Slept With A CEO Because of a Club

Jungkook woke up in a hotel room bed. He felt the hangover from the night before. He got his things collected. He found someone else's jacket. It was a Gucci one. He took it with him to leave the room empty. He was told someone paid for the room early in the morning. Jungkook managed to get home. He felt a pain in his lower back and neck.

  Jungkook remembered he had to get to a photo shoot then practice his music. He hurried he got there just guess in time. He was rushed to the dressing room and then makeup.

  He was exhausted at the end of the day. The next day, he had a free day after have to throw up. He did the same through the morning and rarely for the afternoon. Jungkook booked an appointment. He headed to it. He teared up at the results. 'Pregnant.' He can't be not with his line of work. He called his manager once he got back home. He said until Jungkook started to show, he would still work.

  Jungkook was off for a few days, but he practiced his music. His friend, Jimin, found himself a different job, but he wanted Jungkook to go with him. Jungkook reluctantly agreed. He got dressed and went to the job interview. Jimin was nervous
the whole time on the drive.

  Jungkook recognized the CEO once they got to his office. They let Jungkook in after Jimin said he was had comfort system. Jungkook sat to the side. Jimin was offered a job if his friend, Jungkook, became his toy. Jungkook had on headphones to ignore the two. Jimin reluctantly agreed, but had to tell him about Jungkook's job first.

  "Jungkook is an idol. He is really loved by his fans. He is protective of them, but if it had to be done, he will restrain from stopping the guards. That is if they hurt him, hugs are fine. He is also pregnant, so he will not be able to go to his job if he shows a lot. He has already fell in love with the idea of being a parent, so you can't get rid of it. He had a crazy night after getting drunk for the first time." Jimin meant to whisper the last part, but said it out loud.

  Jungkook had put his headphones down after he thought Jimin was talking to him. He looked at the CEO to find a shocked face. Jungkook smirked.

  "So, you gave me to the CEO? Why?" Jungkook wasn't mad, just moody.

  "Please, Jungkookie!!! I really what this job!!! He will be good to you!!!"

  Jungkook laughed. "I only asked why. I'm not mad. If you want the job that badly, I guess I will agree."

  The CEO said his name was Kim Taehyung. Jimin had to call him Mr. Kim. Once Jimin left, Tae walked over to Jungkook.

  "We will move your stuff over to my place tomorrow." He walked back to his seat and continued his paperwork.

  Jungkook smiled once he was out. The next day, Tae was there with his men. Jungkook and Jimin were getting ready. Jungkook nearly tripped chasing Jimin. Tae caught him. He glared.

  "You will hurt the baby that way." He released him.

  The men managed to move everything into Tae's house by the early afternoon. Tae hadn't revealed it was him who marked. He smiled knowing he was already his and he had a kid.

  A month later, Tae had repressed so much. Jungkook had some questionable outfits for just at home. Some Jungkook just rolled up to see the bump. Tae would scare him a little when he randomly talked. Tae smiled, but then worried when Kook started to cry. Tae hugged him. Tae rarely actually went to work, the papers were online most of the time, some were mailed. Jungkook had became clingy, but, Tae loved it.

  Jungkook's mood swings contained of crying, overjoyed, calm, shy, and clingy. He was surprised when he recovered from his crying episode. He just continued to cuddle Tae.

  Two months later, Jungkook hadn't change in mood wise. He was really showing, though. His manager was fined with him not coming in. Tae was acting off. Jungkook noticed. He tried seducing him. Tae gave in. Jungkook told him to just be careful.

  Tae entered Jungkook slowly after prepping him enough. He held back so much. He went up to medium speed, which it worried Jungkook a little, but he loved the feeling. Tae cummed two times before calming down. He was himself the rest of the day.

  Jungkook slept from the session. Tae did his paperwork before joining him.

  5 months later, Jungkook was waiting for the moment he was going to be in labor. Tae had for gotten how many months it has been. He was worried when Kookie yelled for him. He rushed to the hospital. Tae was held back.

  It was a few hours later when he was allowed in. Jungkook was tired. Tae let him sleep.