Sex Toy

Jungkook had been Tae's toy for a while. He needed money at the time, so he agreed to Jimin's offering of getting him a Sugar Daddy. Tae was Jimin's mate's friend. Tae was always busy with work, though. He would ignore Jungkook at times. Jungkook was regretting his decision of getting a Sugar Daddy at all. He was sad when he was alone. He hated to be alone. Jimin, Jin, nor the other knew he hated it, but didn't tell Tae. Jungkook remembered Jimin was coming over. Yoongi was going to be with him. They were going to go to the park. Tae knew since Jungkook told him a few days ago.

Yoongi kept a little closer of an eye on Jungkook since a lot of alphas were noticeably eyeing him. Jimin was marked and his scent wasn't as strong. Tae hasn't marked Jungkook. Yoongi checked on Jimin for a second. An alpha male went for Jungkook. Jimin ran to help him. Yoongi was able to get him off. Jungkook clung to Jimin. Yoongi decided to just get Jungkook back. Jimin realized it was so far past the time Tae gave them. Jungkook was crying. Jin arrived at the park and had them get in the car. He called the three alphas. Jungkook wasn't scared of Tae getting mad, just that Yoongi had gotten hurt because of him. He had a black eye and scratches. Yoongi picked him up. When Jungkook got scared, he shuts down. He can't stand because he gets so shaky.

Tae was last to come back. Jungkook was worried he got hurt, too. Tae pulled him onto his lap. Jungkook clung to him. The others had to get home. Tae didn't want to go to his office and do the paperwork his assistant brought over. Tae brought Jungkook upstairs. He stripped him and put his clothes in the clothes basket. He started the bath. Jungkook was spaced out and jumped when the now naked Tae picked him up. Tae sat him in first, then himself. Tae had him tell him what happened. Once he got to the part were they tried touching him, Tae tensed up. He got mad. He pulled Jungkook back. Jungkook looked back a knew that look. He was ready for anything. It would be the first time they did it raw, though. Tae had told the two that no one was to lay a finger on his omega.

Tae wasn't thinking when he rammed into Jungkook and wreck his ass. Tae was too lost in the feeling. He cleaned up and just laid him in bed. Jungkook was already asleep. Tae laid by him. Tae realized he was still shaken up in the morning. He dressed Jungkook and himself. He didn't care he was going to be late, he was the boss after all. Tae admired the mark that meant they were bonded for life. Jungkook woke up. Tae told him to get up since he was going up him. Jungkook got up instantly.

Once they got home, Tae was tired. Jungkook was asleep. Tae had carried him in. Hoseok texted him to see if he wanted to go to a bar with them. Tae knew he would have until he had the go to work the next morning. He agreed. Tae wasn't interested in the strippers like usual. He was a virgin when he met Jungkook. He knew Jungkook was going to be a lot harder to get to trust him. He knew Jungkook trusted him a little bit more on certain things. Jungkook was sensitive to anything. Tae didn't allow anyone to scare him. Jungkook would space out and get scared when some one tried to get his attention. Tae didn't care much of that. Jungkook never told anyone about his past. He was the one thing Tae was worried about.

Tae pulled out his phone and searched up a few things. He found an article about Jungkook as a child. His father abused him because his mother died giving birth. He also tried to sell Jungkook off to his clients, but they refused. He was put in jail and Jungkook was given to his friend, Jimin. Tae got angry. He found out the prison was close by. Tae said he was going home. Jin nodded. Tae arrived at the prison and the policeman led him to the courtyard.

Mr. Jeon smelt Jungkook on him. Tae kicked him went he charged at him. Tae was the first to even touch him. Tae's anger was to blame. Tae threatened him. Tae arrived home. Jungkook was still asleep. Tae changed him and himself. Jungkook kissed him awake the next day. Tae smiled, hugged, and kissed him. Jungkook giggled. He was more clingy. Tae smelt a separate wolf on him. Tae pouted. Jungkook argued with him that the smell would've washed off from the last time an alpha, that wasn't Tae, touched him.

  A few months later, Jungkook was happy it was that he was pregnant. Tae was have Hoseok and Namjoon leave Jin, their son, Alexander, Yoongi, and Jimin. Alexander loved to be with Jungkook. He was pouty because Jungkook was goin to have a baby and not pay attention to him. Jin turned on the news. A story was on about TaeTae. Jungkook tensed up. They were also mentioning an omega was living with him and looked to be pregnant. Jungkook felt Tae was mad. Jungkook got nervous.

  The few months later, Jungkook was able to come home from the hospital. Tae had took their daughter, Kylie, home the day before. Jungkook had a hard time falling asleep with Tae nor Kylie being there. Tae and Kylie were still asleep. Hoseok had went and got him. Jungkook ran upstairs and jumped on Tae. Tae jumped a little. Jungkook smiled down at him.