I Know Our Leader The Best

Jungkook was only in Taehyung's gang because he was his friend since birth. He wasn't allowed on missions, until it was the last resort. It has never came to that point since Taehyung took over his father's gang. Jungkook made sure Taehyung stayed sane and he also cleaned his wounds. Taehyung knew what made Jungkook snap. It was the mention of his parents. They never really fully cared for him and pushed him away. So, Jungkook hasn't talked to them in years. He didn't really care what happened to them. Taehyung never tried to anger him. Jungkook wouldn't really lash out at people who are angered and mentioned them. He would give them bruises.

  Jungkook was in his bed in the room he shared with Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to have someone in his room. Jungkook agreed since no one else would. Taehyung was out on a very dangerous mission. Jungkook was worried. Taehyung had already called in two backups. If they call for one more, he has to go. As he expected someone opened the door and said to get ready. Jungkook changed to something more better. He ran and got his weapons and put them in his coat and other places.

  Taehyung was in the main room, being guarded by the leader. Jungkook was led to the main room by a female. Jungkook nearly broke her arm when she patted his back. Jungkook grabbed her arm and snapped it when she tried to push him down to his knees. The leader clapped. The girl was a masochist. The leader was a Sadistic. He approached him. He went to grab his wrist, but Jungkook kicked him. It was first time someone managed to hurt him since his parents. Jungkook only let certain people touch him at all. Taehyung smiled. Jungkook saw it. It was a symbol for him to kill them. Jungkook shot them both. He grabbed the key and let Taehyung out. Taehyung had him get on his back. Jungkook's ankle was injured, and he could tell Jungkook was in pain.

  Taehyung set Jungkook on his bed to sleep. Tae went to take a shower and bandage up the deep cut on his cheek. Jungkook got up to change. It was late, so he put on shorts and a hoodie. Taehyung called to him to bring him underwear. Jungkook went to Taehyung's side of the room and grabbed a pair. He saw something he wasn't surprised was there. He closed the drawer and went to put the underwear with the other clothes Taehyung brought with him in there. Jungkook went to look at the toy again. Taehyung never mentioned his sexuality to him in all the years they've known each other. Taehyung didn't answer it for no one. Jungkook didn't even try. Jungkook put it back and closed it. He went to lay down. Tae came out a few minutes later. Jungkook was asleep. Taehyung fixed the blanket so it covered him better. Taehyung went to bed after he got done.

  Jungkook woke up first. He rarely gets up first. Taehyung was always awake. Taehyung barely got time off. Today was one of those days. Jungkook had set a meet up with his parents. He hated the agreement he made when he was moving out. He got up and dressed in what he wanted. Jimin wanted to go with. He dragged Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok along. He barely remembered the way there. Jungkook stood there for a few minutes. Jin got him to walk to the door. Jungkook rang the doorbell. His mom answered. She had a baby in her arms. She smiled and invited them in. Jungkook got a message from Taehyung saying he was going to his location since he didn't trust them. A few minutes later, Taehyung and Namjoon arrived. Jungkook realized the little ones were his siblings when his father arrived home from work and they ran and hugged him. He greeted them as his babies. Jungkook hated the attention they got.

  "So, you replaced me. Wow! I bet they don't have to get A+s on everything!" Jungkook glared at them.

  "Listen, Jung-" he was cut off by the second oldest.

  "Father and Mother are nice! They-" She was cut off by Jungkook lifting him up by his shirt.

  "YOU KNOW NOTHING, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! I AM WAY OLDER THAN YOU!!! SO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WENT THROUGH!!!" Jungkook was pissed.

  Namjoon pulled him off. "Okay, Kook. You don't need to murder another person, or break some-else's bones..."

  "But, Joon!! That is most entertaining part! Kookie is the most fun in that department!" Jimin whined.

  "Jimin, stop whining! It was hurting my head!" Jungkook snapped at him.

  "We should just go! Jungkook already has a twisted ankle, and he isn't supposed to leave his bed anyways!" Taehyung chirped in.

  The others agreed. Taehyung picked up Jungkook. Jungkook wanted to fight back, but knew it would hurt since Taehyung would drop him. Jungkook was sat in the passenger seat. Taehyung got in the driver seat. The others got in the back. They arrived home and went to their rooms. Taehyung decided to look up his siblings by typing in 'Jeon' into the search bar.  He found their pictures instantly. He found out their school. Jungkook was fast asleep when Taehyung looked over. Taehyung went to sleep since he had a early mission.

  When he was gone, Jungkook went over to his drawer and grabbed the toy. He felt more horny this time when he touched the dildo. Jungkook turned it on to find out it was a silent one. Jungkook carried it over to his side of the room. He decided to try it out. He putted down his shorts. He went to the bathroom. He turned on the water to the shower to hide any noise. Jungkook was in the process of putting it in when someone entered the room. He heard Jin call his name. He was checking in. Jungkook held back moans. He had never used a vibrator. He went to stand in the shower. He heard the door to the bathroom open. Jungkook peeked out. Jin left as soon as he found him. Jungkook grabbed the toy and moved it in and out. He grew addicted to this toy inside him. He didn't notice Taehyung had came back early.

  Taehyung pulled back the curtain. He grabbed the horny younger. Jungkook didn't care. He wanted these feeling gone. Taehyung just pushed him against the wall. Jungkook was expected him to just add his own in with the toy. Jungkook moaned even more. Taehyung went faster as his eagerness took over. Jungkook moaned out his name. Jungkook wanted to cum, but waited for Tae to cum inside first. He felt Tae was close. Taehyung didn't hold his back. He cummed inside and it caused Jungkook to release. Taehyung smiled as he got in dressed and took out the toy from Jungkook's ass. Jungkook was weak and had cum running down his leg. Taehyung kissed Jungkook before starting to wash him.

  Jungkook woke up early in the morning. He was tired, but couldn't fall back asleep. He decided to go look at Taehyung's missions. He had two that day.