The Jock & The Nerd

Jungkook was in class, doing his homework from other classes since he was done with that class's. He finished just as the school's best athlete ran in. It was a late called meeting. The teacher was use to it by now since it happened a lot. Jungkook looked as he noticed the only open seat was by him. Taehyung sat down. He had the homework on his desk. He got most of it done in class. The bell ring to interrupt his work. Jungkook headed to his locker to get his lunch. He decided to set by the five that asked him everyday. There was Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. Taehyung came in a little later. Jimin remembered something.

  "I heard Taehyung is turning more gay everytime his girlfriend touches him..." Jimin laughed after he said that.

  The other four laughed with him. Jungkook looked over to where Taehyung and his girlfriend were setting. His girlfriend is of-course the most popular girl in school. Jungkook is the only one the talk back to her, and didn't get bullied. He knows more about her. His and her parents are business partners, so of-course they met each other. His father tried to set them up to join the company, but found out Jungkook was a omega and gay. He didn't care. The said female came over.

  "Jungkook, my dad wants to know when he and your father can have a meeting." She told Jungkook.

  Jungkook texted his father and he answered back fastly. Jungkook showed her. She texted it to her father. She went back to her table. Jungkook and his parents were invited to a dinner by her. Jungkook agreed since his father said to accept anything that would make the two companies more strong allies. Jungkook looked over to her before the bell rang. He had one more class, then the end of school. He worked on his art as much as possible.

  Jungkook arrived home and told his parents they had a dinner date with the girl's family. They nodded and went to straighten up. Jungkook changed. His mom called him downstairs to go since it was almost time for them to be there. They arrived just in time. Taehyung was with them. Taehyung introduced himself to his parents. Taehyung looked happy, until his own parents came in. They just looked like weird people. Taehyung was nothing like them. Jungkook didn't shake their hands, just bowed. Taehyung was surprised. Jungkook was usually not social. Taehyung realized it must be because of his parents. Jungkook pretended to not be socially awkward. Taehyung approached Jungkook and asked him to show him to the bathroom. Jungkook got up to just get out of talking to people who he barely knew. Jungkook splashed water in his face. Taehyung came out of the stall.

  "How do you handle all the talking?!" Taehyung complained.

  "I hate it just as much as I did when I was younger..." Jungkook turned off the water. He dried off his face. Jungkook fixed his hair before they headed out.

  The next day, Jungkook was there for the break up between Taehyung and the girl, Lucy. Taehyung even admitted he was now gay and knew she was cheating and pregnant. She tried to lie and say it was his, but Taehyung said he, himself, was a virgin. Jungkook held back laughter at her face. She ran off, crying. Taehyung approached him. Jungkook was pulled to the bathroom. Taehyung needed to get some things out. He mentioned how he wanted to have sex, but not with a girl. He went on. Jungkook mumbled something, Tae asked what.

  "I would be willing to be the test subject for you to experiment..." Jungkook blurted out.

  "Okay! I heard your parents were going on a business trip today and were going to be gone for a week! We can do it then!" Tae left before he could answer.

  Tae walked with Jungkook home at the end of the day. Jungkook's parents' car was gone. Tae checked the house, and no one was there. Jungkook led him up to his room. Taehyung kissed him. Jungkook moaned when Taehyung rubbed his cock under his clothes. Taehyung stripped the two of them to their boxers. The two were lost in the feeling of lust. Taehyung managed to pull off his and Jungkook's boxers. Taehyung stretched his ass out enough. Jungkook moaned loudly as Taehyung entered. Taehyung started slow, but sped up.

  Jungkook was a moaning mess once he got use to the feeling. Jungkook heard the front door open. He heard his mom call him. He didn't expect to have Taehyung refuse to let him go. His mom knocked on the door. Jungkook got Taehyung to bring him to the bathroom. He turned on the water just as she arrived in ear shot of the noise. She said she was going to leave the gift on his bed. Taehyung waited for her scent to leave. Tae just fucked him in the bathroom.

  Jungkook was done with his second cumming and Taehyung was obviously holding back. Jungkook was begging him to just cum. Taehyung decided to obey before Jungkook wanted to never do it with him again. Taehyung's cum overflowed his ass. Jungkook moaned out loudly. Taehyung carried him to the bath and sat down in the water. Taehyung washed them off and carried him out to dress him. He found female clothes in a part of his dresser and closet. Jungkook woke up to him trying to decide which skirt to put on him. Taehyung picked the white one. He was happy he was awake and he didn't have to move. Taehyung helped him stand. Jungkook saw Taehyung was still hard. Jungkook sat him down. He took him in all the way. Taehyung groaned at the feeling.

  Jungkook stopped after he wasn't hard anymore. He threw underwear that were too big for him. He found clothes he didn't like on himself, but he likes on Taehyung. Taehyung kissed him, but enough to not make them change a second time. Taehyung said he was hungry. Jungkook grabbed the gift from his parents and brought Taehyung to the kitchen. Taehyung picked something out, and then they went to watch a movie. Jungkook realized how late it was. Jungkook opened the box. It had a card that said 'Happy Birthday.' Jungkook had forgot it was his own birthday that day. Taehyung asked why he was surprised.

  "I guess you gave me any unexpected birthday gift..." Jungkook smiled.

  "REALLY?! I didn't know!!!" Taehyung walked over and kissed him.

  Jungkook smiled. Taehyung had picked a short movie. Jungkook was asleep and Taehyung didn't want to go home. He carried Jungkook up to his room. Taehyung cuddled up with him. Jungkook was very clingy the next few days. Jungkook ate carefully just in cast his thought was correct. The other five accepted Taehyung into their group. Jungkook called in for an appointment after school. Taehyung was, of course, going with him.

  Jungkook was happy to find out his idea was correct. He was happy to tell Taehyung. Taehyung was determined to stay with his mate. Jungkook was excited to tell his parents, but they texted him to say the meeting was lasting a year. Jungkook was less happy, but at least they would have to wait to meet them. Jungkook didn't know how many twins were actually in his own, but it did run in Taehyung's family.

  11 months later, Jungkook was playing with the twins when his parents walked in the door. Taehyung came downstairs from his slumber. It was really early. Jungkook's mom was already holding one of the twins. His father held the other one. Jungkook shyly explained everything. His parents looked at Taehyung. Taehyung was scared of what they would say, but they said he would be a good father. Jungkook said he is. Taehyung hugged him from behind. Taehyung realized he never told his own parents. He told the three. They all agreed to go with. They got what they needed, just in case. Taehyung took the boy, Gage, from Mr. Jeon. Mrs. Jeon refused to give up the other boy, Sage. Jungkook laughed a little. Taehyung was visibly scared. Jungkook knocked on the door. Tae's mom answered the door. She let them inside. Taehyung told her what happened. She smiled. She never smiled if it came to Tae. It was always for his older sisters, who were twins.

  His father arrived a few minutes later. Jungkook was playing with Gage. Sage was pulling on Tae's tail. Tae told him, too. His father nodded. He was happy, just don't show it. Taehyung maybe the youngest, but he had the first grandchildren out of his siblings. Jungkook was happy to be accepted into their family without being married to Taehyung. Jungkook asked him when he was comfortable with getting married.

  "When we get out of highschool, okay?!" Tae smiled.

  Jungkook was happy since that was in 9 months. Jungkook's father agreed to pay for everything.