Kpop Idol to Husband

Jungkook had admired Taehyung and his group's music. His father and mother had arranged a marriage. Jungkook was excited yet nervous. Taehyung was playful in front of the cameras, but no one knows what he is like off, except his members. Jungkook knew Tae wasn't to happy about it either. He introduced Jungkook to the other members. They were loving, even one that acted cold on camera. Yoongi was one of the most caring. He pulled Jungkook out of the kitchen when Jimin started a fire. Jungkook was confused as to why the fire interested him.

  Jin came into Taekook's room. He brought him to go shopping. A manager went with them. Jungkook was greeted by ARMYs. Jungkook was shy. Jin got what he needed and got Jungkook something he wanted. Jimin showed up out of breath. Jungkook knew he was run. Jin was surprised he ran all the distance. Jimin said Tae was freaking out when he didn't find Jungkook. Jimin called Hoseok and told him. Jungkook was pulled ahead of the other two by Jimin. Jin ran to catch up to them. The manager ran to protect them. Jungkook smacked Jimin once they got home. Jimin had pulled him into a snow bank.

  Jungkook wasn't excited to see what Tae would do. Tae had told him to text him before going out. Jin didn't gave him the chance, nor the time. Tae wasn't in their room, so Jungkook got on warm clothes. Namjoon was doing a Vlive went he walked in. Namjoon introduced him to ARMYs. Jungkook read the comments and laughed. They started to call him a bunny. Namjoon asked him questions like he did with the other members if they interrupted his Vlive.

  Jungkook nervously asked all of them before leaving. He went to bother Hoseok who was doing his own Vlive. The ARMYs were happy he was back. Yoongi came back from the bathroom. Jungkook was dying of laughter from a comment. Hoseok was didn't make it better by reading it. Yoongi smiled.

  Hoseok made him stay until the Vlive was done. Tae had come back from doing something. He went into Hoseok's studio. Jungkook was calm by now. He noticed the comments calling him BTS Maknae Jeon Jungkook. Jimin came in after seeing Tae enter. Jimin left after Jin called. Jungkook read the comments about something being there. Jungkook turned and jumped a little. Tae hugged him. Tae left after while. He saw the ARMYs calling him a cute bunny. Yoongi closed it off after Jin called them, too.

  Jungkook was now treated as a member of BTS by ARMYs. Jungkook did go to concerts, but was in the breakroom backstage. He heard the manager called him. He had a makeup staff member do his hair and makeup. They dressed up in a outfit close to the other six's. He was given a microphone. Jungkook was nervous as he was called out by the ones working the effects. Jimin pulled him out. Jungkook laughed slightly. ARMYs had already started the new fan chant. It had his name added on the end. Jungkook took some of the others lines. The others were surprised when Jungkook did the dance perfectly.

  Jungkook had mentioned something about Iron-Man in Namjoon's interview. Some ARMYs threw Iron-Man toys on stage. Jungkook picked up one and went back to dancing. He carried Jin on his back once he stopped him and jumped on his back. Jungkook was calm. Jin saw Jimin on the ground. He ran and laid on top. Jungkook did the same. Yoongi got on top of him, then Hoseok joined, and then Namjoon. Tae stood to the side. Jungkook lifted up. The two on top got off fast. Yoongi was like a cat and clung to him. Jungkook ignored his meows, but they were heard through his mic. Hoseok laughed.

  "Yoongi, stop meowing at him. You know it confuses him." Hoseok laughed a little.

  Jungkook found a cat ear headband. He put on on Yoongi. He laughed. Yoongi got off. Tae hugged Jungkook. The concert ended and they got ready for going home. Jungkook saw the cameras. He was called over by Jimin. Jungkook was surprised when Jin kissed his cheek. Tae barely contained his anger. Jungkook nervously laughed.

Jungkook was dragged into their room. Tae started his first punishment. Jungkook didn't like it at first, but Tae went a little easy on him since he wasn't the cause of his anger. Jungkook was tired. Tae took care of the cleaning. Jungkook was woken up by Jimin when food was ready. Jin had made Jimin even when Tae said not to. Jungkook got dressed in shorts and a hoodie.

Tae was mad at Jin. Jimin was only following orders. He glared at Jin. He carried Jungkook to bed once they were both done. He was mad, but put Jungkook through enough. Jungkook cuddled up to his chest.