Kisa.......Please...

I saw her standing there and I didn't want to face her, she was a member of Joushiro's clan and had been betrothed to Tatsuki. Even if the boy never gave her the time of day. She locked eyes with mine and raised an eyebrow at me. I knew right then she caught the sight of Kaito behind me. "Was Joushiro not enough for you! Was tearing Tatsuki not satisfying to you! Did the deaths of his family not bother you! Joushiro loved you! Yet you could not let yourself return it years after Selira's death? " 

"Could you not bring yourself to tell him, About her!? Why! I had mad respect for Joushiro. He gave the clan honor and hope that maybe, just maybe Yours and mine could finally get along! And HE DIED FOR YOU!!" she screamed. 

"Kisa......please......." I muttered as I broke away from eye contact. "You don't understand! I didn't ask him to die for me.....his death haunts me....I haven't been able to sleep." 

"Good, I hope it swallows you!" she says and leaves. I turned around and grabbed the fluffs off the ground and reattached them to my shoulder. 

"Just when.......It doesn't matter anymore...... She's probably roaming around somewhere." I mumble. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "You don't deserve me." 

"Joushiro was important to you and I want you to remember that, but I also want you to know something. He's not the only one that loves you. I love you." He says resting his head against my back. I turned in his arms, cupped his cheeks and kissed him lovingly. 

"Thank you Kai, I've never doubted your love. I love you as well. " I say "I just..." 

"Need time I get it." he said. I pulled away and nodded, I then cringed my nose and knew I had to get this blood off me. "Come let's go wash off." I smiled and the two of walked until we found a big enough river to cleanse us of the blood. 

When we were in the water I turned to him. "Veera was the child I took in. She isn't really my blood child and she isn't really his. She's Tatsuki's. Joushiro already had two and Hana had been missing and Tatsuki wanted nothing to with young pup so I took her in as mine. Even though she isn't. She's older now and doing her own thing. It was Centuries ago. Sesshomaru thinks she my daughter and in a way she is, Joushiro just couldn't have her in the south lands because of Tatsuki and he's tried to make him see reason. " 

"It just never got into Tatsuki head. I'm sorry." I claim. That was when Kaito kissed me again pulling me to him. My lips parted as his tongue demanded entrance and I growled with arousal. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine. 

"you took in a child who needed a good home how can I be mad at that. Sure it would have been nice to know, but you had your reasons. " he said and I smiled. It eventually got too cold to stay in the river and we made it back to our camp as night had fallen. As Kaito got the fire prepared I unattached the furs and placed mine around his shoulders. I then jabbed my sword into the ground making a shield around us and snuffing the fire out. 

" Demons and scavengers will come sniffing out the corpses of those men I killed it's best we don't alert them to us." I said getting comfortable for the night. 

*I had just berated Veera for being mean to the servants when I heard the doors open, I turned that way as soon as I ordered Veera to head to her room for the rest of the evening until told otherwise. Once she was gone I faced Joushiro who had a look of grief on his face carrying with him a infant pup in his hands. "she's gone Millie.....I " he choked out, but he didn't have to say as I went to him and wrapped him gently into my arms.

I then guided him to a room where he could place the infant in safely. "Millie...I want you to know  she named you Hana godmother. " he said and I gasped in shock as I looked at the little girl in the cradle. Tears slid down my cheeks as I covered my mouth. I felt him behind me as he gently tilted my head to the side and licked my ear before laying feather like kisses on my neck, before nibbling at the skin. 

"Jou...."I moaned out as his hands loosened my kimono around my shoulders. 

"Please just this once...." he whispers. I gave into him, I turned around and smashed my lips onto his, as he growled with need. We quickly got rid of the clothing on our back and he pulled me to him pressing my naked form against his. His hands trailed down to my ass and squeezed and making me squeal into his kiss. He lifted me into his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing at his jaw. 

Fingers digging into his hair as his lips found mine once more as he placed me on the bed in the room we were in. He soon moved down and his mouth latched onto a pert nipple his one of his hands played with the other. I tossed my head back as I arched my back into the pleasure I was feeling. I heard his growl of approval as he moved to the other to give it the same attention and I moaned, but his hand flashed up and placed two fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet. 

I rolled my tongue around his fingers and suckled them as I felt his breath hitch. He then grinded his  hips against mine and I bucked my hips to meet his. I was aroused and he knew it. He started to move his fingers that were inside my mouth in and out and all I could do was mewl in pleasure as his other hand went to the spot I craved. 

His clawed finger traced my clit only briefly and found out how really wet I had become and he entered a finger inside and curled causing me to buck my hips into his hand as I gagged on his fingers. I reached down and grabbed hold of his dick, it was throbbing and  I could smell the pre-cum at the tip. I then felt him remove his finger and without removing my hand til it was time I felt him enter into my entrance before I could move my hand to his shoulder, he made placed it over my clit. * 

"Milena.....Milena!" A voice said dragging me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Kaito looking down at me. "You were tossing and turning I thought something was wrong. 

"cuddle with me please." I say and he nods, once he got comfortable I laid my head onto his chest and took in his scent "I love you" I mumble before sleep claimed me.