He's gone!

*Flashback some 200 years ago.*

I dropped my cup of tea when mother gave me the news of Father's death and didn't even wait for anything else as I took off at a run. I ran not knowing where I was going and found myself in the south and I sought out the hold of the black Inu clan. Once there I was stopped my a hand grabbing my arm and yanking me to them. I fell into a hard chest as arms wrapped themselves around me. 

"What are you doing here?" came Joushiro voice as I took in his scent. 

"I don't even know! Please.....Jou...Don't send me away!" I choke burying my face into his chest. I felt his fingers run through my hair as he lifted me into his arms and took me to a place that was quiet. I raised my head to look at him as he looked at me concerned. "please...." I mutter as lean up to plant a kiss to his lips. 

He at first didn't respond, but gave in and returned the kiss in fervor. "Only this once Millie, I will give you what you need. " he says against my lips.  I could only grip onto him as my reply.  He loosened my Kimono shrugging it off my shoulders as his lips attacked my neck raking his fangs against the skin. I tossed my head back as his hands found my breasts. His fingers played with my nipples making them harden against his touch. 

"Oh....." I mutter arching my back against his hands and he bit down lightly, telling me to stay still. I loosened his battle kimono so I could get my hands inside to touch his skin. He growled as he removed his chest armor and shoulders and tossing them aside as he placed me down onto the ground. He leaned over me and placed a gentle kiss to my lips. 

"Let me help you forget." he whispers as he moved down and his mouth covered a breast his teeth and tongue playing the with a nipple. He shrugged the top of his battle kimono off his shoulders and I moved my hands to his shoulders as he aggressively attacked my breast.  His hand traveled to the sash that kept the rest of the kimono in place and untied it. Allowing the fabric to fall away from his finger with a smirk through his actions on my already harden nipple pulled the kimono open and pulled away from my breast to give a look at me. 

I blushed deeply and tried to cover, but his hands stopped me as he pinned them above my head. "Don't Millie let me admire your beauty." he growled sensually licking my lips, before placing a kiss to them. He pulled away, but before I bit his lip and he growled with delight. He moved back down his finger tracing circles around my clit. I tossed my head back once more moaning out his name in pleasure as he picked up the pace growling for me to look at him as did so. 

His mouth was soon on my clit and I mewled with arousal  as he snarled lustfully into my womb. He continued his rough pace adding to it by digging his claws into my thighs as I moaned loudly at the contact. I was getting close and he knew it and continued the rhythm, thrusting his tongue inside and inserting some of his aura up as I finally released. He growled with approval as he bit down lightly there making me yelp with pleasure. 

He wasted no time after that in removing his battle kimono the rest of the way and entering me in one thrust. I worked through the small pain I felt and matched his rhythm, my hands flashing to his back as he leaned down and kissed the skin behind my ear. His Aura was up, but not erratic and as I felt another orgasm coming I held out to enjoy the feeling he made me feel. "Don't cum until I say darling." he says into my ear as he thrusted back in roughly causing me to yelp and grip onto his back. 

I saw his eyes flash red and he leaned down and gave me a rough kiss nipping at my lips. Going down and nipping and biting at the skin and my breasts and me enjoying the feeling immensely. He then sat up and dragged me to his hips never stopping his rough pace. Placing my legs over his shoulders and leaning back over, I felt him go ever deeper then he was before and I was about to lose it. "Jou....I....." 

"you can, Say my name darling." he growled and with one last thrust I came undone and screamed out his name. He continued for a few more thrusts and I could tell he was become rigid and sloppy and I felt his seed inside me when he reached his peak. He stayed there for a few moments riding out his high before rolling onto his side. Both of us breathing heavily to gather our breaths. 

We laid there side by side and I sat up after a few minutes of silence. "I'm sorry....I was a bit rough." he said still laying there. 

"No it's fine Jou, really. "  I say  turning to look at him. I knew the the claws marks I made on his back would scar as well as the ones he caused on my thighs. 

"I almost marked you right there in the end of it. " he said. Sitting up finally, he looked at me and grabbed a leaf from my hair. "Millie, I don't know what to do if you're not a part of my life. Do you think Selira would hate me if....." 

"Selira and you are my closest friends, but you have to tell her how you feel. Don't lead her on please." I say. 

"Millie....I don't plan on it, but what we just did.....you could possibly be with pup right now." he said. 

"Non-sense Jou, go be with Selira I'll be fine." I said getting up at the same time he did. We dressed and as he guided me away from the south lands of his clan. He stopped me and pulled me to him. 

"Promise me that if you do fall pregnant, you'd tell me?" he says and I only chuckled at his worry. 

"Promise, but I don't think it'll come to that." I say and with that I left.  I went back home and went to see Selira. We had spent some time together in our hiding spot and I told her, she needed to talk to Jou about her feelings and she knew I was right and as I watched her leave. I couldn't help, but feel pang of jealousy hit me. I let that feeling go and smiled Selira needed to be happy and I knew Joushiro could give her that. 

The only guilt I had was not being able to tell her that I had laid with him. As I walked back into the palace that was my home the sadness that had gripped my heart before going to Joushiro had returned and I faced it.