Bad Lair

Jungkook was the last of the deadly sins to be created. He was assigned Lust. His right eye was covered since it showed his sin. It was pink with a red heart in the place of the normal pupil. He knew his other eye would turn the same if he fell for someone hard or heat came. A family was created for he wasn't like abnormal. He smiled as he entered the school. Angels and demons were mixed in classes, but remained separated for everything else. The 7 Heavenly Virtues and 6 Deadly Sin stay at the same table. Jungkook hide his sin. None of the other sin hide their sins.

  A week later, in P. E., they had to transform. If you refuse, the teacher does it for you. Jungkook was one to refuse. Wrath was right beside him. The teacher said his name was Taehyung. Jungkook smiled at him. The teacher made chains pull him back. He giggled in the background. The others hurried so they could be turned back. Jungkook got distracted by a bird and walked off after breaking the chain.

  Jungkook saw a female angel kissing a female fallen angel. They noticed him. They backed away fast. Jungkook made a deal with them. They play around with his hair and gave him a female uniform. They told him he should get back. He put the uniform down n his bag. Jungkook saw the bird again and wondered after it. The teacher was relieved to find him. She turned him back. His right eyes was showing. The two angels came and dragged him back to their hiding place. They covered his eye. Jungkook put on the female uniform. They did his makeup.

  Jungkook had to sit with the virtues and sins. He got embarrassed when a male angel laughed because of the female uniform. The two angels punched him. Jungkook smiled. He walked over to them. They hugged him. Lust took over. He smiled seeing his nose was bleeding. A teacher came in. She assumed Jungkook did it. He kicked the guy through the wall. Pain was interesting him. The guy was an angel and he favorited the angels and virtues.

  The girls dragged Jungkook to the rooftop. A guy was about to jump, but the fallen angel, Bella, pulled him back. The "pure" angel, Angelica, checked him. He was Haise. He was bullied for being gay. Jungkook turned back to normal. The boy got scared at the sight of Lust, so that was why he turned back.

  The four hung out in and out of school. Jungkook's wing went from nothing to pink and red angel wings. He still had the incubus horns and tail. Jungkook showed them more. The one guy treated him as an angel more. Satan summoned the seven sins.

  Jungkook was nervous. Satan only summoned them if they did something wrong. He gave Jungkook the job of sneaking into Heaven since he was turning nice. Jungkook went and got dressed conservative. Jin: Gluttony, Yoongi: Sloth, Hoseok: Pride, Jimin: Envy, and Namjoon: Greed held back laughter. Tae smiled. Jungkook had revealing clothes on underneath. He wanted to be pleasured so bad. He was able to go across the boarder without the alarm going off. Angelica and Bella hugged him. They learned the plan and agreed to help him.

  A month later, Jungkook, Angelica, and Bella went to the angel dance. God greeted Jungkook, thinking he was just a special angel. He had hid his tail and horns. He had a halo instead. It was the time to put the plan in act. Jungkook pushed his signaler.

  Satan and the six other sins appeared. God teleported Jungkook with her the virtues knew who he was. He smiled. He was given the royal staff. A glowing light lured him to the queens' room. A crown appeared for him. It was full of hearts and diamonds. He put it on. His outfit changed to something more appropriate for his sin. Jungkook teleported back to the party and God had done that as soon as she had the virtues that him.

  God smiled. She had put the others under a spell. Jungkook got mad at her. He choked her. He freed the nine. Jungkook was brought God to her knees. He had lost his mind. Tae smiled, but frowned when he had to stop him. He teleported the two of them to his room.

  "Satan said I'm in charge of your reward. What do you what it to be? I think I know what you want." Tae regretted this.

  Jungkook stripped him. Tae wasn't surprised. He helped on some parts. He prepped Jungkook before slamming in. Jungkook told him to not go easy on him. Tae decided to take his anger out on him. Jungkook wasn't expecting the speed he was going. He moaned out loud. Tae put a piece of cloth in his mouth. Jungkook started to love it after a while. It took Tae a lot of rounds to be done. Jungkook was tired after all of that.

  Jungkook slept in Tae's room. Tae gave him a bath before putting him in his bed. He cleaned up the room before he took one himself. Jungkook was being scared by something in his sleep, but calmed down after Tae cuddled up to him.

  Hoseok woke them up. Jungkook went to his own room to get dressed. He felt sad when he had to leave Tae. His tail showed it. Jin saw his tail was down. Jungkook got dressed. He kept thinking of Tae. He made some changes to the uniform like the other sins did. He mixed what he saw Tae wear and what he like. Jungkook found a crop-top on heart fire print on it. He changed the skirt to red short-shorts.

  Jungkook joined the others. He clung to Tae's arm. Tae didn't care and didn't want to shake him off. He was tired. He realized he went a lot overboard last night. Jungkook didn't cover his eye.