Innocent and Pervert

Jungkook was the only innocent one in his friend group. Jin had a mate, Namjoon, and lost his virginity to him. Jimin had two mates, Yoongi and Hoseok, never had innocence, and is far from being a virgin thanks to his mouth around his mates. Jungkook didn't have his mate yet. Namjoon and Hoseok are apart of the popular group, so Jin and Jimin made Jungkook hang out with the group. Yoongi was the isolated kid everyone was scared to go near, but,  Jimin being Jimin, approached him and they got along and are now mates. Jungkook didn't know how, but he was put by the hottest, and most perverted, popular male in school. He had a girlfriend. He was the only other virgin in the group. Taehyung didn't like his girlfriend enough to fuck her. Jungkook wasn't too obvious in his crush on him. Taehyung cared more about Jungkook and the other boys more than anything. Jungkook got along with Taehyung's girlfriend. He knew she was cheating on him. Taehyung loved his girlfriend enough to give her anything she asked for.

  The next day, Jungkook actually got a picture of her cheating. He showed Taehyung. The girl actually got Taehyung to believe her more than her. Jungkook teared up. He ran to the rooftop to calm down. The new students he hadn't seen, but heard of, comforted him. They were a little more clingy than he was used to. Yuki, the male, was protective over him and his sister. Yuka was motherly. She made Jungkook stay away from Taehyung's table completely. He had to write a note and Yuki or Yuka would deliver it. Jungkook decided to take off the bracelet Taehyung had all his friends wear. Once he got home, Jungkook put it in the drawer, at home, along with other things like pictures of the seven together, before the slut came and ruined it. Jungkook put everything he got from the seven away. He even had to put away some clothes. Jungkook's mom came in. She was visibly upset. She asked why.

  "Taehyung chose her stupid lie over me telling the truth! I had a picture! She ruined any relationship I had with him! Yuki and Yuki are the I replacements for them!" Jungkook held back his tears.

  "Well, your cousins are here to stay with us from a while. They haven't seen you since in you were four. So, go see them. Jungkook, be careful with people!" His mother left the room.

  His cousins came in. They wanted to bring him to a bar. They just wanted him to live a little. His father was strict. He wanted his family to be perfect. Jungkook was his golden child. Jungkook turned that down. He had school and hated pain. He knew what a hang out was. Jimin had them a lot. Jungkook shooed them away. He just got ready for bed. He did the rest of his homework. He went on his own hone the rest of the time. He didn't feel like eating. He only ate lunch and was fine. He didn't do a lot of exercise. P.E. was right before lunch anyways. He hadn't passed out yet. He didn't know how long until he actually blacked out. He just decided to try and fall asleep. He managed after a few minutes.

  He didn't sleep well. He couldn't fall back asleep knowing Taehyung hates him. Jungkook got to school feeling worse than normal. He thought he was going to be fine until P.E. started. He felt dizzy. The teacher had him set down. Jungkook did the little worksheet the teacher had every student do when they sat out. Jungkook got it done quickly. Jungkook was babied by Yuka. Yuki did his body-guarding. Taehyung's girlfriend approached them. She tried intimidating Jungkook. Jungkook growled at her. He stepped towards her. He went off on how Taehyung deserved better. She was scared of him. He was the only one who saw behind her lies. Jungkook was pulled off to class. Jungkook didn't like the feeling in his stomach. He put it aside until he could go get his heat pills. He hated how much longer it felt before the bell rang. He had just enough for the day. He texted his mom to get more. His father didn't care anymore that Jungkook wasn't an alpha. He just care about his attitude and appearance. Jungkook was his favorite person.

  Jungkook arrived home. Yuki and Yuka wanted to go to Taehyung's party. Jungkook packed an extra pair of clothes. He didn't know what would happen. He was lucky it was a Friday. Jungkook got dressed in something his father surprisingly let him go in. Jungkook walked in. He wanted to try alcohol. He was surprised that it took four red solo cups to get him drunk. Jungkook was horny, yet energetic. Namjoon joined him in a dance. Jin was still drinking. Jungkook found Taehyung. Taehyung was far from being sober. He let Jungkook rub against him. Taehyung's girlfriend came in, kissing a guy. She was sober. She smiled and said that they were over. Taehyung didn't care. He took Jungkook to his room. Jungkook made him go rough.

  The next morning, Jungkook woke up to Taehyung panicking. He was panicking since he found Jungkook naked beside him, than his ex girlfriend naked in a picture on a guy's Instagram. Jungkook whined when he felt a sharp pain in his back. He fell back to the bed. He teared up. He hated pain. Taehyung had put underwear on him. Taehyung growled and snapped at him to shut up. Jungkook moved away farther than he was. He turned away. Jungkook got up and pushed through the pain. He went and found him bag. He put on his back up outfit. He had collected his other outfit before leaving. His one cousin came and got him. Jungkook was babied by his father. His father was fine with it since his mom was actually 16 when he had Jungkook. Jungkook was now 18. If he had a child, his father was fine with it.

Five Months Later

  Jungkook was excited when he found out he was pregnant. He knew it was Taehyung's since he only had a heated session with. Taehyung was actually ignoring him now. Jungkook had the other five comforting him. Yoongi argued with Taehyung that day. He got so mad that he said he would be a horrible father if he kept acting like this. Jungkook arrived at school. Yoongi pulled him to the rooftop. Hoseok was waiting with Jimin. The other two came shortly after. Jungkook saw Taehyung's ex, Ginger, crying. She was pregnant and the male she was with don't want it. Jungkook smiled at her. She hugged him. Jungkook was far too nice for their age. Jungkook let her come into the group. Jin gave her hand sanitizer like he did to the others. Jungkook got one once Jin heard he went to Taehyung's party. Jungkook felt like throwing up. He barely managed to get to the railing. Jin comforted him.

Four Months Later

  Jungkook had to stay home until the baby came. He knew Ginger was also staying home due to her Instagram. He saw any other pictures she had with the male were gone. Taehyung hadn't came to see him. Jungkook was sad about that. His cousins had left to go back home. Jungkook had one of his friends get food for him. He was spoiled by his parents. It was even more than usual, and it was a little overwhelming. Jungkook got the first sign of the baby coming. His mom had his father drive him while she got stuff in the other car. His parents had agreed to call his friends to come. His mom told them to bring Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't showing his worries or panicking. He had show much emotion since he woke up to Jungkook. Jungkook was the only person who would be happy to welcome him back as the friend. Jin and Yoongi would take a while. Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon would take some time, but less than the other two. Jungkook was way too forgiving.

  Jungkook was done after a few hours. Taehyung was the first he saw. Jungkook smiled. Taehyung looked tired. Taehyung got the closest. He let the others hug him, but not for long. The baby was brought in after a while. Jungkook had to stay for a day then he could go home. Jungkook was happy when Taehyung stayed back for a few minutes. Jungkook was surprised when he kissed him. Taehyung let out a quiet 'Mine' before leave since the nurse got pissy. Jungkook was told to get sleep. He growled at the nurse. She backed up. He didn't want to see her. He made her bring his son closer, though. Jungkook fell asleep after a while.

  Jungkook came home to his parents being suspicious. They sat him down. Taehyung came in. He hugged him. He carried him out to his car. Jungkook was confused. His mom calmed him by bringing out their son. Jungkook was attached to him. Hiro was the most important to both of them. Taehyung had hired a maid/babysitter for when they are at school.