Not His First Crush

Jungkook knew Taehyung had a crush on Jimin. He told him over and over again. Jungkook had become anxious. He met the school bad boy on accident. Yoongi was angry, but helped him up. They got along after a few hours. He introduced him to Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon. Jungkook never met Jimin. He was a popular kid. The group approached the group. They threaten to hurt Tae if they didn't join them. Jimin was shy around the new additions to the group. Yoongi and Jimin were in love with Hoseok.

Jungkook tried to tell Tae, but he took it as a way to get him to not like him. Jungkook cried to the five. Jimin and Jin went to yell at Tae. Jungkook, Hobi, Yoongi, and Namjoon ran after them. The others let them go.

"YOU MUST BE REALLY BLIND, KIM TAEHYUNG!!! JUNGKOOK LOVES YOU!!!" Jimin yelled out in anger. He was surprised at Tae's reaction.

Tae smiled. Jungkook had stopped at the door. He ran out of the school and school entrance. He ran to the arcade. He remembered Tae would've usually protected from the horny alphas. He ran out before he was smelt by them. He was met with a maid cafe. There was a 'Help Wanted' sign. He went in. They smelt that he was a omega. He was hired. He got dressed in a tight maid outfit. A female did his makeup. She also was a student from the school. She skipped often. The school knew why. They let her.

Males began coming more, usually it was mainly females. Jungkook was always tired at the end of the day. His mother began to worry. He started fainting. His father noticed after he got home from a business trip. He had Jungkook stay home from school for a week. He pouted a little, but knew hi father's words were to be followed.

Jungkook was assigned a bodyguard. He was to let no one near him unless Jungkook said they are safe. Jungkook was bubbly. Everyone was too scared to approach him with the scary male. Teachers didn't even call on him. Jungkook warmed up to the male, Jax. Mr. Jeon came into Jungkook's wolf class to pick him up. Everyone was in shock. They forgot Jungkook was a Jeon. He never would mistreat his money like his father did. His father shows his importance in the way his family dresses. He makes Jungkook wear expensive clothes. Jax gave Mr. Jeon the report of the day. Jungkook had fallen asleep in the backseat of the limousine. His father and mom let him sleep.

The bodyguard wasn't need after that day. Jungkook was told he was a polar opposite of his father by the popular kids. The other six had been kicked out. Jungkook didn't want to be without the six. When he looked over though, they were glaring at him. His father continued to get him out early for no reason. Jungkook wouldn't allow him to let him go to homeschool. Jungkook loved seeing Tae too much, even if he hated him. Jungkook was alone at every other period. Lunch was the only time he had to be with the popular kids. Jungkook got fed up by it, but they still threatened to hurt Tae.

Jungkook saw Tae accept a girl's brave confession. He didn't heard his rejection of her. Jungkook agreed to be homeschooled after the week end which was in two days. Jungkook went emotionless. The popular kids kicked him out of the group. He sat on the rooftop. He watched as the cherry blossom trees' leaves fell at the front of the school. Jungkook heard someone approached him. It was the female Tae rejected. She explained everything. Jungkook called off homeschooling. They eventually got along like they were friends for as long as he and Tae were, but longer.

Heat season came around. Jungkook was forced to stay home. His mother got his pills ordered, but they didn't arrive until two day after it started. He took two before heading to school. The female, Ally, was a beta. She had taken her pill. They avoid any alphas. Ally smelt them out. Jungkook couldn't. Jungkook and Ally had the same classes.

The six approached them. Jungkook looked away on purpose. He didn't want to see them. He had adapted his father's stubbornness. Ally glared at them before looking at Jungkook. Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok were crying while apologizing. Jungkook had on headphones even before they approached. The two barely talked to each other. Jungkook heard a loud voice over his music. It was a his cousin that was the same age and tried to be like him.

"KOOKIE, I FINALLY GOT FATHER TO LET ME GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!" Ella was an omega, too.

Jungkook ran off the avoid her hug. He hated someone hugging him. Ally ran after her. Jungkook had dropped his phone. Tae knew his password. He picked it up. Jungkook had a picture of them together as kids as the lock screen and them from his birthday party as his home screen. Tae smiled. He had developed a crush on Jungkook. Ella pissed off Jungkook so much he snapped and pushed her off. She ran to her father who had pulled up. She was balling and telling him about what Jungkook did. He slapped Jungkook. Mr. Jeon had the bodyguard pin the man.

Ally checked on Jungkook. He was crying because of how hard he hit him. Tae babied him. Jin went into mommy mode and beat him until he was unconscious. Yoongi was held back by Jimin and Hoseok. Namjoon stopped Jin. Jin and Yoongi calmed down once the bastard and Ella left. Jungkook had fallen asleep on Tae's chest. Mr. Jeon just had the seven go with them.

Jungkook was in heat when he woke up. The other six were in a separate room. Tae slept in Jungkook's room. Jungkook put Tae's dick in his hole. Tae hadn't woke up, yet. Jungkook sped up. Tae moved himself, he was still asleep. Jungkook kept his moans down. Tae pounded in so hard that it made it hard to be quiet. Tae cummed twice. Jungkook fell asleep after he put Tae's underwear back on. He put on different ones. Tae marked him in his sleep. Jungkook cleaned up the blood on his neck and decided to get ready. Jungkook felt sick. He threw up everything he ate the day before. He was pale when Tae came into the bathroom. He rushed over to him to comfort him.

A week later, Jungkook was waiting at the doctors. Tae had booked it. Jungkook had thrown up everything for the past week. Jungkook had Tae stay out of the room. Jungkook was happy to heard that the mark was permanent. Tae had actually marked him and that he impregnated him. Jungkook was excited. He told Tae once they were home. Tae smiled. He admired the mark. He had claimed Jungkook on accident, but didn't care. He was ready for a child. Jungkook was nervous to tell his parents.

He told them at dinner. He blushed and hid in Tae's chest. His mom teared up in happiness. His father smiled. He wanted to meet his grandchild before anything happened.

  For the next 10 months, Tae was stressed a little bit more than he wanted. He would not leave Jungkook. Jungkook would cry nonstop if he did. For the bathroom, Jungkook had to stand by the door on the outside. Jungkook was needy for affection. He would cry or hurt anyone that was Tae. Tae gave not so aggressive punishments by ignoring him or not cuddling. Jungkook hated that. Once the baby came, Jungkook was back to normal. Jungkook was cuddling up with Tae and was asleep when his mom came in and gave Tae their daughter, Himeko. Tae was tired. Himeko was asleep in seconds of him holding her. Tae had Jungkook on his right and Himeko on his chest.

  The other six came over. They all took pictures. They showed the two when they woke up.