The "Secret" Stalker

Jungkook had been stalking Taehyung since his obsession with him began. Jungkook hide every trace of his hobby. He was found out by Tae's closest friend, Jimin, but Jimin stayed quiet. He knew people wouldn't believe him since Jungkook was innocent in their minds. Jungkook was good at manipulating people since he learned it by watch and listening to his father. Jungkook wasn't fond of the idea of becoming his father as much as Tae get a girl or boy who wasn't him.

  Jimin would keep a eye on the younger. Jungkook had friends, but three were always skipping classes, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Jin went to class to be with Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't fully open with them. He knew Namjoon would be angry for stalking his little brother. Jungkook was invited to a party. He was told not to go by Jin, but heard Tae was going. Jungkook smiled. He planned the outfit.

  He got ready as soon as he got home. He put on easy to get off clothes and makeup. Jungkook walked out the door without acknowledging his parents. He was too eager to get there. He was the only male omega at the party. Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi has refused to join. Namjoon had studying. Hoseok only went places with Yoongi. Jungkook got drunk pretty fast. Tae was there far before and was drunk, too.

  Jungkook pulled the flirty Tae to a room he managed to find. Tae stripped them down. Tae showed no mercy and rammed into Jungkook's hole. He kissed the younger to quiet the screams and moans. Jungkook was filled with overwhelming pleasure once Tae found his prostate. He moaned to hit there. Tae marked him as he released.

  The parents came home. They called Jungkook's parents and Namjoon to pick up the boys. Jungkook fell asleep. Tae dressed him once he was sober enough. Namjoon wasn't surprised. Jungkook's parents were mad. Tae felt bad. He watched as they drove off. Jungkook was grounded. Jungkook was nervous to go back to school. Jungkook decided to wear the female uniform like Jin and Jimin did. Yoongi wore what he wanted. Tae was more protective of Kook. He would defend him from the ones who usually beat him. The five caught him. Jimin smiled. Jin was happy. Hoseok was shocked. Namjoon and Yoongi were blank faced.

  Jungkook would have to skip school for appointments. Jungkook was excited to know he was pregnant. Tae was happy. Jungkook was always by Tae. Jimin didn't care about what he found out about him. Jungkook was on Tae's lap when a girl started to flirt with him. She got angry quickly. She blurted out that Jungkook used to stalk him. Jungkook didn't remember much, but he ended up on the floor and Jimin comforting him.

  Tae ignored him. Jimin hung out with Jungkook and the others. Jungkook found out angels were being transferred there, then fallen angels, and lastly demons. Jungkook was nervous. He smiled as he was forced to show around the demons when they came. Yoongi was in charge of the fallen angels. Hoseok were in charge of the angels. Jungkook had hard time sleeping. He recalled what happened with Tae. He cried, sometimes falling asleep, but not often.

  The day he had to show around the demons came. He was nervous. Everyone looked at him as if he was insane. He saw Tae got angry. He got done with the tour quick, the anxiety started part way through. The angels scoffed as they pasted. Jungkook would have to stop to through up. The group didn't care. Jungkook got done he gave out the schedules. He relaxed when they all went off to their class. Jungkook arrived at his first class just in time. Tae was glaring. The teacher didn't care knowing who he had to show around. It was a big campus. Jungkook sat in the only open sit which was surrounded by demons, angels, and fallen angels. They all asked questions when they could. The teacher was fine since they trusted him enough to not ask for her help.

  The three new groups were obviously closed. They claimed one side of the cafeteria. Jungkook was pulled over by one of the tables. The others accepted him being there. Jungkook saw Tae growl. He wanted to run and hug him, but he decided against it. Namjoon was angry with his brother once he found out. Jin comforted the younger. Namjoon yelled at Tae before ignoring him until he apologized to Jungkook. Yoongi and Hoseok felt bad for both sides. Jimin stayed out of it. Jungkook knew why.

  Jimin had got involved in a fight and beat badly as a kid. Jungkook was fine with it. Tae didn't approach him until two weeks later. He pushed Jungkook against the wall and kissed him. Jungkook kissed back. Tae had missed his kiss for so long. He had to take a break and calm himself. The picture the beta female showed him angered him more at her. He was scared to go near Jungkook in his angered state. It had been a month since they talked. Jungkook cuddled up to his omega. Jungkook was showing a lot more than Tae expected him to. Jungkook had told the teachers and they let him wear regular clothes, but he had to wear the vest over top.

  Jungkook and Tae skipped classes and joined Namjoon and them. Jin quit, too. Jimin had joined a while ago. Tae fell asleep after a while of Jungkook fell asleep. Yoongi had gave them two extra pillows and a extra blanket to be warm. Jimin fell asleep on Hobi's shoulder. Yoongi had took his lap. Jin and Namjoon fell asleep after a while of them.

  Nine months later, Jungkook was forced to get a C-section since he was still male. Jungkook was asleep when the six came in. Tae picked a name Jungkook mentioned, Eliza. Jungkook smiled when he found out. He put down Kim as the last name. Tae kissed him.