My Neighbor/Teacher

Jungkook was getting ready to head downstairs to eat breakfast. He finished buttoning up his uniform before grabbed his backpack. Jungkook was greeted by his stepmom. Jungkook tsked when she said anything. His father knew he couldn't get Jungkook to like anyone, so he quit trying. His father stood up and walked over to him. He fixed his tie. Jungkook knew his father would fix it no matter what.

"Jungkook, I heard there will be a new teacher. He is also going to be our new neighbor! Make sure to behave. I don't want any kind of damage to our reputation. Your mother is proud of you so far." Mr. Jeon finished straightening his hair.

"I know mom is proud of me! She tells me every call! And I will behave!" Jungkook smiled.

His father let him go. Jungkook ate before running to get to the bus stop. He made it in time. He saw the new teacher as he walked into the Language Arts room. He was surprised at how young he looked. Jungkook sat down in a random spot. Other students came in after a few minutes. The teacher didn't show any attention until the bell rang.

"Okay, class! I'm Taehyung Kim, but call me Mr. Kim!" Mr. Kim went out.

Jungkook was memorized by his deep voice. A girl jabbed him. She was trying to save him from getting in trouble. Jungkook got out what he needed. He got it out in time. Mr. Kim walked by and nodded. He went to the front of the room. The class went on. Jungkook realized he had study hall with in his room, too. Jungkook smiled. He proudly walked into his study hall at the end of the day. Mr. Kim was arguing with someone on the phone. Jungkook was surprised.

"GET YOUR STUFF AND GET IT OUT IF MY HOUSE, THEN!!" Mr. Kim yelled.

Jungkook got a little scared. Mr. Kim noticed he was there.

"Sorry." He said quietly.

"It is okay! I would've heard it either way. You are my neighbor anyways." Jungkook looked away from him.

Mr. Kim sat up in his chair as others walked in. Jungkook was happy he knew Mr. Kim was single. He smiled as he finished his homework. He found it a little hard when the female alpha and betas were talking about a female omega. Jungkook glared at them. The female alpha noticed and got up and walked over to him. She slammed her hands down on his desk. Jungkook growled at the loud noise that came from her mouth. It was so high pitched.

"How about you get a less ear killing voice before you gossip about someone! I could go on about how annoying it is." Jungkook snapped back.

"You are lucky, Omega!!" The girl stormed to her seat.

Jungkook smiled at her unwillingness to get any attention from the one she was actually trying to get attention from, the school's male alpha. He refuses to let anyone be his mate, unless it is his fated mate. Jungkook didn't know who his fated mate is. He know what it took to notice who was his mate. Jungkook noticed some of them matched with what he found in Mr. Kim. Jungkook smiled as he continued his homework.

Mr. Kim asked if he wanted a ride home. Jungkook agreed. Mr. Kim knew what the girls were planning. They rode the same bus as him. Jungkook smiled. He liked the smell of Mr. Kim's car. He decided to confirm him as his mate. Jungkook walked over to his house and was met with his father telling him to get on comfortable clothes. He wasn't dressed as formal as he was in the morning. Jungkook just put on shorts and a purple hoodie. He looked like he was just going to stay home, but his stepmom was more dressed up than normal. Jungkook scoffed at her. Jungkook knew they were going over to greet Mr. Kim.

His father knocked on the door. Mr. Kim opened the door. He invited them in. He allowed Jungkook to call him Taehyung outside of school. His father allowed him to stay over to help Taehyung with something when it was time to go home. Taehyung needed help unpacking. Jungkook agreed to help. Jungkook was led to a room. He got to work as soon as Taehyung went to do a separate room. Jungkook noticed it was Taehyung's room once he pulled out a box full of suits and other things. He managed to build the dresser and shelf. Jungkook put up the shelf. He found the boxes for the shelf items. Jungkook made sure everything was in place and in the right spot. He was glad the bed was already put together. Jungkook went home after he finished designing his room and telling Taehyung. Jungkook didn't notice how late it got. He walked in. His parents were asleep already.