Only His Step-Brother

Tae was Jungkook stepbrother. His mom had remarried to a guy who had Tae with a slut at a bar. Tae's mom was a slut who thought she couldn't get pregnant until she had found out about Tae. Jungkook's father walked out because he didn't want him and fell out of love after he found out about Jungkook. Jin was sad when he left. Namjoon was hard working and worked himself too hard. Tae had fell out of contact with his mother. Jungkook was to never meet his biological father. Tae was protective over his younger brother. Jungkook was innocent in his eyes.

Jungkook ran up to Tae as he was coming out of his room. Jungkook was always happy. Tae knew his breaking point is if someone hurts him in anyway. Tae wanted to avoid it as much as possible. Jungkook is only 16, but he was still a freshman. He was obvious to anyone flirting with him. Tae wanted to keep it that way. It only took one lair of a beta female to make Tae mad at him. He was pulled over to the side as he went to his usual spot he met Jungkook at. The female was good at makeup, so she had made a fake scar and planned to make it real after school.

Jungkook came in and Tae yelled at him for hurting the female. Jungkook was confused when he heard it. The tears started to flow. Tae told him to stop faking it. Jungkook ran away from the courtyard. He accidentally ran into one of the delinquent members. Hobi was caring and helped him up. Jimin checked on him. Yoongi stood to the side. Jungkook saw Yoongi had a wound. He dragged him to the nurse's office. The others followed. Jungkook asked the nurse for the kit. He cleaned up the wounds. He bandaged him up. He smiled when he was done. Jungkook remembered he had to get going to get home. He did know if Tae would wait or not. Jungkook remembered Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin lived together in the house next to his.

As expected, Tae wasn't waiting for him at the gate. Jimin asked Jungkook to come over to their house for a minute. Jimin found old clothes the three grew out of. He gave them to him. Jungkook thanked them before heading to his own house. Tae was on the couch. He called Jin and Namjoon, saying he arrived. Jin ran in and hugged him. Namjoon saw the bag of clothes, but thought nothing of it. Jungkook planned out his outfit for the next day after his shower. Jungkook decided to listen to Yoongi's idea and wear all black with a hint of purple. He choose the a black leather jacket, ripped-black skinny jeans, and fishnets, from the bag, and a purple hoodie, from Tae, from his own. He got out his black and purple shoes. He set them on the chair of his art station.

Jungkook woke up earlier than anybody. Jungkook got ready. He even put on makeup. It was simple. He headed out a few minutes before Tae was ready to go. Jin was surprised at his choice of clothing. Namjoon liked it. Jungkook met up with Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin as they were passing by. Jungkook ran to them. Jimin complimented his outfit. Jungkook ignored Tae's attempts to talk to him.

Tae entered his room later that day. He locked the door. He pinned him down. Jungkook realized what he was doing. Jungkook had listened in to the other threes conversation on alpha's heat. Tae started stripping him. He knew Tae would end up doing this later if he didn't now. Jungkook let out small moans as Tae prepped him. Jungkook was smiling. Tae undress himself. Jungkook was only feeling only pleasure, so Tae entered him with no warning. Tae knew Jin and Namjoon were out on a date, so he continued to fuck him mercilessly. Jungkook was moaning loudly. Jungkook cummed after a few minutes. It made Tae cum.

Tae put boxers and a hoodie on Jungkook and cleaning up before leaving. Tae hadn't realized he marked him. Jungkook woke up to pain in his back. He managed to get up. He got on the clothes he felt like wearing. It still went with Yoongi's advise. Jungkook craved Tae's cock to fuck him mercilessly again. He heard Namjoon arguing with Tae. Jungkook peek around the corner from the balcony from the second floor. He looked down at the two.

Namjoon got so mad that he told Tae that he wished he never agreed to take him. Tae teared up. Tae ran upstairs. He locked his door and packed a bag. He came out and pushed Jungkook into his room. He packed his two weeks worth of clothes. He was taking Jungkook with him to his grandparents' house, since his mom had died when he was eight. He stormed past Namjoon. Jungkook knew Jin was at work. Tae took the new car he got for his last birthday. He took off after he put the bags in the backseat. Jungkook fell asleep after a while. Tae carried him and the bags in when they got there.