He Only Sees Me As A Brother

Since Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together since birth, Taehyung thought of Jungkook as a brother. Jungkook gave up anything for Taehyung. He tried to show his love, but Taehyung pushed it as something else. Taehyung tried to get a few girlfriends, even boyfriends, but he was pushed away by the ones he liked. Jungkook would comfort him every-time.

  Jungkook arrived at school that day, but Taehyung was off. Jungkook asked, but he was pushed away. Taehyung snapped to never come near him. Jungkook watched as he went up to the popular kids. Jungkook held back the tears. He just left. He had his father call him in sick. His father agreed. He worked from home at time and that day was one of them.

  Jungkook's mom came home late. Jungkook didn't eat. He didn't feel like it. He knew he had to, but couldn't. He tried to eat earlier that day, but couldn't. He knew it was like when he was little. He couldn't eat for a month because he was sad. He decided to act like everything was normal.

  Jungkook arrived at school a week later. He felt weaker than normal. He knew it was because he hadn't eaten the amount he was supposed to. Jungkook tried his best to stay awake. It wasn't his day. The P.E. teacher picked soccer. Jungkook stumbled. A girl caught him.

  "Teacher! Jungkook doesn't look good!!" The girl yelled after feeling how light he was now.

  The girl had caught him multiple times, and almost fell backwards every-time. The teacher paused the game. She took Jungkook and was shocked at how light he was. She told them to continue while she took him to the nurse's office.

  The nurse got food for him. Jungkook tried to eat it, but threw it up in the trash can the nurse had given him. She panicked. Jungkook went pale. He had thrown up everything he ate that day.

  "This happened a few times before. When I was younger, and now I guess, I couldn't eat correctly for a month. It only happened when I was sad. I don't know why it happened. My father had taken me to a doctor, but they didn't know why it happened." Jungkook explained after he gained back some strength.

  Jungkook's parents were called. His father and mother both came, surprisingly. Jungkook was carried out by his father. His mom went to his teachers. They all agreed to get the homework together and put it online. Jungkook was put to bed. His father agreed to take care of him. His mother went back to work.

  A month later and Jungkook still couldn't eat correctly. Taehyung's parents had been coming over and trying to help. That made it so Taehyung had to go over when he wasn't at school. Jungkook tried to yell out for one of the people downstairs, but none of them heard him. Jungkook knew Taehyung would react like he did when they were younger, but it was worse than back then. Jungkook stumbled down the stairs. He managed to get to the living room where all of them were. Taehyung noticed him first, even though he was turned in the opposite direction. He jumped a little.

  Taehyung's mom noticed him and got up. She picked him up and carried him up stairs. Jungkook heard Taehyung's dad say something.

  "You got to find out what is wrong! He is just going to get worse! Jungkook can die! I would feel as if I lost a son, also!" He went on, but Jungkook couldn't heard it.

  The next day, Taehyung came into Jungkook's room. He said his parents were there. He stood Jungkook up and helped him change. He tsked at how skinny he was. He snuck Jungkook out since Jungkook's father said he could only visit Jungkook. Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook held down food. Jungkook seemed to be getting better the most food Taehyung got him. Taehyung remembered he would do the same thing as a kid, also. Taehyung got him back before Mr. Jeon went to check on him. Jungkook fell asleep.

  A few weeks, Taehyung got him back to normal. Jungkook sensed Taehyung was there. He took off run and tackled Taehyung. Both of their parents were surprised. Taehyung got up, with Jungkook still latched on to him. Jungkook pushes him out the door, saying 'Food!' Taehyung got him what he wanted. Jungkook remembered that his parents didn't know about them leaving before that day. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. He continued walked, while giving Jungkook a piggy-back ride.

  They arrived back at the Jeon household. Jungkook had fallen asleep. He put Jungkook in his bed. He went back down stairs, was sat down, and asked questions. He waited until they were done ranting. He cleared his throat.

  "I am his favorite person! I can get him to do anything." Taehyung got up and went back up to Jungkook's room since he heard a yelp.

  He sighed. Jungkook had fallen off his bed because he thought he saw a spider. Taehyung wanted to sleep. Jungkook laid on his chest. They fell asleep easily. Jungkook let out a slight moan when Taehyung moved to get up. Taehyung froze. Jungkook was clearly having a wet dream by the mumbled, yet still hearable words and moans. Taehyung blushed deeply. He woke him up, since he wasn't sure how much longer he could handle it before making that wet dream real.

  Jungkook got ready. They went to Taehyung's house so he could change. They hurried to school. The popular kids approached them, but for Taehyung. They dragged him off. Jungkook stayed there. Taehyung came back to him and pulled him to their locks. Jungkook stayed close since he didn't want to upset him farther. Jungkook was greeted by a lot of people. He had been gone for a few months. Jungkook greeted them slightly.

  At lunch, Taehyung let Jungkook set on his lap facing him. Jungkook laid his head on his shoulder. He fell asleep after a few minutes. Taehyung woke him up once the bell rang. Jungkook stumbled from his legs falling asleep. Taehyung carried him on his back like it was normal. They rarely did it since they were younger. Taehyung didn't care how many eyes were on them. Jungkook felt like Taehyung was holding back something.

  When they went to Jungkook's house, Jungkook's parents were gone. Taehyung smiled. He pulled Jungkook up to his room. Jungkook was confused when he locked the door. Taehyung said something while he was undressing Jungkook. It was something about when Jungkook was sleeping and what the girls said. Jungkook didn't fight since he knew Taehyung was stronger. Jungkook let him get his anger out. Taehyung was gentle since he still didn't want him to get hurt. Jungkook moaned out when Taehyung entered his hole.

  Jungkook didn't remember much after that. He felt the pain in his back, shoulders, and neck. Jungkook pouted as he had to get up. He woke Taehyung up. He didn't seemed like he was hold back on something anymore. Jungkook smiled and went to get ready. Taehyung joined him in the bath. Taehyung dressed Jungkook, before himself. He had grabbed extra clothes the morning before. Jungkook smiled. Taehyung didn't have to say it. He knew they were out of the friend zones. Jungkook was glad.

Five Years Later

  Jungkook had surgery to be able to bare children after they got married. Taehyung had agreed to it since Jungkook wanted biological kids of their own. Taehyung was happy when Jungkook actually got pregnant. Jungkook smiled at him. Jungkook knew he would be in a little pain throughout it all.