His Cat

Jungkook hid his eyes from everyone. He had to in order today in to the human world. His parents had to run away from the animal kingdom since the were blamed for something they had no part in. Jungkook wasn't even born yet. His mom was five months pregnant and the were still going to kill her and her mate. Jungkook was the reason they had a will to live and leave that place.

  Jungkook was kept in the house, they could barely afford, until he learned to hide his ears and tail. He was told to stay happy once he did. He did it in time for school to start. He was adopted into a middle class group. They weren't popular kids, nor were they losers. Jungkook had three friends. Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi were all he needed.

  Jungkook was mainly quiet. He was always happy as much as he could be. That day, a new boy arrived. He was adopted by the popular kids. From the people that knew his name, he was apart of a wealthy family. Jungkook hated his new found crush. Jungkook was especially quiet around him. He was nervous to say the wrong things. Many have already and he had been there for three days.

  Jungkook was barely paying attention as he was lost in thought. The teacher yelled his name. He jumped. He apologized. She said it was okay. She repeated that his partner was Taehyung. Jungkook's red went red. He started reading the directions. Taehyung moved by him. Jungkook took the drawing half and Taehyung took the writing. Taehyung seemed to like the writing.

  Jungkook looked while he had to take a break since he hand was cramping. Taehyung was almost done with the 600 word story they had to make along with their character. Jungkook finished the drawing a few minutes after Taehyung got done writing. Taehyung was surprised. It was one Jungkook barely tried on, but it looked like he had. The teacher agreed to hold onto it. In short, they both passed with extra credit since the story was more than 600 words and the drawing had multiple people in it.

  A few years later, Jungkook was now in 12th grade. His crush had evolved into a need for his attention. He got it when he said hi. Taehyung was nice to you once you get to know him. Jungkook could still only hang out with Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi. He learned that they were also going after two popular males. Jimin and Yoongi agreed to share their's with each other. Jin had a crush on one that was already dating another male. Jungkook figures it out when he caught him looking at Namjoon.

  The highest males in the school are: #1: Kim Taehyung, #2: Jung Hoseok, and #3: Kim Namjoon. They are the hardest to get to. Namjoon only had a girlfriend because his parents forced him to. Taehyung is his little brother, but they got stuck with being in the same grade. Namjoon didn't mind since he was only ten months older. Hoseok was kind to everyone, but didn't believe that people were confessing for him as a person alone. They wanted his money.

  Jungkook hated he liked the most unreachable one. Jin had a better shot then him. Yoongi even said he didn't love Hoseok for his wealthiness. He was spoiled by Jimin and his parents. Jungkook told the two to go for it. He even said for Jin to go for Namjoon. Hoseok accepted both of the males. Namjoon let Jin do more things to him that he let his girlfriend do. Jungkook was dragged into the group. Taehyung and Jungkook reacted the same to certain things.

  Jungkook was given expensive clothes by the popular girls who grew the like him. He accepted a see-through skirt. He had to, of course, wear shorts and leggings. Jin openly said he didn't like the way they dressed him. Namjoon's girlfriend, Asia, came in. She pulled Jungkook out before he could respond. Jungkook was the only male invited to hang out with the females.

  His parents were confused where he got all the expensive things. He said the girls in the popular and wealthy group were spoiling him and he was the only male get any attention from them in the group. Even Asia was rarely doing anything with Namjoon. Jungkook's parents were finally able to afford everything they wanted and needed by the business his dad started. Jungkook was glad.

  Jungkook walked into the classroom to see the teacher trying to break up Asia and Namjoon's argument. Jungkook felt weird. He stumbled backwards. He tried hard to keep his ears and tail to not appear. His tail was harder to hide. Jungkook looked up to see Asia had cat ears and tail. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok had wolf ears and tails. Jungkook backed away. Asia was backing off at the sight of the wolves. She said she won't charge Jungkook anything, but she was leaving the group. She was the only one giving anything. The others only gave him the things she bought.

  Jungkook was nervous around the three now. Taehyung tried to get him to be comfortable around them again, but it worried him more. The three didn't hide their ears and tears anymore. Taehyung whimpered that he didn't get attention from him anymore. He would get closer and Jungkook did mine it after a while. He would drink his juice box and do nothing. Jungkook had forgot about heat season and he went to school. His parents had forgot also. He didn't know until Taehyung said something. Jungkook stumbled and Taehyung caught him.

  "Do you want me to help?" Taehyung said almost losing it.

  "Please. It hurts!" Jungkook said in a whimper.

  Taehyung pulled him to his house. His parents were gone for a month so he was fine with Jungkook being loud as he could be. Jungkook didn't let him put on a condom. Jungkook put his cock inside him before he could even open it. Jungkook moved and it made Taehyung lose control and go as hard and fast as he could. Jungkook was so loud, Taehyung was sure the neighbors would be angry.

  For the rest of Jungkook's heat, Taehyung took care of him. The fuck all over the house. Jungkook had told his parents he was staying at a friend's house while their parents and brother were gone since they didn't like being alone. His parents said to be careful. Namjoon was at Jin's house, to care for him. Jungkook and Yoongi are the only cats in the group. The other five were wolves.

  Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung to sneak up behind him and start making marks. Taehyung had his and Namjoon's parents to call them in sick. Jungkook and the other three were excused do to heat season. The seven were to do online classes. Taehyung would always be fucking Jungkook every chance he got. Jungkook had a hard time doing his work. Taehyung got done before him, so he would do it when he got to his room. Jungkook made Taehyung do his work in the living room.

  Jungkook was relieved when he was able to go back to school. He was pissy when Taehyung would leave the room. He knew he was pregnant. He was showing. His parents didn't care as long as he was happy and the father would stay. Yoongi's parents didn't accept his pregnancy. Hoseok let him move in with him. Jimin moved in just to be with them. Namjoon got his parents to buy him a house for him and Jin. Taehyung's parents bought a house for Taehyung and Jungkook as soon as they heard Jungkook was pregnant from him. That is also how Namjoon got a house.

10 months later

  Jungkook was happy to have his daughter. He was now graduated, so he could stay at home with her. She was attached to Jungkook a little bit more, but would be happy to spend time with Taehyung.