Only One He Cares About

In 3rd grade, Jungkook was new. He introduced himself. He saw a boy smiling at him. Jungkook looked down as he walked by to set in the set in front of the boy. He felt comfortable by the end of the day. Tae hadn't spoke to him at all. They are now in 10th grade. Jungkook was going to find out his mate. Everyone else had found their, but Jungkook started school earlier than most. He was one year younger than them. Jungkook knew he would start having heats, and heat season was longer than normal heats.

  Jungkook tripped while think. Tae caught him since he was right there. Jungkook felt butterflies when he touched. Jungkook knew Tae's status at this school. He was the unreachable popular kid. He was usually let everyone fall. He knew Tae treated him different than everyone else. Jungkook was dragged to the bathroom.

  "Kookie, isn't it your birthday today?" Tae let out.

  Jungkook nodded.

  "Then, that means you're finding your mate. What if it was me?" Tae smiled.

  Jungkook was experiencing so much pleasure in the tiny touches Tae gave him.

  "Any I supposed to feel this much pleasure in just your touch?" Jungkook whined at Tae's chuckle.

  "Only if they are your mate." Tae wanted to fuck  him so bad.

  Tae gave into his needs and stripped him. He went into a stall. He kissed their clothes inside. Jungkook was in pleasure with in a few minutes. Tae heard someone coming. He kissed Jungkook. Jungkook noticed why after a few boys came in. He held back his moaned. Tae had to slow down. He heard the door close and saw no one was there. He continued slamming into Jungkook, without warning Jungkook. Jungkook had marks where they weren't visible in any uniform of any sport. Tae didn't care, since Jungkook wasn't in any sports or anything he would be have to show them. Tae made one last mark and marked him.

  Jungkook was weak. Tae cleaned up know Jungkook couldn't if he tried. After dressing the two of them, Tae realized what could happen since he did this. He was so lost in lust that he forgot. Jungkook could end up pregnant. Jungkook realized Tae had teared up. He hugged him. Jungkook kissed him. It reassured him that he would do anything for Jungkook. Tae was protective because of his rank and what could happen if anyone else marked him. Jungkook was fond of his need to protect him.

  5 months later, Tae didn't allow Jungkook to leave the house since he was weaker than usual. Tae wanted to stay with him, but he knew he had to get his homework. Tae and Jungkook's parents were paying for their house. They had maids and guards protect the two. Guards were never seen outside of their post. Tae came home with a heavy bag. Jungkook kissed Tae since he took so much off for him.

  Jungkook was now 7 months pregnant. He was in pain that it made Tae want to stay home. Jungkook begged him, but he had to get their homework. He felt bad. Jungkook was really clingy. He didn't mind. Jungkook was his comfort system. He made him happy just seeing him alive and happy. Jungkook was unhappy when Tae brought home 5 boys for a project. Three were in a group with him and Tae was with the other two.

  Jin and Jin cooed at Jungkook's cuteness. Yoongi just yelled at them to get back on track. They heard Hoseok, Tae, and Namjoon's laughter. Jungkook pouted at Tae. Tae hated seeing him pout, even though it was cute. Jungkook ignored him when he said to go to him. Jungkook just looked in the opposite direction. Tae got angry. Jungkook felt it. He knew Tae wouldn't punish him with how weak he was as of now. Jungkook was told to get back on track when Yoongi got bored of heard and seeing the lovebirds fighting.

  Jungkook mindlinked to him. Jungkook found out why he was so snappy. It made Hoseok happy to have someone who was on top of things, but still had some mess ups. Jungkook went back to work after a while. He would stop when the baby kicked. Jungkook was good at hiding his pain for so long. Jungkook knew he had bruises. Jungkook was in a lot of pain because of it.

  Jungkook got done as fast as he could. He went to the bathroom. Tae was a little worried. Yoongi went to get some air, but heard Jungkook crying in the bathroom. He knocked before going in. He closed the door. He comforted him. He saw all the bruises. He worried if that was going to happen to him once he was pregnant. Jungkook ran to the toilet to throw up. Yoongi helped him calm down. Jungkook smiled after washing his face.

  Tae and the others were waiting out side the door. Tae was blank-faced. Jungkook explained why Yoongi was in there with him. Yoongi felt tired. He went to the living room and laid on the couch. He had got away while Jungkook was explaining and distracted them. Yoongi was more tired then usual. He would usually be able to control his tiredness. He just fell asleep.

  Hoseok took Yoongi to their shared house. Jin went with Namjoon to their's. Jimin just went to his house. Jungkook get up to bed. Tae finished saying bye. Jungkook got done with changing before Tae came in. He got in their bed. He fell asleep. Tae saw him smile when Tae cuddled up to him.

  Two months later, Jungkook was asleep when his water broke. Jungkook woke up Tae with his whimpers. Tae rushing to the hospital. Jungkook was sad when he had to be away from Tae. It took a few hours before the six were allowed in. Jin went straight to the baby. Jungkook was asleep. Tae was given the birth certificate. He remembered the names Jungkook said. He didn't know the gender.

  Tae asked Jin to say the gender. Female. He woke down Hazel Kim. He remembered Jungkook wanted Tae's last name for when they got married.