It Was Supposed to be a Joke

Jungkook was elected by the other popular kids to trick the nerd of the school, Taehyung. A female invited him to the most popular party. Very few people were invited. Jungkook was to seduce Tae, but the others would come out and laugh. He would be embarrassed. Jungkook wasn't fond of the idea. Tae smell wasn't one of a beta's. More of an alpha. Jungkook was scared to lose his virginity because alphas don't know how to stop even if they get embarrassed. It usually led to punishment for their omega. Jungkook was said omega. Tae was dominate in what he saw. He was surprised when some coward when he got annoyed and sighed. Jungkook was respected by people, so he didn't have to worry about  horny alphas.

  At the party, Jungkook was waiting for Tae to arrive. Tae arrived late. Tae was usually the earliest. Tae was wearing something non of them expected. Jungkook drank until he was drunk. He pulled Tae to the spare room. He was pushed to the bed. Tae was definitely an alpha. Jungkook got a little horny from the alcohol, but scared from Tae's dominance. He undressed Jungkook. He was saying how he knew about the plan, but he had his own plan. Jungkook was hoping the others would come in. He smelt them outside the door, but they were obviously locked out. Tae had locked it. He didn't notice Tae had taken his pants off and was aligned with his hole.

  Tae rammed into him. Jungkook screamed out. Tae didn't show mercy since he was supposed to be the victim, but it was now Jungkook. Tae pumped his neglected cock. Jungkook was a moaning mess. Tae sucked on his sweet spot on his neck and played with his nipples. Tae was ramming into him too fast for Jungkook to process. He was in so much pleasure. He cummed, but Tae didn't care. He continued at his speed. Jungkook was in overstimulation. He was moaning so loud. Tae made him cum three times before he did himself. Jungkook was a mess. Tae pushed him up on the bed all the way. He smiled at Jungkook when he looked back at him. Jungkook leaned in and kissed him. Tae went to mark him. Jungkook allowed him. Tae cleaned up and dressed them. He smiled as he unlocked the door to see the others in shock.

  Tae knew where Jungkook lived since it was by his house. Jungkook's parents were surprised Tae was dropping him off and not one of his friends. Tae went to get to bed. Jungkook didn't realize until he woke up that he was definitely going to get pregnant. Tae had cummed a lot inside him and put a butt plug in his ass to make sure it happened. Tae was one of the people he was half surprised to have a butt plug with him at a party. Jungkook went to take it out, but hated the feeling of emptiness. Jungkook just put over sized coat on to hide the bump from the handles of it.

  When he was on the rooftop, Tae had a remote for something. Jungkook realized that he was staring at him as he switched it on. Jungkook jumped a little, but rubbed it to make friction. He craved Tae to ram into him again. Tae walked over and pulled him to his hiding spot. He pulled down Jungkook's shorts and panties. He removed the plug and replaced it with a dildo Tae made sure was near his own size. Jungkook was crave it. He grabbed it and shoved it in. Tae had turned it on to see how fast the highest level looked like. Jungkook moaned out. Tae couldn't help, but pull out his own cock and add it in with the toy. Jungkook moaned at the first time of have two of the same sized cocks in him. Tae kissed him to mumble his moans. Jungkook was swearing and moaning his name. Jungkook started to moan out Daddy. Tae smiled at the nickname. Tae cummed at it. Jungkook cummed after. Tae pulled out, but shoved the toy in and pulled up the panties and shorts. Jungkook sat down to get used to the feeling. Tae sat by him. Jungkook moaned because it went farther inside when he sat down. He sat there until lunch was nearly over.

  Tae realized they should eat. Jungkook stopped him from moving. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers enough to let his cock come out. Jungkook grabbed ahold of it and licked it. It quickly sprang to being erect. Jungkook told it in whole. It even went down his throat. He was glad for having no gag reflex. Tae smiled. Jungkook kept going up and down. He made Tae cum twice this way. Jungkook caught the overflowing cum. He drank all of it. Tae kissed and praised him for doing a good job. Jungkook kissed him back. Tae put his cock away as he heard someone approaching. It was his friends. Jungkook was turning the toy in his ass to the lowest level. He did it with out being noticed.

  Jungkook knew Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok didn't like him since he was the one to spread rumors about them having a threesome. At least that's what they heard. Jungkook wasn't the one to start it. He wasn't even at school the day they said they found out and he didn't hang out with anyone at that time. Jungkook didn't know Jin and Namjoon's thoughts on him are. Jungkook's phone rang. The name was 'Miss Popular Bitch.' It was the leader of the cheerleaders and school. She ran everything. She trusted Jungkook the most. He answered. She whined about how her now ex boyfriend broke up with her at lunch, the last period of the day. She told him and who ever was with him should report to her. Jungkook hung up.

  Tae made the others follow. She was at the gateway. The other popular kids were comforting her. She saw  Jungkook's messy hair. She pulled out a comb and hairspray. Jungkook took off running. She chased him. The others were not surprised. That mentioned how it was normal, but usually it happened in the morning. Jungkook was back in a few minutes. He hid behind Yoongi. He was the first Jungkook saw that was closer to him. She got to him. Jungkook sat down, being pissy since he didn't care how his hair looked. Her attention turned to mocking the six. Jungkook glared at her like usual. He didn't like her bullying. She was a omega like him, but he was still mad, so he was stronger. He walked over to her. He kissed her in the side. It made her fling to the side.

  "Don't start, you hoe! At least they stick to one person and not a different guy to sleep with each day!! I'm not sure if you know your logic of the Yoonseokmin thing is correct. You chose a time I was gone from school and didn't like to hang out with people!!" Jungkook was exposing her no matter what. "You need to get a brain before you get to bully others! You barely pass anything, but you pay guys to fuck you don't you."

  Tae was holding back laughter. Jungkook looked at the six. Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon didn't even try to hold back. Hoseok was able to hold it back. Yoongi was smirked. Jungkook was lifted up on Tae's shoulders. He carried him to their hang out session that day. The three forgave him. Tae didn't care if they saw. He kissed Jungkook. Jungkook didn't react. The others were surprised when in their argument while they were at the park, Tae blurted out how he took Jungkook's virginity. Jungkook smacked him. He continued to ignore him after he asked if the others heard a noise when Tae tried to talk. Tae got mad and whispered in his ear that he will get a punishment if he continues to act up. Jungkook began to acknowledge him.

  The next day, Tae stuck by his omega. A beta female approached him. She asked if he was evicted from the popular kids group. Jungkook answered say te school queen had fallen. The other popular kids ran to Jungkook. Tae's other five friends arrived. The hoe arrived a few minutes after. Jungkook smiled. She wasn't dressed up and had no makeup on. Tae recognized his smile. He was glad someone had fallen. He snapped at him. Jungkook dragged him to the roof. The other popular kids went to put things away. Yoongi was the first to reach the rooftop. The other four followed soon behind.

  A few months later, Jungkook was forced to stay home for the rest of the months of his pregnancy. Jungkook was clumsy, so his parents didn't trust him going. He had some classes he had to walk alone. Tae was texting him every hour. Jungkook had fell asleep at noon and didn't respond. Tae worried. Tae and the other five went to his right after school. Jungkook was in his room. His parents were use to them barging in. Tae knew the lay out. He went to Jungkook's room. The others followed. Jungkook woke up to the noise. Tae hugged him. Jungkook was still sleepy. The others agreed to leave. Tae cuddled with him and fell asleep with Jungkook.

  A few months later, Jungkook was done with giving birth. He was really weak. He fell asleep. Tae was glad he was able to get out their boy and girl. Jungkook was happy went he woke up. He handle his angels.