Psycho Brother

Jungkook wondered what happened to his older brother. He use to be a normal, nice and easygoing, big brother to Jungkook. Jungkook noticed a change when their mom announced that she was pregnant again. He pushed everyone away, even Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't fond of the new addition. He made it clean. Tae disappeared after a month. It has been five years. Jungkook still blamed his little sister, Hailey, and brother, Haiden, since they were twins. Jungkook would rarely eat. It made his parents worried. The twins were four since it wasn't their birthday yet.

  Jungkook still had some things Tae left behind. Jungkook used to cry to himself day and night, until he lost his sparkle. He didn't have any emotions. His parents knew Tae used to sleep in Jungkook's bed when he had nightmares or was bullied for have to male parents. The kids quit after they saw him broke and heard Jeon Taehyung had ran away. Some even tried to comfort him. Jungkook started to see news broadcasts that showed his brothers face saying he killed a few people and escaped as the police arrived.

  Jungkook would shut down when teachers called on him, but they found out that his older brother was a criminal and ignored him unless it was for a project that required a partner. Jungkook had went to the bathroom during a actual lock down. Jungkook wasn't scared. He gave up on being scared and everything else that was happy. Jungkook came face-to-face with the famous criminal gang. He just continued to the bathroom. He heard them talking and disband.

  Jungkook heard the alarms of the police. Jungkook was found by one of the police officers. She pulled him out to the other policemen. Jungkook was met with the six who included his brother. Jungkook's parents and siblings arrived and the twins tackled him. His mom checked on his wrists were he had bandaged hands up to his elbows. His father realized Taehyung was staring. Jungkook pushed the three off. He walked up to Tae. The officers tried to get him to back away, but Jungkook ignored them. He hugged his older brother. Tae broke the chains easily. He hugged Jungkook before looking back at his parents. He glared at them for let him get to be this broken. The rest of the school watched as Tae shot the officers.

  Jungkook was brought to their hideout. Jungkook out of nowhere kissed Tae like they weren't brothers. Jungkook was surprised when Tae kissed back, not caring. Jungkook pulled away as they got to Tae's room. Jungkook was laid on his bed. Jungkook giggled. He smiled. He didn't care as Tae stripped him. Jungkook remembered Tae's promise he made before they found out about the twins. Jungkook smiled.

  Taehyung: I will be your first time no matter what!! And you will be mine!!!

  Tae was only fifteen and Jungkook was thirteen. Jungkook stripped down Tae. Jungkook smiled at his abs. He didn't like that Tae was scarred. Jungkook whined and Tae knew why. He calmed him down by reassuring that he was okay. Jungkook was not expecting Tae to ram into his ass. Jungkook yelled out. He was in pain, but knew it came with first times. He soon felt pleasure.

  Jungkook cummed first, but it caused Tae to cum. Tae cleaned up the bed and floor before he joined Jungkook in bed.