Chapter 11

A long while later, the movie ended, and Reece and I were both sprawled across his couch. I was laying on top of him, sighing deeply. My head was resting on his chest, listening as it rose and fell. His back was to the couch, his head laying on the head rest. I smiled to myself, honestly loving this position.

Reece pushed some hair out of my face, "Ready to go to bed, Lia?"

"Not really, but sure," I yawn, rubbing my eyes.

"You look beat," he comments, sitting up. I'm still in his lap, leaning my back against his chest. Reece wraps his arms around me, his hands rubbing against my stomach slowly. I blush, shrugging.

"Nah, my eyes are just kind of... droopy." That causes Reece to laugh. I smile, looking up at him. He smiles back at me, leaning his forehead against mine. My blush begins to deepen as the thought of him kissing me once more. But he never does. Soon, Reece pulls away, and carries my bridal style towards the stairs. He starts up the steps, my head on his shoulder, and heads towards his bedroom door. I swallow, wondering if we were going to be staying there- in the same room. Would we share the bed, or-

Reece slowly sets me down, and opens the door. "Is it okay if you... erm, sleep with me?"

"What?" I ask, raising my eyebrow teasingly. I smirk at him, pretending to take it the wrong way.

Reece chuckles, rolling his eyes. "I mean in the same bed. That's okay with you, right?" I nod, saying that it was fine. We got into his room, and Reece shuts the door. "Here, you can borrow some of my clothes." He walks over to his dresser and opens one of the drawers. He pulls out a 'London' t-shirt and small, black shorts. He turns to me, handing them to me. I thank him, and go inside his bathroom.

I strip down, and pull the huge shirt over my head. I slip the shorts on, tightening them with a string. I smile to myself, looking in the mirror. The shirt hung down on my shoulder a little, showing my bra strap. But I didn't care. I sort of wanted Reece to see it. I wanted him to like it. To like me. To see my body.

I wanted to kiss him again- maybe even a little bit more. I wanted to do everything we could tonight. I wanted to give myself to him.

I open the door, finding Reece standing in nothing but his underwear. His well-built body is lined with black inked tattoos, causing my to bite my bottom lip. "Like what you see?" he winks at me, pulling back the blankets on his bed. I blush, walking over to him. Reece's back is turned to the south side of his bed, still pulling the blankets back for us. I shut my eyes, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind. I press my stomach against his lower back, my head resting against his upper area. "Lia?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you," Reece pauses, almost scared, "doing?" I shrug, not pulling away. Reece's body is tense, but I don't pull away. "Amelia?"

"Yes Reece?" I reply quietly.

He pries my arms away from him, turning to face me. "You do realize we could never be together... like that, right?" My heart breaks. What does he mean? We could never be together 'like that'?

"What?" I ask, feeling tears on the rims of my eyes.

"Amelia, you're the best friend I could ever ask for, but-" Reece stops himself, staring into my eyes blankly. "You'd be in too much danger if you were with me."

"I don't care!" I say, pulling together all the courage I had just to say those three words. "Reece, there's a connection between us. Don't tell me you can't see it."

"Amelia, you don't understand!" Reece yells, frowning angrily at me.

"No, you don't get it!" I yell back, becoming increasingly frustrated with him. "I wanna be with you!" Reece shakes his head, bringing me into his arms. He presses his lips against mine, and it's like the rest of the world fades away. It was like all those other stolen kisses we'd shared before- this one was more urgent and wanting. This one made my heart race.

Before I can fully comprehend what's happened, the t-shirt Reece had leant me was on the floor and we were on the bed making out passionately. We were both half-naked, which only added to the lust that we shared in that one moment. Reece's hands were on my waist, rubbing large circles in them. I had my hands on his neck, squeezing it gently, but not tight enough to harm him in any sort of way. Our lips slid together perfectly; as though they were meant for each other. As did our bodies- pressed tightly against each other's. It was almost like if we were further away from each other, the other may disappear.

"Reece," I beg as he begins to pull my shorts down. "Oh Reece!" His lips move down to my neck, pressing lustful kisses onto my skin. I press my head into Reece's bed, moaning weakly. He kissed my soft spot, making my moaning increase.

"Lia," he says, his hands curling around my underwear. I gasp, burying my face in his neck. He starts to pull them down, when we are interrupted by a phone ringing. Of course. Reece groans, pulling himself off of me and reaching over to the nightstand. He pulls his phone off of it, and huffs. "I'm sorry, Amelia."

"Who is it?" I ask, crawling over to him. I peer over his shoulder. "Who's 'Kelsey'?"

"My... ex-girlfriend," he rolls his eyes. "She cheated on me a while back, and we broke up. Now she wont leave me alone. I frown, swallowing hard. That's when it hit me. Reece's been with other girls- he'd kissed other girls, slept with other girls... loved other girls.

I rub his shoulder soothingly, "I'm sorry Reece." Reece shrugs, slamming his phone back on the nightstand. He turns to me, bringing me back into his arms and he forced his lips onto mine. I, of course, kissed him back. I fell back onto the bed, Reece hugging me to his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck, fearing to let go of him for even a second.

Reece, though, quickly pulls away. "We should... go to sleep."

"But it's only nine o'clock," I comment as he sits up. I sit up with him, reaching over to cup his face. I begin to bring it closer to mine, when he pushes me away.

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake. I never should have let it get this far." I frown at him, feeling a sharp pain in my heart.

"What do you mean?" I ask weakly, tears on the edges of my eyes. I have to hold back the dam. I can't let it break.

"I don't feel that way about you, Amelia. I'm sorry," Reece gets up off of the bed, leaving me alone on the soft mattress. "In fact, I don't even care about you. You're nothing to me. Chris' right. You're just a whore."

My heart breaks at every word that comes out of his mouth. I can't hold back the dam. The tears fall freely down my face like a river. I get up, staring at him painfully. "I can't believe you! I fucking hate you, y-y-you-" I can't finish my sentence. I shake my head, grabbing my clothes. I pull them on, giving him a cold stare. "I can't b-believe I almost slept with you! You... you asshole!"

"I'm sorry." Is all he said before I ran out of his room in tears and down the stairs. I ran out of the front door and down the steps of his deck. I frantically run down the street towards my house, wanting to get as far away from Reece as possible.

______________________________________________________________