The New Boy And The Stubborn Omega

Jungkook had seen every type of seduction a teen alpha/beta could come up with in his school. He heard a new alpha was moving to his school and in the house by his. Jungkook was woken up by his mom to meet them on Saturday. They had just settled in. Jungkook just put on random clothes that went together. He had never wore the panties his sister got him when he asked her to get him. He was nervous because they were tight. His mom came in and threw a blanket of clothes on the floor by his closet. He picked out stockings from it.

  He walked downstairs and put on his shoes. His sister came down in the most seducing skirt and shirt. Jungkook put his coat on her and zipped it up all the way. He pulled the skirt down to cover her more. His father chuckled. His mom got the treats she made the night before. Jungkook's sister fixed his hair. Jungkook just let it happen. The mom answered the door. She let them come in. Jungkook slapped his sister's hand when she tried to put up her skirt. His parents watched in amusement at the twins. The son came down after a few minutes of his mom call his name.

  "This is owner lovely son, Taehyung! He doesn't talk much. He is 17 in December!" The mom announced.

  "Well, the twins turned 17 in September. Jungkook is protective over his sister, Lucy. She lets him pick out her outfits most of the time." The twins' mom said.

  Jungkook was slapping her hands when she tried to move the skirt again. He glared at her.

  "He is like a mother." Mrs. Kim said.

  "Yeah... He told over that roll after he found out he was an omega..." Mr. Jeon said.

  Jungkook looked over after Lucy agreed to not touch her skirt. Tae had sat down by him. He was shocked. His sister pulled him over. Jungkook was not expecting her to so he jumped an little. He let out a growl. She moved him a little closer then let go.  They fit on one cushion to the others' surprise. They stayed there longer than Jungkook wanted. He fell asleep after a while. His sister put him on her back and carried him home. She laid he in his bed once they were home.

  On Monday, Jungkook let Lucy give him an outfit while he gave her one. It was a dress like your twin day for them. Jungkook had black-lace panties, a white skirt, a black-lace shirt with white-skin tight shirt to go underneath, white-lace stockings, and black boots. His sister always did his hair. She had a brush and bow in the car. She put it on just as they arrived at school. He stepped out first. He saw Tae setting on a bench. Lucy dragged Jungkook to him. She said hello a little too excitedly. Tae looked over shocked, but calmed down once he saw it was the twins. He stood up and followed them.

  Tae stuck by Jungkook the whole day. Lucy had different classes than them. Tae invited him over when his parents go on business trips. He hated being alone. Jungkook agreed. Tae said it would be the next day after school he could come over. Jungkook nodded and when to get in with Lucy. Tae smiled. He had plans for tomorrow and he got what he wanted. He got in with his mom and they went home.

  The next day, Tae was waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook had told his parents he was staying with him. Tae gave him the rest of his drink. Jungkook didn't care. He just drank it. Jungkook was comfortable around Tae even if he knew him only for a short while. Tae had put a love potion in it, but drank a few drinks before adding it so it didn't look like it was freshly made. Jungkook got it done with the drink just in time for them to get into the house. He felt weak. He had never had a heat before, but he knew it felt horrible. Jungkook was nervous because his phones was dead. Tae came in and didn't expect to be hit with the need to fuck him until he broke.

  Jungkook's senses with away as soon as Tae walked in. He begged him to fuck him. Tae lost control. He jumped on the younger. Jungkook had him undress both of them. Tae managed to prep Jungkook before he rammed into his hole. Jungkook screamed out. Tae gave him no mercy and went hard and fast. He had lost sense of Jungkook's pain. Jungkook was in so much pain, but he didn't care as long as he was taking the pain away. Tae felt close, so he jerked off Jungkook to make him closer. Jungkook was more sensitive than normal, so he cummed a lot. Tae cummed deep inside. He marked Jungkook. He carried Jungkook up to his room.