"Sexually Abused" By The Alpha

Jungkook was locked in a cage in the base's basement most of the time. Right now, he is in the Alpha's room. He hated him since he took out his aggression on him in a sexual way. He wasn't allowed to get pregnant since the Alpha wouldn't be able to have sex with him as much. Jungkook heard the Alpha get angry at what he smelt was a Beta. The Alpha left to calm down outside. Jungkook had been slammed into enough for that day. It was already six times and it wasn't even noon. Jungkook heard the door open. He was dressed up into actual clothes. He had to put on the panties himself. The male maid looked away. The male helped him since he couldn't really stand. He had him hug him around the neck to get up the shorts. Jungkook was carried out on the male's back. He was being snuck out. A blindfold was put over his eyes.

  The group took him to a gay bar. Jungkook was sat down. Jungkook spotted the Alpha and his two friends. The maid was dressed up in clothes for a strip bar. Jungkook sat on the Omega seat. The Alpha whispered to a worker of the Omega seats. Jungkook was pulled up and he pulled down his shorts. Jungkook sat down since he didn't know. Jungkook yelped out. The toy built into the seat was at maximum speed. Jungkook teared up. It was too much. He couldn't move due to his legs. The other Omegas were pulled off. Jungkook put up with it. The Alpha had walked off. Jungkook started to feel dizzy. He pulled on one of the Alpha friends' sleeve.

  "H-Help! Please! I-I feel dizzy!!" Jungkook teared up.

  The Alpha put down his Omega and pulled Jungkook up. He yelled to a worker. He remembered workers coming over to help him. He woke up in the Alpha's bed. Jungkook's legs still didn't work properly. One of the Omegas from yesterday came in. Jungkook was forced to stay in the bed. He took the medicine and fell asleep. He was handed a plush before falling asleep. He woke up since he had to go to the bathroom. The Alpha came in at the right time. Jungkook made grabby hands and pointed to the bathroom. The Alpha did what he had to. Jungkook fell asleep on the way back to the bed. The Alpha laid him down. He got ready for bed. He pulled Jungkook closer. The next day, Jungkook wasn't in the bed. The Alpha panicked. His friend calmed him.

  "Taehyung, chill! He just went with Jin and Yoongi to get some things." Namjoon made him set down.

  Taehyung made a slight whimper. Hoseok knee why. He wasn't used to being away from Jungkook for too long. He did this on missions, too. They almost lost the guy that caught them during a mission because of it. Jin came in carrying Jungkook. Yoongi went to Hoseok. He sat in between his legs. Jimin came in from his slumber. He joined his mates. Jin gave Jungkook his snacks and plushy he dropped in the car. Taehyung pulled him closer. Jungkook felt his boner against his butt. He knew Taehyung was going to either leave during or after the movie. Taehyung managed to hold it back for the whole movie pack. He did skip preparation, though. Taehyung's head was filled up with lust he even forgot a condom. Jungkook didn't care.

  Taehyung realized the next day. Jungkook slept most of the day. He barely got up until his legs didn't hurt. Taehyung didn't fuck him the whole time. Jungkook thanked him. Jungkook was watched closely by Taehyung since he didn't use a condom. Jungkook ended up pregnant like Taehyung guessed. Jungkook said he would never get rid of it when Taehyung just walked into the room. Taehyung would say he wouldn't allow him to get rid of it. Jungkook was excited when Jin had his baby. Namjoon had forgot a condom when he punished Jin after a fight. Jungkook took the baby from the doctor. He didn't want to let him go, but Jin demanded him to. Jungkook gave him to Jin. His name is Wes.

  Jungkook was told he was surprised boy having one, but his stomach was bigger than he expected. Jungkook stayed in bed most of the last few months. He would get up the go to the bathroom. Taehyung was really busy during the last few months. Taehyung had to hurry on the mission one day since Jungkook was rushed to the hospital. Hoseok took Wes out of the room. Jimin led him to the baby area. They got confused when they saw three babies with the label 'Kim.' They hurried back to the room. Taehyung was surprised. Jungkook was asleep still since he had been knocked out to get the three out. Taehyung kissed him. Jungkook woke up just in time to name them. Jungkook smiled when Taehyung let him name all three. He pick Allen, Ally, and Addy.