I need to take care of something

Kira's P.o.V 

It had been at least 8 months since the pups were born and Inuyasha and the others had just gotten back from another rather difficult time of not being able to find the last jewel shard. The girls where now walking around and I realized that hanyou's learn things rather quickly in a short time. Milena walked in and was bombarded by them and she saw me getting things together. 

"Need to take care of something?" she asked and I nodded. "Don't worry go take care of it, I'll watch the pups." 

"Thank you Millie." I said as she loosened one of her fluffs and tighten it back to allow two of the girls to plop down onto it. Milena walked out of the hut with the girls in tow. As I walked out of the hut myself I could hear my girls giggle. It warmed my heart that Milena had embraced the title of godmother, given all that she had went through. 

I head off towards the bone eater well to go through it to go see mom and Souta. Needing to see them for at least a week. I felt someone link their arm with me and I turned my head to see Kagome. "Heading back to our time?" 

"yea I thought I see Mom and them." I said "wanna tag along?" 

"Yea besides I need to head home any ways for a few days. " she said smiling as the two of us headed to the well. "Are you going to tell them of the girls?" 

"yes they need to know. Besides I thought maybe one day we could try and bring them over here to meet them." I said as Kagome took my hand in hers. We got to the well and to two of us jumped in, the swirl of light surrounded me and I was in awe. 

"It's not a bad idea, although I don't know if Grandpa would be able to make the journey considering it's down a well." Kagome said climbing up the ladder. 

"I know, but I don't know if the girls will be able to come over to this time." I say.  "Maybe if we talked to both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru they could give a hand?" 

"Inuyasha sure, maybe, but Sesshomaru...Are you sure he'd help?" Kagome says when I got over. 

"If I asked yes." I said. 

"Okay I'll give you that." she said and peeked out the door and tensed up. "Oh no Hojo.....Why is he here?" 

" Who's Hojo?" I asked raising a brow and she told it was a boy from school and I smirked. "I bet he likes you." 

"What! No! He's a good friend!" She seethed through clench teeth. I giggled at the redness of her cheeks. "You're the worst!" she muttered before checking to see if the boy Hojo was gone. Once he was she left the building the well was in and headed towards the house I followed still chuckling in merriment. 

We walked into the house and it took me a moment to remove my shoes, but once I did I followed Kagome into the kitchen. " Hey Mom, Grandpa! Guess who came to see you guys!" Kagome said bringing them to my attention. 

"Oh Kira darling you're home!" Mother said coming to me and pulling me to her. " Come have seat at the table and tell me what you've been up to." she added and I did so. 

"There is something I need to tell you all anyways, but I can wait til Souta gets home." I say as Mom handed me a cup of tea. Soon enough I heard the voice of my little brother and when he walked into the kitchen and saw his face lit up and he hugged me. "Hey there little brother." Soon enough everyone moved to the living room and as they got comfortable I grabbed their attention. 

"Now I need to tell you three something rather important. You all know that I've been in the feudral era for the last 4 years or so, but I've been good there. I'm married to a good man even though he has a bit of a temper. He's good to me, for the last 8 months or so I had given birth to 3 beautiful girls. Milara, Kayome, and Irisa. " I said. I watched Mom's eyes light up with joy as well as Grandpa. 

"Wait...so I'm an Uncle!" Souta claims and every one chuckled. 

"Yes Souta you are." Kagome said "Mom they are adorable I wish you could see them. "

"I know they are, they have a beautiful mother. Say if you're here who's taking care of them right now?" Raila asked 

"Their Aunt Milena is taking care of them while I'm away. She's their father's sister. I've been trying to wean them off of breast feeding, but hadn't had much luck. " I said 

"Well if they're with Milena, she's gonna have them eating real food in no time!" Kagome says giggling and I couldn't help, but giggle with her. 

After that Mom had sent us to the store to gather stuff for dinner and as I got up stairs to change out the clothes I was wearing and into something more for this era. 

I had borrowed some of Mom's clothes and she had given me extra money for me to pick out an outfit of my choosing and I thanked her

I had borrowed some of Mom's clothes and she had given me extra money for me to pick out an outfit of my choosing and I thanked her. Soon Kagome and I were about town, I took in the sights and sighed I had missed this when I had first went missing, but now wished I was back home. we had walked quite a bit and after I had found an outfit that I had liked we quickly gathered the groceries for mom to make dinner. 

"I wonder how the girls are doing?" I asked after a time. 

" I'm sure they're fine, you need a break every once in a while don't you." Kagome said and I only nodded. 

"Kaede says that if Sesshomaru or you guys ever need a lending hand she'll watch over them if need be." I said and Kagome could only smile. We got back to the house and I started to help prepare dinner, but she shooed me away. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "It's weird not cooking my own dinner." 

Kagome giggled. " At least let Mom cook when you're here." she said and I silently agreed to it. I found myself having a good time spending time with my family. As Dinner was finished I went into what I had been doing up until the birth of the girls. Told Souta about Milena and her playful nature. Kagome nodding in agreement " she'd love you " Kagome added. 

I told them about Sesshomaru and how fierce he was in protecting those he cared, even if he hid behind a mask. Told them how Sesshomaru was with the girls and how most of it was his care for his sister Milena. "Their mother did care much for Milena, if she did she showed it differently. "I say. 

"The poor dear, what of their Father?" Mom had asked. 

"Died, I don't know how or why." I reply. "Milena has been through so grief lately and I'm glad she's pulling herself through it. I'm just glad to come visit and see you all. " 

"I'm happy you're here, but you never did say how long?" Mom asked and I told her it would be at least a week. I did leave out the fact I came back needing to talk to someone. After dinner was done, I had decided to head into my old room and smiled. They had kept it the same all these years. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed, sleep had finally claimed after such a long day.