Only Around For Him

Jungkook got pregnant in Senior year of high school. It was towards the end, so his parents didn't mind. He only slept with one guy. Taehyung was clearly forcing himself to be with him. Jungkook felt bad. He didn't want a fake lover. Taehyung got everything. He helped his dad work and took over once he was able to.

  Jungkook stays at home with their son, Kenru. Kenru is now five years old. Jungkook makes him happy. He barely sees Taehyung. Jungkook cooked and they ate lunch before he decided to take a nap. Kenru woke up due to Taehyung coming home early. Kenru ran and hugged him. Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

  "Where is your mother?" Taehyung asked since Jungkook was usually in view of the kitchen.

  "Momma and I were napping! I just woke up as you walked in!" Kenru smiled.

  Kenru let go and ran to Jungkook. Taehyung went and got changed. Kenru was setting by Jungkook's legs. Taehyung smiled. He was glad to have Jungkook as a mate instead of a girl his father would've chose. Taehyung's phone ran. It was Jin. He wanted to take Kenru with him and his son, Luke, to the park. Taehyung said he would get him ready.

  Jungkook woke up and panicked at to where Kenru was. He didn't know Taehyung was home. Taehyung heard him crying. Taehyung rushed to him. It startled Jungkook. Taehyung said Jin had Kenru. Jungkook calmed down. Jungkook smiled. Taehyung is never around long enough to pay attention to him. Jungkook giggled. Taehyung suddenly picked up Jungkook and carried him to their room. Jungkook realized as soon as he saw Taehyung's expression. Jungkook obeyed his every word since he got mad everytime he didn't the first time.

  Jungkook slept for the rest of the night. Kenru was  dirty. He had fallen in a puddle, but it mainly dried by the time they got back. Taehyung gave him a bath. Kenru waited for Taehyung to get back with pajamas. Taehyung put him to bed, with instructions by Kenru on what Jungkook did. Taehyung went back to his room. Jungkook was still not dressed. Taehyung dressed him and than himself.

  Taehyung had a month off. Jungkook was happy. Kenru planned a day. Taehyung didn't want to be sad, so he agreed. Jungkook smiled. Jungkook got dressed since he was in something Taehyung only allowed in the house and not in front of others. Taehyung smiled as Jungkook stuck close behind him.

  On their way to one of the places, Taehyung heard a group of Alphas and Betas call Jungkook disgusting. Taehyung had Jungkook cover his and Kenru's eyes. Jungkook heard what happened. Taehyung knew Jungkook heard what they said and it hurt him. Jungkook didn't like the lustful talking about Tae from the girls. Jungkook got an idea.

  "Hey, TaeTae?" Jungkook smiled.

  "Yeah, Kook?" Taehyung turned to him.

  Jungkook kissed him. Taehyung kissed back he pulled him closer. Jungkook heard the girls' disgust. Taehyung broke away before he had to call Jin or Jimin to come get Kenru. Jungkook clung to Taehyung's arm. Kenru's next place was Jimin's house. Jimin has a three year old, Haru. He acts like the five year olds, Luke and Kenru.

  Taehyung had shown no interest in Jungkook before. Jin was wondering why now. Jin and Namjoon arrived after Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was cuddled up on his lap. Jin called Taehyung to the backyard. Namjoon and Hoseok stayed with Jungkook. Yoongi went with Taehyung and them. Jungkook's anxiety raised when he heard a thud. He ran the the kids. Haru had fell from the top bunk. Kenru and Luke tried to catch him, but he slid out of their hands.

  Jungkook and the kids went out to the living room. Haru hugged Hoseok. Luke sat on Namjoon's lap. Kenru sat by Jungkook and hugged him. Haru had a bruise. Yoongi came in. Haru ran to him. Yoongi wasn't the one that was his mom, but he was the only one called momma. Jimin was papa, and Hoseok is daddy. Jungkook giggled at Jimin's pouty face. Taehyung's face went red.

  Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin tried to get Haru to learn who was actually momma, but he cried and went to Jungkook. He only did that since Jungkook was closer. Jungkook laughed. Taehyung was getting madder, since he was getting harder every time Jungkook laughed. Taehyung looked at the time. It was almost Kenru's bedtime. Kenru complied. He was ready just in time. He fell asleep faster than normal.

  Taehyung did what he had to. Jungkook was happy to help. Jungkook didn't care if he got pregnant again. They were cleaned and dressed just in time. Kenru came in and laid with them. Jungkook smiled.

  A month later, Taehyung went to work. Jungkook was glad to be pregnant again. Kenru was excited to have a little sibling. He stayed by Jungkook all the time, except for bedtime. He knew Daddy would take care of him. Taehyung hid something in the closest. Jungkook saw it as he stumbled out of the bathroom. Taehyung said he wasn't going to tell him. Jungkook pouted, but cuddled up to him.

  Taehyung gave him the thing he was hiding on his birthday. Taehyung smiled as it was an actual wedding ring. Jungkook jumped up and hugged him. Jungkook repeated the word 'Yes was tee  raw ' over and over. Taehyung smiled. Jungkook knew Taehyung wanted to wait until he gave birth to the baby. Jungkook kissed Taehyung for the first time since the girl incident.

  Jungkook is now seven months pregnant. He was sleeping. Kenru was by him, but play games on Jungkook's phone. Taehyung checked in every hour or two. Kenru answered a lot of the time. Jungkook had to teach him that Daddy's name is also Taehyung. Taehyung came home as soon as he he could everyday. Taehyung got paid if he was at home and did work. He decided to do that.

  Jungkook gave birth a week earlier than expected. Jungkook was surprised that it turned out to be twins, one girl, Cecilia and one boy, Colten. Kenru was more excited than anyone. Jungkook was excited to tell the others. Taehyung had agreed to not tell their friends. They got everything ready for the wedding.

  Jin had said he was pregnant. So, they got dresses for Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi. It didn't fit tightly for Jin. They got one that was similar for Cecilia. Hoseok, Namjoon, and the kids were wearing suits. They got Cecilia and Colten matching outfits, except Colten didn't have a skirt and pants instead.

  Jungkook and Taehyung got the three kids ready for the visit to Jin's house. The other four are going to be there before them. Jungkook carried in Kenru. Taehyung got the twins. Jungkook offered to help, but Taehyung refused. Jin got excited at the sight of the unexpected sight of babies. Jimin held Cecilia. He missed having a baby. Hoseok reminded him that Yoongi was pregnant. Jungkook smiled. He let the five read the wedding plans.

  "So, this is why you asked me for measurements for Luke." Jin had a realization.

  "Yeah. You did the same to me, but for Haru." Jimin smiled.

  Taehyung smirked. He went and got food ready. Jimin went in the kitchen.

  "When did you get so horny?! You showed no interest for the first five years you two were together, now you care? Heck, you even got him pregnant again!" Jimin pouted.

  "I will admit that only got with him at first for Kenru. But, I can change! You can't say anything! You found out you were pregnant after the first try. I was in high. You weren't. You left me alone! I felt alone. Jungkook let me do it to him. I took the chance. Now, he is the best thing that has happened to me!" Taehyung finally told him.

  Jungkook and the others had heard the whole conversation. Jungkook ran in and hugged Taehyung. He was crying. Taehyung tried to calmed him down since he thought it was for the other reason. Jungkook said they were tears of happiness. Jungkook smiled. Taehyung calmed down himself. Jungkook kissed him.jin had them get out. He wanted to take over on cooking. Taehyung repeatedly whispered that he was the best thing to happen to him. Jungkook would smile and giggle.