The Demon and the Vampire

Jungkook was being sent to Earth for a vampire who left Satan in a time of battle. Jungkook wasn't fond of this place he had to go. It was full of Werewolves, Wolves, Hybrids, Vampires, and some Demons who disrespected Heaven and Hell. Jungkook hated most of them. Jungkook hid his wings, horns, and tail. He made his Wolf form appear. He found Taehyung in a school. He was a Alpha. He smiled. He saw he was feared. Three angels and two fallen angels were with him. He knew the two fallen angels, Namjoon and Yoongi. The three angels, Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok, were the reason he was confused.

  Jungkook was unaware that Tae had spotted him. Jungkook walked into the school. He got his schedule. He now knows why Satan said it would be a long mission. He sighed before leaving to go to his locker. He had few notebooks with him, luckily. He saw Tae approaching him. Jungkook was pulled to a bathroom. Tae said he is forcing him to go to a party. Jungkook reluctantly agreed.

  Jungkook arrived in the most revealing outfit Tae had seen on him. Jungkook was forced to drink until he was drunk. Tae had be drunk long before him. Jungkook found Tae. He gridded against his already hard cock. Jungkook was happy when Tae snapped and dragged him to a spare bathroom. He had both of them stripped and was in Jungkook within a minute of getting in the room.

  Jungkook's drunkenness was blinding the pain. Jungkook moaned loudly. Tae went faster. Jungkook smiled. He cummed five times and Tae did three. He cuddled up after he marked him. Jungkook was confused in the morning. He looked behind him and fell out of the bed. Tae woke up from the thud. Jungkook looked scared, yet mad.

  "Kookie, need help from your alpha!?" Tae laughed a little after.

  Jungkook let out a growl. Jungkook realized he had dry cum from the night before.

  "YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM, YOU IDIOT?!?!" Jungkook teared up realizing what will happen.

  Jungkook felt the teleportation happening. Jungkook and Tae were teleported in front of Satan's throne. Jungkook had made clothes appear on them during the teleporting. Satan was angry.

  "Jeon Jungkook, you failed the mission! You got marked by the trader, which means that we can't kill him let planned! Otherwise you will refuse to go on any missions! You and Tae are cured to live on Earth! I will teleport your stuff to the house! Jungkook, I thought you were better than this!" Satan teleported everything to a house.

Jungkook was sad, but Tae picked him up and carried him inside. Tae started kissing him. Jungkook kissed back after accepting that he was now banned from Hell and Heaven. Jungkook was horny. He rubbed against Tae's leg. Tae smiled. He undressed both of them.

  Jungkook pushed Tae's cock inside. Jungkook let out a loud moan. He felt weak. Tae thrusted into him at an animalistic speed. He made Jungkook subconsciously yell/moan out 'Daddy' as he thrusted in him. Jungkook had scratched up Tae's back. Jungkook had so many bites. He just smiled as he decided to not cum until after Tae.

  Tae was getting angry when he felt his own knot rising. He cummed which made Jungkook cum. Jungkook smiled before kissing him. Jungkook made grabby hands. Tae picked him up, knowing he couldn't do it himself if he tried. Tae never took out his cock so Jungkook was letting out small moans as they walked to their room.

  Jungkook felt sick in the morning or when he ate something. He got a pregnancy test while Tae was at school, since he had been sick for a week. Tae thought it was a demon sickness and it lasted longer than normal. Jungkook teared up as he saw it was positive. He walked to the bed. He was happy. He placed a hand on his stomach. Jungkook fell asleep after a few minutes.

  Tae got home later than Jungkook knew he would. Jungkook had fell asleep again. Jungkook was cuddling with a bunny pillow. Tae smiled and got ready for bed. He cuddled up to the younger. Jungkook cuddled up to him. Jungkook was smiling at the warmth. He was happy to smelt his alpha.

  Jungkook threw up as usual. Jungkook got the test. He showed it to Tae. Tae got up and kissed him. He smiled. Jungkook's demon tail appeared in place of his wolf one. Tae realized what the baby with be a hybrid of.

  "So the baby with be part demon- part wolf- part vampire..." Tae said letting out a soft chuckle after.

  Jungkook thought about it and nodded. He smiled more. Tae smiled at him. Jungkook ran off to get clothes on. He put on white short-shorts, Tae's purple hoodie, and black thigh-high stocking. He remembered Tae didn't have school since it was Christmas break. Jungkook ran to see Tae's friends were there. Jungkook felt all their eyes on him.

  Tae pulled him to introduce him. Jungkook couldn't make eye contact. He had anxiety about it. Jungkook went back to their room. Jungkook let his horns and demon tail appear. His wolf ears were still there. Jungkook wasn't fond of him hiding, but he was to scared to be around new people. Jungkook snuck out a back door. A Heaven portal was open in the back yard. He walked through once he heard a voice call his name. He was met with the Angel Queen. She got defensive of her new born. Jungkook snapped out of the spell. Jungkook was jumpy when the middle child, of the Angel Queen's, came up to him and circled him. Jungkook's tail wanted to slap her so bad. Jungkook held it back.

  The queen relaxed a little bit. She ordered him to set. She questioned him. Jungkook was surprised when she pulled out her staff and made him an angel. Jungkook was allowed to come to the palace any time. He went back through the portal. He smiled at the wings. He found out how to use them. He didn't know if the baby will now have an angel form.

  Jungkook knew since the baby was part vampire it would take less time than other species. He didn't expect it to be only three months. He was in so much pain. Jungkook was relieved it was done. He still hadn't told or shown Tae about his angel form. Jungkook was scared because he heard he hated any other angels, except Hobi, Jimin, and Jin. Jungkook refused to say anything for a week after he said that.

  Tae was still mad he still hadn't told him what was wrong. Jungkook was able to name their baby girl. He picked Crystal. Jungkook was forced to stay at home until he healed which was a day. Tae had got tired of him being in pain and turned him into a vampire. Jungkook was healed within hours. He nearly gave his secret away. He hid it just in time.

  He let in slip on accident when he started arguing with Tae after he got done with a shower and was getting dressed the next morning. Tae was happy, yet surprised. He thought they were beautiful. Jungkook didn't know if they were going to be as sensitive as his demon ones were. Jungkook still had his demon tail, horn, and wolf ears. He was a hybrid of four things now. Tae touched them and Jungkook let out a loud yelp. Jin came running in. Luckily, Jungkook had got on short-shorts on over his panties.

  Jungkook made his tail slap Tae. Jungkook got on a purple shirt that hung off the shoulders.  He was mad at Tae. If Jin had came in any time before, he would've seen Jungkook's underwear. He felt Tae stroke his tail. Jungkook moaned out. Crystal giggled.