The Special Kid

Jungkook was a succubus. His body would change for someone he like, which he hadn't found them yet. Jungkook was friends with Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon. Jungkook wasn't really interested when a new student was announced. He wasn't expecting himself to fall in love with him. His group of friends were by him and his newly found friend group talking about his type. Jungkook kept it in mind. He smiled. He was straight, though. His smile was less prominent.

  Jungkook's body changes at lunch. It was everything Tae was into. Jungkook luckily had a bra in his backpack. Tae came into the bathroom bathroom. Jungkook followed him to the sink. He smiled when he pushed Tae into a stall. Tae was confused. Jungkook pulled out Tae's huge cock. He got a little less confident in him being able to walk. Jungkook made him hard by licking his huge cock. Jungkook was wearing the girls' uniform. He pulled the panties to the side. He stuck his cock in his pussy. Tae grunted. He took full control. He didn't care who heard. He thought Jungkook was an actual girl. He cummed inside unexpectedly. Jungkook left before he changed back.

  The next day, Tae was yelled his friends about it. When he mentioned it was a succubus, the other had nervous looks on their faces. Tae asked them why they were making that face.

  "W-Well, there is only one succubus in this school. It is a male, but he can change for anyone who he falls in love with. His name is Jeon Jungkook. He never showed any interest in anyone before, though..." A female explained.

  Tae was disguised. Jungkook walked by. The girl pointed to him and said that was him. Jungkook went to the bathroom. He followed. He waited for Jungkook to get done. Jungkook was surprised at his angry state.

   "You tricked me into fucking you!!! You think I would like you after you faked your gender and body!!!" Tae was in his face.

  "I couldn't control my body most of the time. My body reacts weirdly to you. It changes to what you want! It reacts at random times...." Jungkook admitted. "It has only reacted like this for you!"

  "So, you're telling me that you don't know what causes you to get horny and force me into heat!" Tae was less mad.

  "It does what it wants, but at least it doesn't react like my mother's! She killed my father right after she found out she was pregnant with me! She made me believe he killed himself! She didn't know I could read minds and know when they're lying!" Jungkook snapped.

  Tae was taken aback by his change in emotions. Jungkook let his wings, horns, and tail appear. Jungkook's body started to change to the form before. Tae was surprised. Jungkook realized and made it stop. Tae pushed him to the wall. He pulled his pants down and pulled out his own cock. Jungkook was surprised.

  "B-But I thought you were straight! Someone might heard us!" Jungkook said trying not to moan.

  "I know, and I don't care! If I'm the only one who can make you react like that, then you will be my mate and never leave me!!" Tae said while speeding up.

   Jungkook bit Tae's neck to mute himself. Tae marked him once he was cumming a huge load inside his ass. Tae invited him to his house for a ball and gave him the date and address. He cleaned himself up and left. Jungkook was able to get up and dressed himself up. He went to his next class. He was glad he had two more classes. The party was next week. After school, Jungkook's mom opened a portal for him. He walked through. He told her about the party. She got the dress out. It was a ball dress. Jungkook loved it.

  The day of the ball, Jungkook's mom helped him get ready. She opened a portal when it was time for him to leave. Jungkook had news to tell Tae. When he went inside, the rich people laughed at him. Jungkook's succubus, Alex, took control. She made them fall. She was mad at Tae in general. He was, with his parents, sister, and Luna, laughed along with the others. He stormed over to the shocked and scared royal family.

  "I can't believe you impregnated my master and made him feel relaxed around you. You, Kim Taehyung, are hereby never allowed to see your first born until I deem you worthy! And trust me, I am going to be hard for convert! You messed with a prince of succubuses." Alex walked out.

  The next day, no one would go near Tae. He was disowned by the wolves. His sister even went against him. She was now the main protector of Jungkook. The other five helped her. Succubuses started to come to school to protect their leader. Tae was only following his mother and father's orders. Jungkook read his mind one day. He approached him. Tae flinched. Jungkook got closer. Jungkook pulled him in for a kiss. He got desperate and his legs wrapped around his waist. Tae's Luna came in with his parents. Jungkook grinned and kissed him again.

  When the female charged at him, Tae guarded him. Jungkook stayed there. His six protectors arrived. Tae was losing control. Jungkook hugged him from behind. It made Tae calm down. Jungkook teleported the three away. Tae felt like fainting. Jungkook caught him losing balance. Namjoon took him from Jungkook and to the nurse's office. She said he was just sleep deprived and stressed. Jungkook was setting on the bed with him. Alex decided to forgive him. Tae pulled Jungkook down. His grip was holding him there. Jungkook was tired.

  They were woken up at the end of the school day. Tae was the easy one to wake up. Jungkook was being stubborn. Tae just carried him on his back. Jungkook smiled. The other wolves who were at the ball coward when they saw Jungkook. Tae glared at them. He had food get prepared for the eight. The six made Tae and Jungkook go to the court yard with them. Tae took Jungkook to get changed. He surprisingly had swim shorts that fit Jungkook, who was way smaller than him in waist size. He just put a spare shirt on him. It almost covered the shorts. Tae got dressed in his own swim trunks.

  The others had swim trunks that were in a spare room. Jungkook didn't get on all the way. He just put his feet in. Tae snuck up and pulled him in. Jungkook got upset and clung to Tae. He couldn't swim, so he clutched was tight. Tae mentioned the baby could get hurt from his close grip and Jungkook loosened up. He smiled when he was used to the water. Tae decided to teach him to swim. Jungkook got a held of it quickly.

  A few months later, Jungkook was sleeping in his and Tae's room. He was know 7 months pregnant. Tae was open with the five others to get food and possibly get the rest for the baby. Jungkook was happy to be left alone. He didn't care when Tae's sister checked on him. She was doing the job Tae told her and her plan from day one. Jungkook was fine with the amount of protection he had from the seven. Tae's parents still didn't care about him. They did care for the baby, though. Tae threatened them about hurting Jungkook after or during his pregnancy. Tae knew Jungkook loved the baby too much to hurt it intentionally. He had became more clumsy. Someone was to be by him at all time. Jungkook slept most of the time anyways. He did have to use the bathroom as much as the others expected.

   A few months later, Jungkook was finally able to come home with his and Tae's daughter. The five boys and Tae's sister started on getting him ready. They put on a wedding dress that surprisingly fit him. They dressed up his daughter, too. Jungkook insisted on carrying her. Angela made Jungkook protective over her the moment he was handed her. He rarely let anyone hold her, except himself and Tae.

  Five years later, Angela came in crying. Tae woke up to the door opening. She smiled when Tae let her climb in with Daddy and Mommy. Jungkook was surprised but happy when he woke up to Angela laying on Tae's chest. Jungkook got ready. Angela woke up Daddy when she saw Mommy was gone. Jungkook came in a few minutes later with Angela's outfit for the day. Jungkook dressed her and Tae did her hair. Jungkook smiled at them.

  "My princess and queen." Tae let out.

  "Yay!! I'm Daddy's princess!!!" Angela giggled.

  Jungkook fixes her bangs before they left to meet up with the others to actually meet Jungkook's mom. Tae's parents pasted away a year ago. Jungkook's mom hadn't met Angela. She was excited when she saw her. She reluctantly shook Tae's hand. Angela started feeling pain. Her form was coming in. She was a hybrid. She had the wings and horns and wolf ears and tail. Jungkook hugged her. Tae wiped away her tears. Yoongi found the bag of candy he threw in his backpack after he bought them yesterday. He gave her a sucker.