His Pet

Jungkook was kicked out when his father found out his rank. He didn't care since his mom had left and he only cared about her. She had left him behind for no reason, though. Jungkook was mad at her, but not as much as his father. He was the main reason she left. Jungkook wonder into a alleyway. He ran in a scene he was obviously not supposed to see, but was command around the town since mafias became stronger. They used to be nothing. One of them was more responsible for it. Jungkook was broken, so he had no reaction. He had shut down once his mother left. His father mainly ignored him. Jungkook had became mute after a while.

A guy approached him. He ordered a beta to get him. Jungkook was calm. He was allowed to set by the leader without restraints. He was brought to the actual leader of the pack. He was an Ultima. Jungkook could feel it. He was told to set by the door. The guy wasn't worried about what he was able to do. Jungkook was an omega. He wasn't strong at all in his mind and eyes. Jungkook blanked out when they were talking. He was found a book on the shelves that was one he remembered his father mentioned on a call. He was brought back to reality when the alpha male pulled him up. Jungkook blinked at him. Jungkook was put in front of the Ultima.

The guy asked for his name. Jungkook wanted to talk but was scared of what he might do. The man handed him a pen and slid a paper to him. Jungkook wrote down his name. The guy nodded. He called for a maid. A male omega came in and took him to a master bedroom. He mentioned it was the leader's room. He told Jungkook the Ultima was Kim Taehyung. Jungkook was given clothes and sent into the bathroom to change. Jungkook had never wore clothes like these but he managed to get them on. Jungkook heard Tae's voice from outside. He was talking to Jin. Jungkook was done. He walked out. Tae looked him up and down.

Jungkook was brought along on a safer mission that was two weeks after he arrived. Jin and two other male omegas were going on. Jungkook had met the two during the wait for their alpha to come back. Yoongi and Jimin were Hoseok's omegas. Jungkook was mentioned as Taehyung's omega, but Tae hadn't marked him. Jin was marked by Namjoon. Jungkook was the third smallest, but he looked like a child like Jimin and Yoongi. He didn't have to put on a voice like the two older boys. Jin was too tall. Jungkook was recognized by the alpha in charge. He smiled when he realized who he was. Jungkook was always timid, but it grew worse over time.

Jungkook was pulled in. He was blank faced. Tae came in, pissed, but he knew Jungkook wouldn't react. He kicked him off. The guy didn't go far. He ran at Tae. Jungkook grabbed Tae's gun and pointed it at him. He had moved in front of Tae. Jungkook had grew protective over the Ultima. Jungkook got the guy to stop in his tracks. He glared him. The guy's eyes had a hint of red in them. Jungkook wasn't showing any emotion, but he felt it.

"Kookie, I know you wouldn't hurt me!" The alpha said, not actually knowing if he would or not.

Jungkook decided to break his promise to himself.

"You must've forgotten what I said when we were younger. I don't care who you are to me in the past, I will kill you without hesitation." Jungkook let himself say.

Tae was surprised, but happy. Jungkook pulled the trigger. It killed him instantly since it hit his heart. Tae pulled him out to the van. The other two followed. Jungkook sat on Tae's lap. Tae smiled. Jungkook was asleep by the time they got home. Jungkook was put in his shared room with Tae. He was assigned a bodyguard to watch him while he slept. Jungkook woke up after a few hours. He walked out. The bodyguard followed. Jungkook follow Tae's punishment room that had a 'Do Not Enter: Tae's Secret Room' sign on it. The bodyguard stood by the door. Jungkook got a cock ring from a drawer.

He had heard that the next mission was at his dad's 'work' place. Jungkook forced Tae to let him go. Jungkook got dressed in something his father never would let him wear. Jungkook ran into the cell room. He knew where it was because he had heard about it the one time he had been there. The guards let him in. He was angry to see his mother was there. She was holding a female toddler. She crawled up to the bars. Jungkook forced the guard to let them out. He found the outfit storage he gave his mom clothes. She hid behind him and held his sister. Guards realized what he was doing. They ran after him. Jungkook had his father at gun point. He was blabbing on on how he raised him. Jungkook pulled the trigger as the guards arrived with the others from Tae's group. His mom hid behind Jungkook.