Chapter 24

No words came out of his mouth. Reece silently played with my fingers, keeping his eyes trailed on the bed beneath us. "R-Reece?" I whispered, my voice hoarse. He shook his head, a small sniffle escaping his nose. I exhaled, bringing him into my arms. "I'm sorry ree." He didn't move a muscle. I rubbed his back gently, kissing his temple. "I'm so sorry baby."

"Y-You wont ever leave me, will y-you?" Reece stammered his voice a soft sob. I shake my head as Reece brings his face into the crook of my neck. He nuzzles it gently, letting wet tears drain down to my skin. "Amelia?"

"Of course I wont," I whisper into his ear. Reece whimpers weakly, cuddling closer to me. I kiss his forehead as he buries his face in my chest. We lay there for hours. Reece continues to sob into my chest throughout the entire night, and I comforting him the best I can, but it's nearly impossible.

"I miss her," Reece sobs sadly.

"Oh baby, I know you do," I say into his ear.

Reece suddenly pulls away, blinking his tears away. "But if I never lost her, I wouldn't have you. And I love you so much Amelia. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you..."

I run my fingers through his hair with a slight smile. "Oh Reece- that will never happen. I'm always gonna be here for you."

He swallows, moving closer to me. He locks our lips slowly, causing me to hum softly. He presses me down onto the bed, crawling on top of me. I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Reece begins to deepen the kiss, his hands gripping the bottom of my t-shirt. He lifted it off of my head and threw it behind us. I left a trail of kisses down from his lips to his jawline, making him moan.

"Lia," he moans, grabbing me by the waist. "Grind with me." I swallowed, doing as he told me. Anything to make him happy. "God I'm horny..." I kissed his neck softly, making him moan even more. "You're beautiful."

I moved slightly so that I was straddling him. Reece shut his eyes, laying quietly on my pillow. "I'll make you happy Reece," I whisper.

* * *

Thirty minutes later, Reece and I were up getting dressed. James would be awake any minute now. "I love you," I say, pushing Reece towards the window. He laughs, finishing buckling up his belt.

"I love you too Lia. Tell me as soon as you can what he says, okay?" He goes through the window, kissing my lips.

"Okay. Now go!" I say, watching as he climbed down. I turned and to my surprise, and dismay, James stood there watching me. "Uh, h-hey James."

"Bye Mia," he said, giving me a smile. We walked over to me and leaned over the windowpane. "Bye Reece!" A huge blush broke across my face. James looked at me laughing. "What?"

"A-Aren't you mad that he was over?"

"No, not really." I swallowed, forcing a smile. "Oh, and about Reece? I'm happy for you."

My heart skipped a beat. "R-Really?" He nodded. "S-So reece and I can be together?" Again, he nodded. A huge smile crossed my face and I jumped on my brother. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you James!"

He twirled me around, laughing wildly. He exhaled with a smile. He set me down on my feet, "Reece texted me earlier. He told me that he loved you more than anything and he would treat you tight and how he would protect you from anything, so I decided to let you two have a chance."

I smiled, looking at my older brother. "See? He's not so bad." James kissed my forehead.

"But just one thing." I nodded. "If ever stays over, you have to have my permission."

I giggled. "Okay James." He brought me in for a hug, and I squeezed him tightly. "I love you, Big Graham."

"And I love you Little Graham."

______________________________________________________

What do you guys think of the story so far?
Do you think it will eventually end with a happy ending now that James lets them be together or will something go wrong?
Comment your opinions and vote please!
Thankyou for all the reads! :)