Chapter 49

"YOU GOT MY SISTER FUCKING PREGNANT?" James shrieked, getting to his feet. He stared at me with cold eyes, his fists clenched. "How? Why? You little bastard, I'm going to kill you!"

"James, stop!" Amelia yelled, jumping between us. James growled something, making Amelia back up against me. She swallowed, shaking her head at him. "James, please. This is my fault- Reece was going to wear protection, but I told him not to. I want a baby, James, and so does he. We want a family."

"But you're in god damn college! You are in Oxford-"

"I hate it there!" my girlfriend, fiancée said, clutching my shirt fabric. I wrapped my arms around her, giving her a tight squeeze.

"James, I love Amelia more than anything, and I'm going to give her and our baby a good life, I promise," I said, trying to remain calm. Amelia nodded her head slowly, her hands trembling to get a grip on me.

"And we're getting married," Amelia added quickly.

"Married?" James frowned.

"Y-Yeah, Reece gave me a ring before I left for Oxford. I love him so much James, and we both want to have this child," Amelia whispered, making James look at me.

"We'll get married as soon as the baby is born and I'll take care of them, James. You know I will," I told him.

"You do realize Mum's not going to be happy."

"So? We're like nineteen. She can't kick me out or anything," I shrugged, "and she already practically put me out of her life so what else can she do?"

James shrugged, sighing softly. A smile spread across his face. "I'm happy for you," he said softly. I swallowed, moving towards him. James engulfed my in a warm bear hug, tugging my body against his.

"I love you James," I say softly.

"I love you too, lil sis."

* * *

"Call her."

"Amelia, do it now."

"Come on babe; just do it."

"I'll buy you ice cream?"

"A necklace?"

"Ice cream and a necklace?"

"Please Amelia; just call your mother!" reece said, reaching over to shake my shoulders. I swallow, nodding. "Thank you!"

"You call yours first," I say nervously.

"Babe, we told my mum... yesterday," Reece chuckles, bringing me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around him, biting my bottom lip.

"Let's get this over with," I groan. Reece nodded, leaning over to grab my phone. He placed it in my hands and smiled at me. I dialed my mum's number. The phone rang once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five.

"Hello?" her voice chirped.

I took a deep breath, "H-Hi Mum..."

"Oh sweetheart! How are you?" she exclaimed happily. "We haven't talked in so long!"

"Uh... I'm good, I'm good; you?"

"Fantastic!" Mum practically yelled. "So, what do I owe the pleasure?"

I smiled weakly, "I, uh, need to tell you something."

"What is it honey?"

"Well... uh... you see..." I paused. "ReecegotmepregnantandI'mdroppingoutofOxford!"

She laughed. "A little slower dear; I couldn't hear a word you said!"

I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant, Mum, and I'm dropping out of Oxford to stay with Reece and James and my friends."

"Oh my god! My little girl's having a baby!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "I'm going to be a grandma! Yes! Finally!" I giggled, looking at Reece who was smirking.

I put my hand over the phone, "She's happy."

"Obviously," Reece chuckled, rubbing my back gently.

"How far long are you? Who's the baby-daddy? Wait, stupid question! It's Reece, right? Oh my god! This is so amazing!" I laughed and began telling her about everything; including Reece and I's engagement. She was beyond excited about it- which was weird; since she threatened that if I ever got pregnant she would kill me... hmm, must have only applied to me when I was sixteen.

______________________________________________________