Step-Brothers

Jungkook wasn't fond of the idea that his mom was marrying a man who had a son. He was told to be kind to Tae, but he was the opposite. Jungkook was just not comfortable with a guy he barely who. Father figures were a bad thing for him since his father walked out on them. Jin and Namjoon worries about him. Jin hhad always worried about his son. Jungkook was so isolated when it came to anyone who wanted to take the father figure.

  Namjoon was the only person Tae went to. He tried to boss around Jin, but Namjoon made him apologize. Namjoon, nor Tae, knew the nice side of Jungkook. He had hid it from everyone. Jin even didn't receive the happy side of his son. Jungkook was paired with one of Tae's friends. He was cold most of the time. Jungkook was quiet.

  Yoongi and his boyfriend came to visit his mom. Hoseok was worried when he saw how Jungkook was with Namjoon. Jungkook was snappy. He would snap at everything he didn't do. Yoongi even got involved and yelled at him. Yoongi had never yelled before. Tae was the only one to see the tears.

  "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU MADE HIM CRY, YOU BASTARD!!!" Tae ran after his step-brother.

  Jungkook didn't make him leave like usual. He had heard Tae yell at Yoongi. Jungkook was moved onto Tae's lap. He put his head on Tae's shoulder. He hugged Tae's neck and calmed down. Jungkook snapped at Yoongi who came to apologize. He heard a knock at the window. The one friend of Tae's was there. He invited them to go to a party.

  Jungkook was drunk with into an hour of getting there. Tae was drunk not long after. Jungkook woke up with Tae's shirt and a pair of lace panties. Tae came in with a female's uniform. He had told his friend's only spare male one. Jungkook had to use his friend's sister's spare one. Jungkook felt surprisingly comfortable in it. He ordered two female uniform on the school's website.

  Jungkook was kept close by Tae. Jungkook fell asleep during the last minutes of art since he finished. The teacher didn't care because of that. Tae carried him on his back. He smiled. Jungkook woke up when they were about five blocks from their house. Jungkook got down and grabbed his own bag. Jungkook skipped. His skirt went up and down. Tae made him stop when he said something about it.

  Jungkook had started throwing up after a week. He thought of it was just a normal sickness, until about a week later. Tae got a pregnancy test for him when he asked. He had noticed. Jin and Namjoon were at work when he took it. Jungkook teared up and ran to hug Tae. Tae was cleaning his room. Jungkook tackled him. Tae saw the positive test.

  Tae had booked an appointment to see if it was true. They were happy when it was positive, too. They barely made it home before Jin and Yoongi. Jungkook was barely able to contain his happiness. Jungkook looked at Tae, who signal to follow him. They made a plan.

  "We refused things that are bad for babies. We only tell them when we can't hide the bump, which with be about two months in." Tae summed up the plan.

  Jungkook nodded and kissed him. Tae smiled and kissed back. He was happy. At least there was only a month of school left. Jungkook agreed to change his planned college and go with Tae. Jungkook and Tae packed their things within five weeks. Jungkook was still able to hide the seven week bump. Jin had bought them a house in Seoul, where their college was. Jungkook didn't fight, which was Jin's biggest concern.

  Tae helped Jungkook carry heavy things at and off of school. They managed to put all their things in the car Namjoon bought them because of Jungkook's need to place things neatly in places. Jungkook was told by Tae he would drive all the way. Jungkook knew why. Tae had made sure he slept when he needed. Jungkook was clingy to Tae, so he gave Jungkook a plushy that his mom had gave him before she left with his half-brother. She had cheated, had twins, and played it off as if Namjoon was the father, but obviously she was caught.

  Jungkook's father had been cheating and was open about it. He threatened Jin that he would kill the mistakes he made when he raped Jin. Yoongi and Jungkook was obviously what he was referring to. Jungkook wasn't born at that time. Jin had found the courage to escape from the house and get him arrested. Jungkook was born a week later. Jungkook and Yoongi were all he cared for since he had nothing else and Yoongi's and Jungkook's looks and attitude was nothing like their father's. Jin had noticed the part like their father arose after Tae and Namjoon came.

  Jungkook was crying in his sleep. Tae knew he was dreaming of a painful memory. Jungkook woke up when they were almost to the house. Jungkook was happy. Jungkook wanted shared a room with Tae. Jungkook was sad when he, nor Tae, could go home during the first two years of college. Taegguk and Junghyung were two by the time they could meet their grandparents. Jungkook was nervous as they pulled in the driveway. Yoongi and Hoseok were there. Jimin had came with the four.

  Jungkook's biological father showed up. Blaze had been released the day before. He came in before Jungkook got out. Jungkook got Taegguk and Junghyung out. Jimin opened the door. Jungkook was put behind Tae along with the other three. Junghyung got in front of his sister. Jungkook got angry at the insults he said to Jin. He stepped up to his father. He intimidated him a little. No one had stood up to him. Jungkook glared at him. Police showed up. They took Blaze away. Taegguk ran and hugged him.

  "Momma won!!!" Taegguk pulled at his pants.

  Tae smiled. Junghyung found the food. Jimin found him just in time. Jungkook was pulled outside. Tae explained what happened. Jin was happy. Jimin ran to help Jungkook. Tae explained that Jungkook was pregnant again. Jungkook ran in and whined that he was cold. Tae got a blanket. It was enough to cover both of them. Junghyung and Taegguk joined them. Jungkook and Taegguk fell asleep. Tae and Junghyung snuck to help Jin finish. Jin had bandages.