Master/Gang-Leader

Jungkook was adopted into Taehyung's gang off the streets. He was assigned as more of a maid. When anyone came over, he was able to take a break for the day. Jungkook was obviously in love with his savior. Jungkook was the first to respond to him being hurt. Taehyung let him since he hated seeing people pout or cry. He made Jungkook had personal nurse, too. Jungkook was given a list by Taehyung's most trusted man, Namjoon. Jungkook was jealous. He got to talk to Taehyung when he pleased, but Jungkook was only allowed to when he is wrapping up his wounds or asking if he needs his bandages replaced.

  Taehyung was out on a dangerous mission. It was more difficult than others he had been on. Jungkook was worried sick. He had called in for back up. Jungkook snuck aboard. He was able get to near the room he smelt Taehyung and his men inside of. The others were amazed. Jungkook kicked open the door. The leader looked scared. Jungkook got him under a half mind control spell before he snapped out of it. Jungkook was pinned against the wall. Jungkook's eyes were filled with anger. He snapped out of his spell quicker than he did his. Jungkook got the sword decoration to come to his hand. Jungkook cut off his legs and then his head. He felt dizzy after he calmed down. The backup came in. One caught Jungkook. The others freed the first group.

  Taehyung carried him to his room. He went to work on other missions. Jungkook woke up, not remembering what happened. He got up and put a coat on over the bandaged torso. He hadn't felt the guy cutting him. Jungkook got on shorts and walked out. There were four new people. He walked into the living room. Taehyung made him set down. Namjoon didn't seem too fond of the new comers. Jungkook and Namjoon stormed out. They locked their doors once they got to their rooms. Jungkook looked at the next missions. He noticed the new four were on them. He went to talk to Namjoon. Namjoon got him to be on the mission.

  Jungkook covered up his face enough to not be noticed by anyone, but he told Namjoon. He listened once they said for Taehyung to get a mate. Jungkook was heartbroken when he said he did. Namjoon seemed worried and mad. Jungkook was tearing up. Once they got to the fair, Namjoon went off with Jungkook. It was more to get his mind off of Taehyung's decision. The mission was to just go to the fair. Namjoon got them tickets. Jungkook was able to go until he felt sick. Mainly because he ate in between rides. Namjoon carried him since he felt weak. Jungkook nearly showed his wolf ears. A group of teens spotted them and walked up to them. Jungkook knew Namjoon couldn't stand the scent of human for very long. But, he did it for Jungkook.

  They got along with the kids. Jungkook and Namjoon got one each of the kids spare phones. Namjoon was amazed by what it could do. The teens showed them how it worked. They were surprised they didn't know anyone who didn't know how to use a phone. They invited them to leave to eat with them. The two agreed. They were being treated like their parents never taught them about how humans acted. Jungkook was happy to be with them. They spoiled the two until they had to go. Taehyung had sent a car after them. Jin was driving. The teens had back off since Namjoon said the person that called didn't like 'other' humans being by them.

  Namjoon and Jungkook refused to say anything about where they went. Jungkook was complete silence towards Taehyung. Namjoon answered to some of his questions, just not who they were with or where. Jungkook got a text from one of the kids. He snuck out. Namjoon had beat him there. The kids were surprised when they saw their ears and tails. They had brought outfits for them. A school uniform for each of them and clothes that matched the human ones. Jungkook was excited. He always wondered what human like was like. He noticed his and Namjoon's wolf form was showing. The girls petted his head. It calmed him. The two changed into the outfits. The kids made changes to the pants. They helped Jungkook with the bow. Jungkook had mentioned he was gay, so they brought that for him. They took the two to dye their hair. They hid their ears and tail and hid their tail holes. Jungkook got strawberry red. Namjoon got an ash gray.

  Jungkook and Namjoon snuck in. They managed to get to their rooms. Jungkook forgot about his heat coming. He was on a mission when it hit. He was able to get out of the room full of alphas. He took two pills just to be safe. He was still feeling weak, but got to the main room. He was met with a female. She was young and an alpha. She controlled him by pretending to be hurt. One of her men knocked him out. Jungkook was chained to the wall. The girl was a witch and wolf hybrid. Jungkook woke up a few minutes later. Namjoon had texted the human kids. They tracked them down. Witches couldn't use magic on them. It was an agreement. Jungkook smiled when he saw them. A male and female went to him. They picked the lock. They helped him up. Jungkook was protected by the two. When Jungkook was panicking about their safety. The female petted him. Jungkook actually got sleepy.

  Jungkook was to wake up after a few hours. The humans had got the witch/wolf to release them. They went home and Taehyung carried him to the car and into the base. Taehyung's Luna came in. He was in Jungkook's room. Taehyung hated the silent treatment. It was because his parents ignored him. He was given anything so they could give their attention to his younger siblings after he could take care of himself. They still made food, but sometimes forgot him. Jungkook was better than that, but he hated being ignored. His Luna tried to calm him, but he snapped by saying to leave and that she would not be his mate anymore. He was to worried about Jungkook to care for having a mate. Jungkook turned away when he saw Taehyung.

  "Don't ignore me. I hate when people I care about ignore me." Taehyung was tearing up.

  "...How much do you care about me?" Jungkook finally said something to him.

  "Enough to make you my mate." Taehyung was happy he talked to him.

  Jungkook looked at him. Taehyung was looking down. Jungkook moved his face to look at him. He was closer than Taehyung expected. Jungkook kissed him deeply.

  "Prove it!" Jungkook commanded.