He Was Bored

Jungkook remembered the night the most dangerous gang member, now leader, snuck into his room and raped him. His parents were worried about him when he decided to keep it. Jungkook was marked by him. His parents kept him home after he showed a lot. Jungkook panicked when he went into labor. His mom was the only one there. She got him there in time. Jungkook had a C-Section. He was happy to have a son, but not at this age. His parents spoiled their grandson. Jungkook had seen a lot of news reports on Taehyung killing a lot of people, but getting away with it, since he kills the police who get him, and them lose him afterwards.

Five years later, Gage, his and Taehyung's son, was now six. He was coming back from preschool. Mrs. Jeon was walking him home. Taehyung approached them. Jungkook did look like his mom, so he knew it was safe. He asked if he could spend time with his son. Mrs. Jeon was worried. She said to ask her son first. They went to their house. Jungkook was cleaning, while in boxer and an oversized hoodie. Taehyung bit his lip. Jungkook smelt Taehyung's scent. He jolted a little. His mom asked if he could spent time with Gage. Jungkook said he had to go with. Taehyung agreed. Jungkook went and got dressed. Taehyung didn't like how it showed his omega's skin that much.

Taehyung was recognized by an officer. He charged at Taehyung. Jungkook picked up Gage. Taehyung got defensively in front of them. The officer stopped. Taehyung was done he dragged Jungkook off. Gage giggled. Taehyung called another alpha to come get them. They went to the hide out. Taehyung got some things to bring with them. For the rest of the time, Taehyung killed two men. He told his family they were planning to hurt them. Taehyung asked Jungkook to move in with him. He got angry and threatened to hurt his parents. Jungkook agreed just to protect them. Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook was moved in that day. Gage's stuff took more time to take down and set up in his bigger room. Tae made Jungkook sleep in his room. Jungkook would sometimes fall asleep in Gage's room. Tae would check their first out of anywhere else. He wouldn't move him, just let him. Gage grew attached to his father. Tae didn't want to hurt his feelings, so he got whatever he asked for. Jungkook was spoiled, too. Jungkook forgave him for that night. He did give him one of the things he cared about a lot, Gage. Jungkook would always bandage up Tae.

  Tae woke up to Gage and Jungkook being gone from where they were the night before. Jungkook usually left a note to say they went somewhere. He found a note in his office. It wasn't Jungkook's handwriting and it was too neat to be one of a seven year old. An alpha male, Yoongi came running to him and saying an demon got Jungkook, Gage, Jimin, and Jin. Namjoon was panicking on the inside and Hoseok was the opposite. Yoongi was covered in bruises. Hoseok called him over to calm him down. Yoongi hugged him first mate. He was scared of what that demon could do to their other mate(Jimin), Gage, and friends.

  Tae found out the location. They were there in a few minutes. Yoongi was more protective over Hoseok. Jungkook the first they saw. His eyes were dull green. When they saw the others, their eyes were the same. People came in and pinned down the four alphas. The others were let go from the spell and put in a separate cell that was across from the alphas. Gage hugged Jungkook as he cried. Tae sat by the cell bars. Jungkook was still passed out. His spell was taken off harsher than the others. Tae was worried. Jungkook woke up after a few hours. Gage calmed down a little. Jin was walking back and forth. It wasn't making Jimin feel any better. The two started to argue. Jungkook got mad since he had got Gage to sleep. He threatened them. Yoongi, nor Namjoon told him to not threaten like they usually did.

  The demon came down. He was smiling. Jungkook growled. The demon growled back. Jungkook's eyes were glowing red. Jin had Gage. The next thing he knew the doors were open. Tae killed him and anyone who got in their way. Gage stayed asleep since Tae used the guy's knife. Jungkook made Tae take a shower when they got home. He put Gage in his bed. Jungkook placed a hand on his stomach. Tae was confused when he walked in. Jungkook smiled and ran to hug him.

  "Are you ready to be a father to a second child in a few months?" Jungkook told him.

  "Depends! When did we have sex again?" Tae asked.

  "It was during my heat about four months ago!" Jungkook answered him.

  Tae smiled. "As long as you are my mate, then yes!"

  Gage was told when it was about seven months. He was excited since it was a girl. He smiled.

  ~Seven years later~

  Gage and Quinn were arguing again, but it was more dangerous. Jungkook got scratched by Quinn. Tae got mad since she was taught to not hurt Jungkook or anyone else. Gage bandaged up Jungkook's wrist. Tae came back. Quinn was in her room, crying and whining because she had never been on the punishment side. She always got Gage to be punished. Gage would only hurt one of his parents when he tried to get free from a grip. He wouldn't get punished for that.

  Gage walked into Quinn's classroom to find the teacher not stopping the kids from bullying Quinn. He got the seven year olds off her. He also hurt the teacher and threatened to kill her next time this happens. Quinn got her bag. Gage carried her home. Jungkook ran and hugged her when she walked into the kitchen with a limp. Gage went to his room to cool down. Tae came in. He asked what happened since Quinn shut down when they asked her. Gage explained. Tae got mad and walked out. Gage wasn't in trouble. He was just protecting his sister.