Chapter 22

I didn't sleep a wink that night- I was up thinking about what James had said. I wanted to call Reece and tell him, but I didn't want to get his hopes up.

In the morning, I was up at four. I ran to james' room, knocking on his door wildly like a mad-woman. "James! James! James!" I yell, like it was Christmas morning. "JAMES!"

The door opened, and an irritable-looking James came out. "What Mia?" he groaned tiredly.

"Well...?" I ask, smiling. James frowned, yawning.

"Well what?"

"With Reece?" I ask.

"What about him?"

"You said you'd think about it."

"Oh god Mia! Wake me up in five hours!" James hisses, shutting the door. I sigh, going back into my room. I sat on my bed, my mind racing.

There was a tapping at my window. I looked, seeing Reece on the other side. I beam, running over to open it. "Hey!" I say, pulling him in quickly.

"Hey baby. Why are you up so early?" he asks, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"James and I were talking last night, and he said he would think about letting us be together," I grin. At first, Reece's face is emotionless. Then, a huge smile sprouts on his face. He picks me up, twirling me around.

"I can't believe it!" he whisper/shouts. "We can finally stop hiding!" Reece cups my cheeks, bringing my lips to his.

I tangle my fingers in his curls, humming softly. "Yeah," I whisper, leaning my forehead against his. Reece brought my face back to his and begins to kiss me. I, of course, kiss back. Reece bends down, his hands on my thighs. He knocks me down, bringing my legs up to wrap around his waist. I giggled, throwing my head back. Reece's lips moved down to my neck, sucking softly.

"You... are... beautiful..." he said in between sucks. I moan softly, wrapping my arms around his neck. Reece moved us over to my bed, dropping me onto it. I smirk as he starts tugging on my shirt. "Amelia?" he mumbles against my neck. I nod, shutting my eyes. Soon, my shirt is lifted over my head and Reece leaves a trail of soft kisses down from my neck to my belly button. "I love you. I love every inch of you- your eyes, your tummy, your lips... you are just so perfect."

"Oh Reece," I whisper, running my hand through his hair. Reece kissed my belly button, exhaling softly. He gets off of me, helping me slide my shirt back on. I smiled at him, leaning over to kiss his luscious lips. Reece smirked, his hands trailing up and down my body.

"I don't think I've ever felt this way about another person," he whispers to me. I watch as he moves closer to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "Amelia, promise me something."

I nod, "Anything Reece."

"Promise me that you will always be mine."

I smile, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I promise I will always be yours Reece. Always." He grins that adorable grin, showing off his gorgeous dimples. I poke them with my finger, giggling. "I love your dimples."

"I love you," he says, kissing my lips.

"I love you too baby," I say, playing with his hair. I wrapped one of those gorgeous curls around my finger, then let it slip free in a twirl. "Why do you have to be so adorable?"

"Because I'm just sexy like that," he smirks at me.

I giggle, "Sure. Whatever you say Bibby." Reece laughs, playfully shoving me. I inhale loudly, leaning into him. I shut my eyes, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arm protectively around my waist, kissing the side of my head.

"One day we'll be married and live in an amazing house with beautiful children. I'll make you the happiest woman on Earth," Reece says, playing with my fingers which are laced together with his. "I'll take care of you- always."

"Those are some big promises for a 17 year old boy," I comment.

Reece smiles. "Yes, but I can follow through on them. Because I am never gonna let you go Lia."

"You are so soppy," I reach up to caress his cheek. Reece chuckles. "That's one of my favorite things about you."

Reece leans over, nuzzling my neck. "I don't have a favorite thing about you- I love them all way too much!"

"You are without a doubt the sweetest boy on the planet ReRe," I kiss his nose.

______________________________________________________________

Yes I am aware Reece is 16 atm but I just think 17 is a good age for this story hahha! :)