His Property

Taehyung and Jungkook moved in together after highschool and Tae took over his father's business. Jungkook was left home alone a lot. He couldn't complain. Tae spoiled him. They never had sex and that bothered Kookie. They had dated since freshman year. Tae was one year older, but was held back. Jungkook was shy. He got nervous when he heard a knock at the door. He answered it anyways. He was knocked out.

  Jungkook woke up in a room with three other omegas. He knew them as friends of Tae's. Tae had Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween parties and invited them. They were also Tae's childhood friends. Jungkook was hugged protectively by Jin. Jimin had Yoongi. Jungkook wasn't strong in the slightest. Tae wanted to be the strong one so Jungkook let him.

  Yoongi was able to break the bars after getting mad. Jin carried Jungkook on his back. Yoongi did the same with Jimin. They stole one of the kidnappers' cars. Jungkook unlocked the house. Hoseok and Namjoon got them blankets and warmer clothes. Jungkook fell asleep on Yoongi's lap. Tae showed up a few minutes later. He had arrived home and found Jungkook was gone.

  Tae took Jungkook home after a little bit. He smiled knowing he was okay. He changed his clothes to pajamas and put him in their shared bed. Jungkook woke up to Tae not being there, but then Tae walked out only in boxers and a shirt. Jungkook made grabby hands. Tae picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. He sat Kook on the counter. Tae made food for them.

  Jungkook heard a knock at the door. He didn't get down to get it like usual. Tae did it instead. Jimin and Jin ran in and hugged the younger. Jungkook took a sigh of relief. Tae sat him at the table. The other five sat down, too. Jungkook had forgot it was his birthday after what happened yesterday. He smiled. Jungkook was now 22 years old.

  Tae's gift was last. It was an alien plushy. Jungkook named him Tata. Tae felt jealous with how much he cuddled it. Jungkook walked off to the bathroom. He had set Tata on the couch. The five laughed at how he was jealous of his own gift. Jungkook was confused when he walked out. Tae was glaring at the plushy and the others were dying of laughter.

  Jungkook put it with the other plushies on a shelf. Tae was a little jealous, and mad. Jungkook teared up when Tae didn't turn to cuddle with him. Tae pinned him to the bed. Jungkook realized what was happening. His heat started, but the pain hadn't started. Tae undressed him. Jungkook moaned out as he prepped his hole. Tae slammed in and didn't show any mercy. It was like a punishment he had never deserved. Jungkook was bad. He was to scared.

  Tae marked him before noticing what he had done. He teared up. Jungkook kissed him and said it was okay. Tae filled the bath. Jungkook joined him after cleaning the bed. Jungkook nuzzled up to his neck. Tae rubbed his back. He smiled knowing Jungkook didn't care. Jungkook kissed him again. They got out after Jungkook fell asleep.

  The next day, Tae woke up to Jungkook in the bathroom, throwing up. He rubbed his back. He decided to work from home for now. Jungkook cuddled up to him unless he was on a business call. Jungkook was always by him though. He used his headphones to listen to his stuff. Tae kept a straight face, surprisingly with Jungkook by him. Jungkook usually made him smile even by being there.

  Jungkook had put on a bunny onesie from Yoongi. Hoseok had got the matching bunny plushy. Tae had bought things that Jungkook could make when he was busy. Jungkook was quiet when going to eat. Tae had stayed home for two months now. Jungkook was obviously pregnant. They had booked an appointment and found out that way. Tae was happy. Jungkook was excited about it.

  Jungkook secretly agreed to bring the baby to Tae's job. Yoongi would pick up him and Jin and go to Tae, Namjoon, and Hoseok's job and see them. Jungkook was excited for that day. Tae had brought him to the office two times. Jungkook loved going, but didn't like the food there.

  7 months later, Jungkook gave birth to a boy, Junghyung. Tae went back to work while he was still in the hospital. Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin picked them up. Jungkook was excited to show the other two alphas. Everyone gathered to see the little angel. Namjoon and Hoseok came to see what the noise was about. They hadn't met him yet. They went into Namjoon and Hoseok's shared office. Jungkook went to visit Tae.

  A lady was get too close to him. Jungkook cleared his throat. She got mad at what she thought was a "commoner" interrupted her. She got in his face. Jungkook smiled. A guard backed her up. She was surprised when he said Jungkook was Taehyung's husband. Jungkook smiled. Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi came up to get him. Junghyung cried for Tae. Tae picked up his little boy. He sent the lady out.

  The guard left and went back to guarding the door. Jungkook hugged Tae. Tae kissed him. Junghyung cried for kisses, too. Tae kissed his cheek. He giggled. Jungkook took him as Tae heard a meeting call. The five left and went to Namjin's house. Jungkook forgot how pink it was. Jungkook kept Junghyung busy while the other two helped Jin cook. Jungkook fell asleep after eating. Junghyung fell asleep on his chest.

  Tae called for where they were. Tae showed up a few minutes later with Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook, Junghyung, and Yoongi were sleeping. Jimin was almost asleep while cuddling Yoongi. Hoseok carried them both. Tae got Junghyung ready before getting Jungkook. He brought Junghyung in the house before going back out to get Jungkook. Jungkook ended up with a cold and Tae stayed home with him so he could sleep and take care of Junghyung until he got better.