let me mark you, so no one can take you from me.

Kouga's P.O.V 

I noticed that we were pretty far from the others, or at least as far as I wanted to go and pulled her to me before she drag me further on. I captured her lips with mine and took hold of her ass with my hands as she tossed her arms around my neck returning the kiss with vigor. She darted her tongue out at the same time I had done and we battled for dominance, I moved my hands and quickly undid her fluff and chest armor before loosening her Haori off her shoulders. 

Her hands went to work on getting rid of the headband and releasing my hair from my ponytail, while pulling away for air and I moved downward leaving kisses along her jawline as I got to neck I darted my tongue out and licked. I heard her growl with pleasure and as I nipped and kissed I found the sweet spot at the junction of her neck and collarbone and she moaned as her hands undid my chest armor. 

I raised my head from her neck to stare her desired and lustful face, "You're so beautiful." I say kissing her once untying her obi and taking off the remaining of her clothes before laying her down onto the ground and stripping out of mine quickly. Her chest heaved and I smirked as I went to placing a lick on her collarbone at the spot I wanted to mark her at. 

"Kouga.....please..." she whimpered I allowed my fingers to trace down her body and dip down between her legs and netherlips and felt how wet she had become. I raked a claw upwards and she arched back moaning from the pleasure of it. I smirked and moved down latching my mouth to one of nipples and suckled and nipped at it, as I plunged my finger deep inside her. 

She whined with desire and her claws raked down my back as I pulled at her nipple with my teeth before going to the other and giving it the same treatment, while putting another clawed finger inside and curling hitting her g-spot. I let go of her breast with a pop from my mouth and moved on down while thrusting my fingers in and out her hips bucked forward when I hit that g-spot. 

I got between her thighs and took in her scent "I love it when you're aroused for me." I growled before licking at her bundle of nerves. She tossed her head back and buried her hand into my hair and gripping at the strands to the point it hurt. I nipped at her bud as I drove a third finger inside.

"OH!!! " She said arching, I could tell she was close and my other hand played with nipple. I removed my fingers, only to replace it with my tongue. Her legs went over my shoulders and locked into place keeping my head right where she wanted it.  I flicked at her bundle of nerves with a thumb and that had her cumming right into my mouth and I lapped it up like a parched animal. 

I moved back up and kissed her and she licked my lips before diving her tongue into my mouth. She pulled away and I saw the look in her eye and smiled. "I want you" she says breathlessly and I complied to her wish. I went to move my dick to thrust in, but she moved to her hands and knees and I smirked. I grabbed her hips as I placed myself between her legs and entered her from behind. 

I growled in satisfaction as did she, I set up a pace which she matched, her breathes where coming out a pants and I knew I was hitting that sweet spot inside. I picked up my pace and my hands gripping her hips tightly as I did so and hearing a loud moan fall from her lips. I continued this for quite some time and reached down and pulled at her hair raising her up to were her back was pressed against my chest. 

"You like that don't you, like the fact my cock is so deep inside." I growl thrusting in and hitting her g spot as I did so. I kept doing that her hands on my thighs digging into the skin there. "Tell me! Who makes you this way?" 

"OH!!" she could only muster and I pulled her hair and she growled, "You, Harder!" she whimpers. I pulled out and she whined at the loss and I turned her around tossed her legs of my shoulders and thrusted back in going harder and faster and I felt it. I felt her release as her toes curled, her hands clenching into the ground underneath, her back arching as she screamed. She must've been holding back and I grinned evilly as I continued to relentlessly pound into her. 

I moved a hand down to between us and rubbed her clit vigorously, I was close, but I wasn't to cum until she had orgasm again for the third time. As I continued to thrust in and out of her I decided to enter a finger inside and she howled with pleasure "Ko...Kouga! I...I'm not...gonna" she couldn't finish as she cummed for the third time. I removed my finger and continue to flick at her nub. I felt my release coming and I filled her with my seed and collapsed on top of her. 

I rolled over onto side, pulling out of her in the process, moving a hand down there and placing my palm over her vaginia and  rubbing it. I  moved my head back down there and stared her right in the eyes as I licked her inner thigh. "I'm gonna mark you here and at your collarbone." I said and she only smiled as I continued palming her sex. I licked her right thigh once more before biting into the skin and she growled with desire. I felt her aura accept mine when I flared it.

I pulled away lapped up the blood once and moved up and did the same to her collarbone and her arms went around me. I pulled away and locked eyes with her, " I want you to have my pups one day." I said kissing her nose. She made me sit up and she flared her aura and bit down onto my shoulder, I held her tightly as I felt her aura surge through me, it sent shivers down my spine. It was so strong that it made me feel like I could do anything. I flared up mine and our auras mixed as the wind blew our way. 

She pulled away and laid back down pulling me with her and as she laid her head on my chest, I knew she was happy and fast sleep. I tried to stay awake, but sleep called me and I pulled Milena closer before I fell asleep myself.