The Slytherin and the Gryffindor

Jungkook had isolated himself so much. The teachers rarely gave him partners. He heard about a new boy. Everyone was gathered in the main room to see what house he was being put into. The hat yelled out "Gryffindor." Ravenclaws and some Slytherins laughed. The Hufflepuffs and Gryffindor clapped and cheered. Jungkook stayed quiet. He left early. The professors were use to it.

  Jungkook was confused about the feeling in his chest. He just went to potions class. Jungkook was forced to pair with Taehyung since he knew little about any potion making. Jungkook was the wrong choice. Jungkook accidentally poured the wrong. It made Jungkook and Taehyung switch bodies. Jungkook was confused. Taehyung was amazed. He smiled. The class had never seen Jungkook smile. Tae was taking advantage of this. Jungkook was blank face. Tae was always smiling, unless it was serious.

  Jungkook was forced to go to Tae's Gryffindor dorm. Tae had to go to Jungkook's Slytherin dorm. Jungkook was anxious with all the eyes on him. Jungkook went to bed since it was close to his usual time. Tae was showing Jungkook's hidden emotions. Everyone was surprised and excited. Some didn't know. Jungkook was so isolated they didn't know he existed. Tae was having fun with the omega's body. He had revealed to himself that under the baggy uniform, Jungkook had a tiny waist. Jungkook's body was definitely an omega's.

  The next day, Tae was sad to be changed back. Jungkook was relieved. Tae pulled him to their first class. Jungkook hadn't let someone touch him before. Kook knew Tae had showed himself his body. Jungkook had showed himself Tae's before bed. His was a perfect alpha's body. Jungkook was feeling a heat wave hit him all at once. Tae smelt it. He pulled Jungkook to the unattended Gryffindor dormitory and then into his room.

  Jungkook was needy. He forced Tae to go in with nothing. Jungkook was in so much pleasure, his body blocked out the pain. Tae cummed twice. He look at the time. He hurried to get dressed. He dressed Jungkook, too. He gave him to the nurse. Jungkook was given heat pills. Jungkook pretended to swallow them. He was sent to class. He knew it could kill any start to a baby if he swallowed the pills. He spit them out on his way to class. Jungkook knew his heat wouldn't start up since Tae marked him. Tae wanted him to swallow the pills so they weren't parents at such a young age.

  Jungkook knew spells that hid baby bumps. After three months, he casted them perfectly so they hid any sign. He hid the book when he heard the door opening. He pretended to be doing homework. Tae was confused. Jungkook had told him that he doesn't do homework unless he is forced. Jungkook was tired. Tae agreed to kept him company. Jungkook cuddled up to him.

  6 months later, Jungkook made the baby come out with magic. He cleaned it off. He had hid the babies things since Tae came in his room everyday. He was glad graduation was happening that day. Tae had only came to finish what he started two years ago. Jungkook made a maid take care of their daughter, Dahlia.

  He had Tae come to his room after he was ready to go. Jungkook had packed everything. He was playing with Dahlia. Tae was surprised. Jungkook was distracted. The maid came back from putting his stuff with Tae's. Jungkook introduces Tae to their daughter. Tae was happy. He was fine with it since they were graduated. Jungkook got her ready. She had to go into her first snow day. Jungkook was obsessive and put her in warm clothes. Tae was worried, but knew Jungkook was just being a mom.

  Tae's father had bought a house for Tae, not knowing Jungkook was going to live with him. He was confused when Dahlia was giggling at Jungkook. Tae was still getting ready. Jungkook was happy that Dahlia was giggling. Tae came down and noticed his father. Jungkook smiled and went back to Dahlia. Jungkook was kissed when Tae knew his father wasn't paying any attention to them. Dahlia giggled.