Game Glitch

Taehyung was suggested a game by his dirty minded friend, Jimin. The other four surprising agreed. They said the game has choices to make it into a Yoai. They said there are a lot of choices for men, but not for females. Taehyung decided to buy the game. He was instantly was greeted by the choice to be a male or female. He picked male. It ask if he wanted to be gay or straight. He was going to pick straight, but decided to see what it was like in the game and real life to be gay. He was alone to design his character. He made himself dominate. He didn't like not having control. He clicked 'Play.' He was instantly met with a male bumping into him. The guy introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung didn't expect him to have such a sweet and innocent face. He voice was angelic. Taehyung jumped when his mom yelled to get ready for bed. He decided to look up the character. He was surprised when it said he was a glitch in the game. Some people run into him and in others he shows up later. But one thing that is in common with all of the stories is that he turns into a yandere. All of the people deleted the game when he asked to escape to 'your world.' Taehyung decided to be the one to let him out.

  Taehyung spent to next couple weeks to get to the point where he asked to escape. Taehyung didn't go to delete the game. He went to the 'Yes' option. Jungkook smiled when he clicked it. Taehyung was surprised when his computer turned off for a few minutes. He turned around to see Jungkook. He looked even better than he did in the game. Jungkook turned around. He hugged Taehyung. He smiled. He crawled on his lap. He sucked on his neck. Jungkook left a lot of hickeys. Taehyung made him stop. Jungkook kissed him instead. Taehyung kissed back. Jungkook wanted more, but Taehyung's mom yelled for Taehyung to get to sleep. Jungkook cuddled up to his Taehyung. Taehyung was fine with it.

  Jungkook woke him up in the morning. Jungkook had learned his schedule for school. Taehyung got up and got ready. Jungkook asked what he was going to wear. He knew the school required uniforms. Taehyung remembered his sister left her uniform in the house. He went and got it. Taehyung knew his mom was gone to work. His father would be leaving soon. He hurried to get out of the house. Taehyung bought him everything he needed for school. He made it in time to sign in Jungkook. Taehyung hesitated before putting down his actual name. The principal luckily didn't have/know the game. They hurried to their first class. Jungkook was clingy to Taehyung. It was good that the seat in front of him was open. Jungkook was excited to experience actual human life. He knew he would still have glitching moments when Taehyung was in danger. At lunch, Taehyung led Jungkook to meet his friends. Jimin was the first to see them coming.

  "Taehyung, you set him free?! I was too scared to say yes!" Jimin said while examining him.

  "You must be Park Jimin." Jungkook stopped him.

  "Yeah, I am number one in this group for having a dirty mind!?" Jimin sounded too proud of that.

  "I'm Kim Seokjin!" Jin spoke up.

  "I'm Min Yoongi!" Yoongi said before going back to trying to nap.

  "I'm Kim Namjoon!" Namjoon went back to reading.

  "I'm Jung Hoseok!" Hoseok hugged him.

  "He does that to anyone he claims as his friend! So, don't worry about it, Kookie!" Taehyung patted him on the back.

  "Friend? I never had one. The people in the game just said I'm a glitch and will never be anyone's friend." Jungkook slowly hugged him back. "But, Taehyung is still my favorite human!"

  Hoseok looked a little hurt. "I know that is because he set you free." He went back to Yoongi, dragging Jimin along with.

  "Oh, you must be wondering! Hoseok is Yoongi's dominate. Yoongi is Jimin's dominate. Namjoon is Jin's dominate. I don't have any partner." Taehyung walked over to the group.

  "Taehyung is the only straight one out of us." Yoongi said out of nowhere.

  "I-I will be right back..." Jungkook hurried off.

  Jungkook had never let anyone see him sad, not even in the game. Jungkook wanted to go back in the game. He wondered what would happen if he went back in the game. He decided to take all the things Taehyung got him. He gave back the books he got from the teachers. Once he got to the school gate, he erase the staff and the students', he didn't know, minds. He went back to Taehyung's house. He snuck past Taehyung's mom. He cried harder than before. He put on a best smile he could. He opened the game. He did what he needed to get back in the game. The others were surprised when he walked up to them. They actually hugged him. Jungkook smiled. Jungkook let the tears fall. Jungkook went to his house. He ignored his father and mother. He got to his room and cried himself to see.

  Jungkook woke up to his phone ringing. It was one of the main characters. He said that Taehyung was playing again. Jungkook put on what he wanted. He didn't try to act happy. Jungkook had his bunny mask on him. Jungkook was pulled close to the male. The female came running. She pulled Jungkook away, saying, "I hurt the maknae!" She smiled when they were away from the screen. She planned a whole day for them. Jungkook agreed. He did what she wanted. He was glad to be able to lay in his bed. He remembered his code was the protective type. He was supposed to make his Senpai fall in love with him. Even when they are straight. He went to when the game was programmed to go. Jungkook got close to Taehyung's avatar. Jungkook turned his face to him. He looked more like the dominant, but knew Taehyung was dominant but only for girls. Jungkook smiled.

  "Do you want me, Senpai?" Jungkook said while trying to not moan.

  Taehyung was draw back by the sudden change in tone.

  "You can do anything to me!" Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung pulled him closer.

  "Come to the real world, then! My parents went out for a few hours!" Taehyung smiled.

  Taehyung was confused when Jungkook disappeared. He was surprised when Jungkook turned the chair around. Jungkook got straight to the undressing. He got down to the panties he changed into before going to see him. Taehyung got down to his boxer. He pushed Jungkook onto his bed. He didn't waste time at all. He didn't feel like waiting, so he pulled off his and Jungkook's last pieces of clothing. He slammed into his ass. Jungkook moaned out. He didn't know why, but he loved the pain. He begged for more. Taehyung sped up. Jungkook clung to him with his legs and arms. His moans were loud. Taehyung didn't care if his neighbors heard. He only cared to fuck his partner in the way he desired. Jungkook didn't care as long as Taehyung was satisfied. Jungkook was more sensitive, so he cummed the most.

  The next day, Jungkook woke up to Taehyung's mom knocking on the door. Jungkook panicked and woke Taehyung up. He got on boxers quickly. He opened the door in time. Jungkook hide by his bed. She just came to get his dirty clothes. Taehyung got her to stay there. He got it. He was glad she was sweet. Jungkook wondered how he would've turned out if his father wasn't rude. He waited for the door to shut. Jungkook stood up. He wondered one thing.

  "Taehyung, I was wondering. I can make myself pregnant with your child if you want!" Jungkook got close to him.

  "Sometime in the future! I don't want any kids while I am in highschool! Okay?" Taehyung smiled.

  "Okay!" Jungkook smiled.