Mafia Leader's Toy

Jungkook use to be a normal student, but he let his niceness be his downfall. He met Jimin. He was tricked into believing Jimin was his friend. Jimin never mentioned his own life. Jungkook never thought much of it. The day he was kidnapped was a blurred. He knew that he was the leader's toy, though. Jungkook was locked in the man's room. He was allowed to roam around the room. He got use to it after a year.

  One day, the window shattered. A man grabbed Jungkook. He left a note on the bed. Jungkook didn't see what it said since the guy heard running. He jumped out the window. Jungkook luckily had dressed himself this morning. He was calm, which pissed off the man. Jungkook had hide a gun and knife around his waist. He smiled.

  Tae and his other five men arrived. Jungkook was smiling still. He was holding back from killing him. His legs weren't fully workable from the night before. The man turned to the six. Jungkook got the knife first. The man was surprised at his strength. It was equal to his. Jungkook was smiling. The man got angry. He through him to the side. Jungkook fell because of the pain in his legs. He got the gun. Then, Jungkook noticed the blood from his head. The bastard had cut him with his own knife on the forehead. The guy walked towards him. The door opened to reveal the six. Jungkook shot him with the chance since he looked to the six. Jungkook felt lightheaded. He felt someone lift him up as he blacked out.

  Jungkook woke up in a room he never seen. He tried to get up, but a female pushed him back down. She smiled worriedly.

  "Sorry, but you are not in any shape to be able to move around as of now." She said it so sweetly.

  He suddenly felt a pain in his right leg. He forgot the knife landed on his leg when the man fell. One of Tae's closest friends, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok, came in. Jin babied him. Hoseok hugged him. Yoongi obviously was there to make sure they weren't idiots and hurt him further. The other men came in. Jimin and Namjoon were smiling like the nurse. Jungkook was lifted off the bed but Hoseok. He walked out the others followed. The female let them go.

  The five brought him to the living room to play games. Jungkook beat them in every game. Tae came in, but wasn't heard or seen. He was able to set by Jungkook without being acknowledged. Jungkook did and looked over and back to the screen. Tae moved him onto his lap. Jungkook won yet again.

  Tae took the controller. He won the next game. The others turned and jumped a little. Tae was sneaky. Jungkook was smiling. Tae was smirking. The five went to get to bed since it was later then they planned to play games. Tae carried Jungkook to their room. Jungkook was smiling. The window had been fixed and barred.

  Tae usually had a cuff on Jungkook at night, but he let him sleep without. Jungkook heard a sound at night. It had woke him up since he was scared of loud sounds and was a light sleeper. Tae was the opposite. He got up and walked out to the hall. He ignored the pain. Jungkook was paler than normal.

  The alpha female of the group pushed him through and they fell in the pool. Yoongi broke free. He got the alpha off of him. He drowned the female. The alpha female their team ran out. She took Jungkook. Jimin had got Tae to wake up. Hoseok had got the first aid. Jin changed the bandages. Namjoon disposed of the body. Tae called someone to fix the window.