Star Athletes and Future

Jungkook was the better Volleyball player. Tae was in every other sport the school had, Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Track. Jungkook didn't like those sports. He had to join one because of his father. His father wasn't happy with his decision at first, but then he found out about Jungkook being an omega. He let Jungkook do it since it was the lease likely he would have to be around alphas. He was right in saying no alpha joined. It was a mix of omegas and betas. Jungkook was the only male omega to join, the rest were beta male. There were few males. There were mainly females. Alphas weren't able to join since they couldn't control their strength.

  Jungkook was aware of heat season and he didn't care. He left before his parents woke up so he didn't heard their warnings to stay home. Jungkook was practicing for he didn't have to later that day. Jungkook was being watched by the coach just in case. He didn't feel the heat until he left the gym to go to his locker. Tae was the only one to notice him goin into heat. Jungkook's lock was right beside his. Jungkook was taken over by lust. Tae reluctantly agreed to stop the pain. He took him to the shower room. No one came in there until after school.

  Tae skipped prepping and went right into Jungkook's hole. Jungkook moaned out. He made Tae lose control and his wolf took control. Tae's wolf was aggressive and rammed into his hole. Jungkook wasn't able to hold back his load and cummed on the floor Tae cummed inside. His wolf let Tae take back control. Tae was panicking. Jungkook's lust calmed down. He realized what happened once he saw Tae's shocked face. Jungkook teared up.

  Tae ignored him after that. Jungkook found out he was pregnant. He told his parents. His father knew they couldn't have prevented it since his heat came when he was at school. Jungkook's mood changed randomly and it got him in trouble in class. Tae was in all his classes. Jungkook wasn't able to do sports after a while. Jungkook told the teachers and couch. They agreed he would set out.

  After Jungkook started to show as to where he couldn't conceal the bump, his parents made him stay home and the school let him do the homework online and his father had someone get his books and deliver his art projects. His mom spoiled Jungkook and the baby. They got purple things for the baby. Jungkook remembered when a new student arrived that year, and they had to say their name, favorite color, and something they do as a hobby. Tae said purple was his favorite color. Jungkook wanted Tae there, but knew he didn't want the baby.

  Jungkook remembered it was Tae's birthday. He was 7 months pregnant that day. Jungkook would usually say happy birthday, but he didn't want to show his pregnancy. He knew he would say something about if he typed anything to him. His mom had came in the baby's room. Jungkook was straightening things up. His mom knew of his need to straighten up everything since he was young. Jungkook was overly clean. He cried when any of his cousins got him dirty.

  Jungkook was now 9 months. He was sleeping when his water broke. His mom rushed to the hospital. His father was there after a bit. It was a boy. Jungkook named him Taegguk. He teared up. Jungkook was happy. Jungkook had on more year after he finished that year. The teachers nearly let the other students know about what Jungkook tried to hide. There had been five new students come since he was last there.

  Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon were nice. Jungkook was still healing so he had to set out. He tried to do Volleyball, but it made him bleed from where they had done surgery. Jungkook had been quiet and the teachers got worried. Jungkook had been away for so long that he had isolated himself. He felt Tae's worry. Jungkook wanted him to meet Taegguk. Jungkook's mom made him go to one of the games of Tae's with her. She even go his dad to go. Taegguk was all he cared about. He was told she was a cute sister, but he corrected them by saying it was his. Tae heard him say it after the sixth time. Jungkook was pulled to the bathroom. Tae was smiling.