You're reckless!

His lips were warm and heated and I felt passion there, but also annoyance before he pulled away. He looked at me annoyed and then I saw anger flash in his blue eyes as he starred at me. "Kouga......Wha....?" I started to say, but his growl interrupted me. 

"What the hell Milena! What is going through that head of yours? Did you not think I wouldn't listen to what you had to say before going after the asshole who caused you harm!" he said his voice was loud enough that it carried. 

"Cause it wasn't really your concern!! " I said growling at the wolf. 

"It is my concern when it's YOU damn it!" he retorted just as hotly. My aura spiked at his words and dangerously so. 

"I didn't think I'd have to answer myself to you, of all people I thought you'd understand that!" I growled out. I knew we had an audience, but I ignored it. I stared down Kouga waiting for him to make a remark, but he only breathed heavily through his nose. 

"I do understand! But when Ginta and Hakkaku are acting weird and they're shifting their eyes at anywhere, but mine it lets me know it had something to do with you!" he said. "So don't lose your cool, because I figured something was up with ya." 

"I don't'......" I started, but he pulled me to him and kissed me once again, I felt the passion behind it as his tongue darted into my mouth as his hands gripped my ass tightly. I then bit down on his lip and he pulled away as I freed myself. "I'm still furious with you." I said. 

"Fine then We'll talk when you're not feeling cranky." he said. That earned him a punch on the face which made him land on his ass on the ground. 

"Me Cranky! you have no idea! " I sneered and then walking away I turned my head, " And to think I was going to let you mark me when mating season came." Inuyasha growled in Kouga's direction, but I just grabbed the collar of his red haori. I heard Kouga leave and I plop down by the fire still furious as Inuyasha sat next to me. 

"You going to be okay....." he asked and I huffed. 

"Of course I am! " I said and then leaned on his shoulder. "I don't need Kouga to be happy." after that the conversation was shifted and by next morning we were back on the road. As the days passed and we overcame a series of events. Sango had gone to fix her boomerang while we were heading back to Kaede's village so Kagome could return ran into an issue of a demon tree. We got through that with some difficulty and then tracked down Sango when she was running late. 

Fought a dark priestess who had a grudge against Kikyo and cursed Kagome to kill Inuyasha. She was eventually taken care of in the end, by her own demise. That was I think about at least a month ago or less. I didn't normally keep track of the days. I had seen Kouga since he had told me I was cranky. My nose picked a scent and raised a brow and took a whiff to make sure. "Is that Naraku's scent?" I said aloud. 

The other turn to me and Inuyasha immediately went to the ground to sniff around eager to get his hands on the spider. I smelled him before he came to a stop and I glared at him as I crossed my arms. Inuyasha and him tossed a few words at each other as I leaned against a tree ignoring them. "You know he was only concerned about you." Sango said and I sighed. 

"I know, but he......" I stopped talking when I knew he was listening. " being a jerk!" I finished and not saying anything else on the matter. If I had told him that it had been Inuyasha who had done it he'd be attacking my brother without hearing anyone out. 

"Milena......I'm sorry." I heard Kouga say before he went up to me and kissed me sound on the lips before taking off to get his hands on Naraku. I growled and went after him. 

"Make sure you guys hole up somewhere for the night, I'll try and be back momentarily." I shout. I had finally caught up with him only for him to turn to me. 

"You should have stay with your brother." he said and I growled. 

"I'm here because you're being reckless!" I say back just then a horde of undead were coming at us. We fought them off and I smelled it and used my whip deflected the wind blades that came our way. Eventually I was pulled away by Kagura undead and I went to take care of them, while Kouga went straight for her dodging her blades all the while. 

She dropped those and I went to Kouga and pushed him out of the way while her twister encased me adding those damn skulls and swords into the mix. "MILENA!" I heard Kouga shout as he tried punching them away. 

"Don't worry about me Kouga, Get Kagura!" I shout and that realization hit him and he turned to the Incarnation. This demon had no idea who she was messing with as I growled with rage. I only came because the wolf outside was being reckless and here I am getting nicks on my arms and legs because my selfless need to protect him! I raised my demonic aura to a dangerous high then ever before. 

Kouga P.O.V  

The pressure I felt behind me, made me stop to look. It had me trembling and nervous ' Kagura pissed off the wrong dog demon.' I thought and I turned my head back to her and saw her look of terror on her face. My guess Milena had never brought her aura up this high and Kagura's expression said it all. I ran at her only for her to summon up another and trapping me inside. This probably had me trapped, but it wasn't going keep Milena inside much longer. 

Narrative P.O.V 

The air was thick and Kagura had them both trap in her wind, but something was off and she soon found out why. Her eyes went to the one the female Inu was trapped as she sensed the aura sky rocket the red coming from inside reminded her of Naraku. She could barely contain it, but not before she noticed the wolf jump from his and that gave her the opportunity to slash at his legs and snag his jewel shards before the other broke apart. 

She dodged the boomerang weapon of the demon slayer before taking flight and barely dodging a poison whip. 

Milena's P.O.V  

' Stupid bitch' I thought as I went to give chase only for Sango and Kaito to hold me back. I growled furiously at them, my aura still rising. Rising to the point of transforming. 

"she'll get what's coming for her in due time Milena!" Sango said her voice reaching my ears. I had calmed down and stomped over to Kouga and boinked him on the head. 

"Love you too sweet heart!" he said sarcastically 

"Don't ever.....Ever question me again! Second Don't ever....act so reckless!" I said pulling him roughly to his feet. I then walked off as Kouga looked at my retreating back. We had reached a place to make camp and I sat away from them still clearly angry at the wolf who was being bandaged by Kagome. 

My silence was short lived when I heard Kaito say something to Kouga. "Why do you have to be so arrogant! She didn't have to follow you." 

"What do you know!" Kouga responded hotly 

"What I meant is she wouldn't have followed if she didn't love you! " Kaito remarked saying nothing else. I sat there and huffed Kaito was right I wouldn't have if I didn't love the wolf, but he was being difficult. I heard him come sit next to me and I looked him with a raised brow. 

"I'm sorry." he admitted 

" Sorry isn't going to help this Kouga, I need time." I say and walking away from the group my mind now in jumbles. Maybe Kouga wasn't someone I could be mated to and was just a fling to fill in my empty heart. I couldn't deny what my heart felt for the wolf, but I wasn't going to deal with wolf barking demands on me to stay out of danger when I could easily be a helpful hand in battle.