He Used To Be The Quiet Kid

Jungkook met Taehyung when he came to the school in third grade. Taehyung was almost mute. He refused to talk about his parents to anyone. Jungkook was nicer to him more than anybody. Jungkook was counted as his only friend. Jungkook was the only one he cooperated with. He listened to teachers at time. Jungkook was going to tell him that he was moving, but his father decided to go a day early. Jungkook cried. His father and mom ignored him. Jungkook had avoided any girls they tried to get him to date. He refused any attempts they tried to get him to forget Taehyung. Jungkook snapped at them one day, saying he only wanted Taehyung as a friend and he needed no one else. He practically became mute and got what his parents counted as bad grades. He didn't try to make friends. He never smiled. When his parents said to, he growled at them. He was only happy when they gave in and decide to move back. Jungkook was excited to see Taehyung. Jungkook had apparently changed so much that everyone didn't expect. He asked one girl, he knew from first grade, if she remembered Taehyung.

"Yeah, everyone knows and remembers him... He became a mafia leader. He was holding back when he had you as a friend. He snapped one day and put a male Alpha and a male Beta in the hospital. He yelled that you got tired of him like everyone else and left without saying anything. Jungkook, you got him to suppressed his anger and out bursts. So many students tried to get close to him, but he only let you in." The girl explained.

"I-I wanted to tell him, but my father decided to go a day early! My parents tried replacing him, but it just made me lash out! I cried every night because I wanted to only be with him! They ruined everything..." Jungkook walked away.

The next day, Jungkook arrived later since he learned he had no use to be happy. He cried himself asleep again the night before. Jungkook looked like he was dead on the inside. He got barely sleep knowing he was the reason Taehyung turned out like the way he was. He wanted to go back and never leave him, or at least get to tell him. He separated himself. Jungkook was approached by a new student. He arrived that day. Jungkook growled and continued to his hiding spot. Jungkook fell asleep on the roof. He woke up in the nurse's office. She smiled because he was fine. Jungkook got up, but she laid him back down. She had say what his name was, his wolf rank, and age. She surprised to heard he was an Omega. She gave him a slip and enough pills to suppress his heat. Jungkook hurried. The principal agreed only due to the slip. He hurried so his heat won't make him not to be able to fight back against any Betas or Alphas. He was relieved when he arrived home.

Jungkook couldn't return to school for two weeks. His father got his homework. Jungkook did it when he could. He walked into school with the last amount of work he had. He went and handed in what he needed. He made it just in time to his first class. He saw there were five other new students. Jungkook was trying to find out if one of the females were actually a female or a male dressed up like one. There were three females and two males. The whole class said their first and last name. Jungkook noticed that his name intrigued the six new males and females. Jungkook sat down. When he was done. He was happy when the bell rang. Getting through all twenty of the students took a while. That was because the quiet kids had trouble getting words out. Jungkook hurried out along with the other students. Jungkook hurried to his next class. He was relieved when the bell rang for lunch after fourth period. He hurried to his locker. He got his lunch his mom packed. She spoiled him so much since he is her only son.

Jungkook got to his normal spot. Jungkook was approached by the new students and the one male who arrived after he came. The male ordered the five to get him. Jungkook was knocked out first. He woke up in a cell. He saw the faces of the three 'females'. They were actually males. Two of them were in one cell. The other was in a separate cell. Jungkook read the names on the wall plate. The male by himself was named Kim Seokjin. The two males in the other were named Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. He realized the Yoongi one used a name close to his actual one, Yoonji. He saw some men come down. They were needed on a mission. Jungkook remembered there was a fair that happened around this time of year. He knew his parents were going to worried about him not coming home. Jungkook wasn't marked by anyone. Jungkook wasn't needed on the mission, but was dressed and brought along just in case. He was told to stay by the leader. It was the guy that came alone to the school and order the Alphas to get him.