buried on my collarbone did I feel it. Her fangs bit down there and saw her aura flash. She removed her fangs from my collarbone and started licking at the small bite there. I rolled to my side pulling out of her and pulled her to me. She got comfortable and was immediately asleep and as I rolled onto my back, I winced, but ignored it as sleep claimed me.