The Masochist Mafia Leader and The Sadistic Mafia Member

Jungkook was thrown out of his father's house since his father's new wife didn't like him because he refused to call her mom. Yoongi was abandoned by his parents when he was five and he grew up like the new leader's brother. Hoseok was abused by his step-father and ran away after a few months. The old leader brought him in. Namjoon was with the original group because of his parents being in it. Jin joined because he was tired of his parents and classmates' abuse. Jimin was a run away because his father blamed him for his mom's death. Taehyung was groomed to be the new leader. His father was the old leader, but had to give someone the position and he chose his only son and child. Taehyung kicked out a lot of people once he gained control. He knew the six's skill level were. He came on top against anyone.

Jungkook was getting ready for his mission. It is his birthday. He was a little mad about that, but he didn't want to get kicked out. Jungkook was mainly on gunfire. He sometimes gets to slice people's throats. Jungkook put his knife in his thigh-highs. Jungkook had a stripper role. 'Even better to do on my birthday!!' Jungkook rolled his eyes. He got his makeup done in time for Hoseok to come get him. Jimin did his hair on the way there. Jungkook refused to listen to anyone. The manager led him to the back. The girl got him into the theme. Jungkook felt uncomfortable in the pastel-skin-thigh suit. He was lucky her did the tucking thing he learned from a video. Jungkook's hair was changed. He went out to get it over with. Jungkook hid his anger. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He wasn't paying attention to him. He didn't know why it bothered him so much. Jungkook wasn't looking when an alpha managed to grab his leg. Jungkook's yelp got Taehyung's attention. He pushed the guy off him. Jungkook was directed to the back. The girls comforted him.

Jungkook didn't talk to anyone for the next few weeks. Jungkook decided to go on a solo mission. He managed get a difficult mission. Some alphas demanded to go with or they would tell Taehyung. Jungkook wondered off once they got to the fair. He sense the target approaching him. He was knocked out. Jungkook was woken up by a female. He was told that they told Taehyung that they had him. Jungkook thought Taehyung wouldn't come. Jungkook realized he was only in a skirt and croptop. He glared at the wall. He was alone again. He jumped when he hurried a loud bang and gun shots. Jungkook was bloody. He looked at the cuts on his arms, legs, and stomach. He didn't know if there were any on his face. A male threw panties at him he nice he released him. Jungkook turned away. He was handcuffed and brought to where the leader was. He was sat by the leader. The cuts hurt. He managed to get his hands to the front. Jungkook looked up when his gang showed up. Taehyung looked pissed and it increased when he saw a bloody Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know what happened next since he blacked out. Jungkook woke up in a nice smelling bed. Jin came in the change his bandages.

"Taehyung would be a little mad if you bled out too much. He is mad you went out, though. Jungkook was nervous to go into Taehyung's office. He didn't know what he wanted. But, he sure wasn't going to be kind. Taehyung was unconsciously rude. He wasn't taught to be nice before his father pasted. Taehyung, nor anyone, met Taehyung's mother, except his father, of course. Jungkook barely knew anything about his own mother. He only knew his relatives said he was little a male version of her. Jungkook was still recovering from her disappearance when his father brought home. He never listened. Jungkook didn't care what happened to his father or stepmother.

"Jeon, what were you thinking!! You could've died!!" Taehyung growled.

"I wanted to go to the fair! Some of the alphas went, but I wasn't interested in the rides and stuff!" Jungkook looked away. He was now mad.

Jungkook and Taehyung got into a argument. Jungkook yelled out a 'I HATE YOU's. Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled him around to his side of the desk. No one had dared to tell him that they hate him. They would be kicked out, but Jungkook was close to Taehyung's father. Taehyung was gave Jungkook a punishment, even though it is his first time. Jungkook whimpered when Taehyung slammed in. Jungkook teared up. He hated pain. He didn't say anything since it could anger him more. Taehyung made him go long enough so he was definitely not going to be able to walk for a while. Taehyung dressed him again and had Hoseok come and got him. Hoseok changed his clothes completely.